kembo

Field Report Authors You Trust

8 posts in this topic

Clearly field reports are beneficial to weed out the fake / inaccurate profiles but it's still pretty simple for someone to add a fake field report, be it here, on AW or elsewhere.

So does anyone here have an author that they trust the opinion of on Punternet field reports or on AW?

I've just had yet another poor result from a punt with an Eastern European lady and I would dearly like to find a way to cut through the crap for my next punt.

Clearly field reports are beneficial to weed out the fake / inaccurate profiles but it's still pretty simple for someone to add a fake field report, be it here, on AW or elsewhere.

So does anyone here have an author that they trust the opinion of on Punternet field reports or on AW?

I've just had yet another poor result from a punt with an Eastern European lady and I would dearly like to find a way to cut through the crap for my next punt.

Mr Bloom, Jerboa, Bottom Liner and Overworked to name a small number.

Carter Hall (though only with a pinch of salt).

Stop the press!!!

In reading this post, I thought I'd check out the reviews by NNTT, the infamous virgin and occasional contributor to the forum.

He's done the deed! Well done lad. And, in addition, provided us readers with a flowing and well written account.

The only issue is that, owing to the restrictions of the FR system (I assume no repeats within 6 months), we can't read about his virginity loss!

So, come on lad, tell it on here, please?