Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Coming Twice

55 posts in this topic

In all my punts I only have one orgasm and pace myself accordingly. I'm always a tad jealous of the "two shot" guys. My question is whether or not you can learn this?

Would it be a good idea to book s 90 min session to try? Or tell the lady and go for it in a hour? I sort of fantasise about two 30 minute sessions with a rest between but think she would think I'm treating her like a jack in the box.

Maybe I should accept the fact I am what I am.

I have done this a few times, ask the lady to be ready to go as soon as you arrive, needs a bit of cooperation I used to do it with a regular who was always up for it either kitchen table or doggie on the stairs. then a nice shower and gently into round two, once you know you can pop twice in an hour you will gain confidence, go for it !!!

Lessingham, if that's how your body works (and it's how mine works too, and not only since I hit sixty), then why not accept it? Because it's also going to be the way you're going to enjoy yourself the most. If you're going to be grimly chasing a second orgasm that doesn't come, it ain't going to be much fun. So I spend time on preliminaries and enjoy the winding down afterwards and fill the time that way. And my body seems happy with that. When I've come once, it isn't interested in coming again: the good soldier has fired his musket and wants to settle down to sleep.

4 people like this

Wise words mr. Bloom. I do indeed relax and enjoy the hour. But I am a bloke and we blokes are always trying to fix things that ain't broke!

I assume you have tried to do this before? If not, I would specifically ask her prior to the session that you want to aim for having 2 rounds in 60min and I would think it's probably best to do this with someone you have seen before. That way she can plan for it to make sure you have a bit of recovery time after round 1 and then enough time for round 2 (which will take longer).

I find my second round always takes a lot longer so and I had a 60min punt a few weeks ago where we took up to 40min before first round was done and then couldn't finish the second round unfortunately. The next time (last week), I told the WG beforehand that I'd like to go for 2 rounds and we got into things quicker to finish round 1 after 25min so we had time for a 5min massage in-between and then 30min for round 2 - that was great and I am going to tell them that I'd like to go for 2 rounds prior to the session in the future.

I think the key is to finish round 1 early enough that you can still relax a bit and ease into round 2 without you starting to stress that you don't have enough time left to finish round 2.  I think 90min works better for that to be honest - I find I start watching the clock in 60min and then try to finish quicker with round 1 so have enough time for round 2...was much nicer and more relaxing when I did a 90min session before.

The only other idea I can think of would be to try having 2 pop's in an hour yourself to see if you can get there (i.e. at least then you know your recovery is short enough to physically do it) which might make it easier to repeat with a WG?  Or perhaps try out one of those male 'multiple' orgasm techniques (can read it on the internet) where you stop all stimulation as you are about to finish round 1, hold tight your PC muscles for 10-15 seconds which helps to hold back your orgasm and dramatically reduces your recovery time.  I tried this a few times by myself and can sort-of get it to work (you do still have a bit of an orgasm) but then can finish again shortly after (and it's stronger).  Haven't been able to do this with a WG yet though but may ask one to try this with me.

Lessingham, if that's how your body works (and it's how mine works too, and not only since I hit sixty), then why not accept it? Because it's also going to be the way you're going to enjoy yourself the most. If you're going to be grimly chasing a second orgasm that doesn't come, it ain't going to be much fun. So I spend time on preliminaries and enjoy the winding down afterwards and fill the time that way. And my body seems happy with that. When I've come once, it isn't interested in coming again: the good soldier has fired his musket and wants to settle down to sleep.

I agree, even making a decision that you have to achieve the target of twice in an hour or 90mins is putting pressure on yourself, and thus distracting from the enjoyment imo.

I don't put myself under that pressure, and I wouldn't correlate the quality of a meeting with the number of orgasms either.  I've had meetings with one orgasm, and even none :o that were very enjoyable ;) and provided some of the best memories.  When I occasionally achieve two I see that as a bonus :D

2 people like this

In all my punts I only have one orgasm and pace myself accordingly. I'm always a tad jealous of the "two shot" guys. My question is whether or not you can learn this?

Would it be a good idea to book s 90 min session to try? Or tell the lady and go for it in a hour? I sort of fantasise about two 30 minute sessions with a rest between but think she would think I'm treating her like a jack in the box.

Maybe I should accept the fact I am what I am.

I dont know is the answer to your questions, but i have spoken to many punters about this over the years and the for most they could manage what they could manage and nothing they tried made any difference. For the others just being at a sex party with the added visual stimulation helped them achieve a second pop, and this does work for me as well although fortunately its not to achieve a second pop as thats rarely been a problem.

I have done it sometimes but the women must be sexy very sexy

I would echo Bloom's comments above. Do what suits you best and ignore what others on here say they achieve. When I first started punting, I was a regular two pops an hour man. Now, I judge the quality of a punt on how I feel coming out and that generally has little to do with how many times I have cum. Often that last one is a bugger to achieve and quality wise, hardly worth it. Relaxation is the key to good sex. Striving for a unachievable goal isn't relaxing.

1 person likes this

On a punt Cumming twice is always a must the first one usually happens after about 15mins then second right on time!

Been to a few parties where I have managed 4 times in the 3 hour window, I think it just comes down how hungry are you lol

(Laughing). Reading all the comments reminded me of s line from a prison novel "you do your own time, not someone elses". We do our own punts then and stop trying to copy others!

3 people like this

On a punt Cumming twice is always a must the first one usually happens after about 15mins then second right on time!

Been to a few parties where I have managed 4 times in the 3 hour window, I think it just comes down how hungry are you lol

Never managed more than twice in a session,even in my youth.You sir are my hero   :D  :D

Most Bangkok girls i've been with wouldn't dream of letting you off with just one shot.....most girl friends as well.
But here in the UK with a WG i seem to be a one shot pony - even in a 90 min session - no idea why though - just have to accept it - as some else above said forlornly going after that second pop is not actually that enjoyable, especially if the clock ticks along quickly!

I've managed it only a handful of times (in my mid forties); what each occasion had in common is that it was with a more mature (35+) woman that I was totally at ease with. Probably helps if you don't over exert yourself on Round One. I don't think it was something I was "aiming" for particularly - I was coaxed into repeated action by the lady.

Being over 60 is a sod.  I get almost as hard as I did when I was a teenager, even after coming, but I will still only come once.  I now delay that as long as possible and enjoy the build up, especially in a two hour punt.  More time after, and all I want to do is have a brandy and a fag and fuck off home...given that I don't drink spirits or smoke, that's an issue.

I've managed it only a handful of times (in my mid forties); what each occasion had in common is that it was with a more mature (35+) woman that I was totally at ease with. Probably helps if you don't over exert yourself on Round One. I don't think it was something I was "aiming" for particularly - I was coaxed into repeated action by the lady.

I know exactly what you mean, the lovely Linzi did this with me at a party, i was tank empty or so i thought but she wasnt having it and incredibly she raised the dead, thanks Linzi. ;)

When I first started punting I found I was putting pressure on myself to try for 2 orgasms as it seemed to be the done thing, and found myself to be concentrating on that rather than just enjoying myself.

Before long I decided to go with the flow whatever happens and just enjoy myself and what the lady has to offer. The rest takes care of itself - most times it's once, occasionally twice. One occasion 4 times, but that took all night and a week to recover :P

More often if I ever do manage twice, it's with a wg I've seen before and am more at ease with..

Edited by Burty

I tend to be more likely to come more than once if I have a lot longer than an hour, or if the lady in question tends to be much more sensual after the first round - generally though they seem to feel that if you don't get hard immediately then they need to try the same thing, just much more vigorously which doesn't really do anything for me at all.

There have been a couple of girls whose massage alone is enough to make me hard - and a couple of other times where the girl was very adapt at tagging on teasing to the end of massage (while I was blindfolded to heighten sensation) to the point where we had sex three times in an hour.  Sometimes prostate massage works.

The last thing is that I've often found its the initial ritual of being undressed during foreplay is what excites the most - so if you know two girls who share the same flat you could always book consecutive half hours with each of them.

I have visions of one girl bellowing "that's me done, he's all yours!!!!"

I find if I pop during a BJ first,then a little massage I'm ready to go again pretty soon and normally pop a second time. It does help though if I'm with my regular she gives me a bit of fergie time

Is it harder to come more than once, once you hit 50 ? wtf  :eek:  :eek:

Dont have trouble twice in an hour will have to make a mental note to try for three.

Is it harder to come more than once, once you hit 50 ? wtf  :eek:  :eek:

You poor whippersnapper! You have some shocks ahead of you, believe me :D. Enjoy youth whilst you have it.

1 person likes this

Beware of what you ask for! I'm among the multiple-shots guys and it is not fun: I always have to make sure the ladies allow for that, and while the pleasure lies in the journey, my journeys are too often too short.

I'd love to pop twice but of all the punts i've had the girls always say one and done. 

My first ever punt was the worst for it, I was nervous and we had a bit of light foreplay where she then gave me oral. Went into missionary and it lasted a few minutes (from a 60 minute booking). She said you can cum again for an extra £30. I was annoyed. She was extremely tight as well though, even with lube. 

I'd love to pop twice but of all the punts i've had the girls always say one and done. 

That's why I always ask first "how many times?" I also let her know that I like everything nice and slow, it's just that I finish quickly. This after a girl told me that girls can think I'm after a hammering session. Depending on what city I am, it can be more or less easy to find a lady who doesn't put limits, but I wouldn't dream of paying for an hour to enjoy ten minutes only.