Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wanky the Magic Seahorse

What is expected at a parlour?

15 posts in this topic

When with a WG at a parlour, having paid the standard fee, are you expected to keep your hands off and let her do everything? For example, would doing things like kissing her neck/back be considered something you would need to pay extra for, not something you can do at a whim during sex?

I suppose what I'm asking is, what sort of things do they expect you to do, and what is out of bounds (or something you would need to ask for)?

I'm asking because I have no idea!

Thanks, WTMSH.

Depends on the parlour and the girl you see, some might not want you to even be In the same room as them for hygenic PPS,

But most girls will allow you to touch their body and even kiss It If your lucky.

Many girls expect to start the session by massaging you. I prefer to massage them - I have n't had one object when I asked, and I would assume that kissing the same areas was acceptable.

Most parlour girls will not allow insertion of fingers, and Reverse Oral is always at extra cost if allowed.

Many girls expect to start the session by massaging you. I prefer to massage them - I have n't had one object when I asked, and I would assume that kissing the same areas was acceptable.

Most parlour girls will not allow insertion of fingers, and Reverse Oral is always at extra cost if allowed.

Not all parlours charge extra for RO, I wouldn't pay for It.

Reverse Oral is always at extra cost if allowed.

I didn't get there first but that was an extraordinary generalisation to make.

At my last session, I wouldn't have got away with not doing RO for a very long time with a woman I had not met before and as she was nearly 6 ft tall who was I to argue...

In fact generalising at all about what WGs allow is not a sensible idea.

Some of us like the uncertainty, some would rather know what they could do and what they would get told off about because they don't want to spoil the atmosphere.

One of the first things i discovered as a punter, is that in edinburgh anyway, all parlours have a house style, i.e. the type of girl they employ and the standards they expect from the girls. You will have to do your own research and find a parlour that is serious about providing a service. Parlours understand that as much as 60% of business is regulars coming every week. Up here in edinburgh there are clients who are in the place in some cases every day. Look for a parlour with loads of girls, when you are there, listen to how often the phone rings, and try and find out who the most popular girl is, as a general rule she is popular for a reason. Good luck.

When with a WG at a parlour, having paid the standard fee, are you expected to keep your hands off and let her do everything? For example, would doing things like kissing her neck/back be considered something you would need to pay extra for, not something you can do at a whim during sex?

I suppose what I'm asking is, what sort of things do they expect you to do, and what is out of bounds (or something you would need to ask for)?

Thanks, WTMSH.

Interesting nick by the way. My advice is to obviously ring them first and confirm what you want is on offer, some places dont like discussing these things on the phone in my experience and simply refer you to their website. If this happens just say is your site up to date, if they say yes and you make an appointment confirm again clearly what you want BEFORE handing your money over, remember your paying so have the right to ask as many questions within reason that you want. Good luck Wanky.:)

Thanks, WTMSH.

Most girls would not object to kissing of their neck and back however some parlours would charge extra for french kissing ---- normally £10.

You should check what services are included before you hand over your cash.

Not all parlours charge extra for RO, I wouldn't pay for It.

My experience is that it is either included, or simply not on the menu with a particular girl; I can only recall being charged extra the once.

Most girls would not object to kissing of their neck and back however some parlours would charge extra for french kissing ---- normally £10.

You should check what services are included before you hand over your cash.

If only it was that straight forward. Many parlours cop a def'n or get rather prickly in there manner when you start asking questions over the phone. The relevant info is not always on the website so you left chancing it. If you have to travel any distance, the whole event can turn out o be a bit of a damp squib.

I always stick to the tried and trusted establishments who try to promote an all-in-one policy, which I know, can be difficult to meet entirely. But some do come pretty close. All these complicated pricing schemes can be a nightmare.

Furthermore, it is probably a good idea to read the girl's FRs to get a feel for her routine.

I always stick to the tried and trusted establishments who try to promote an all-in-one policy, which I know, can be difficult to meet entirely. But some do come pretty close. All these complicated pricing schemes can be a nightmare.

Fair comment --------- however punters who prefer not to participate in french kissing or reverse oral will have to pay for it anyway. :)

Fair comment --------- however punters who prefer not to participate in french kissing or reverse oral will have to pay for it anyway. :)

Where I go, the price for a half an hour's stint is, on average, 20% less than these other places who charge £80 for that half hour. Sorry, make that 25%.

My experience is that it is either included, or simply not on the menu with a particular girl; I can only recall being charged extra the once.

Not always Vin, I have been to some parlours In the past where they try to charge punters extras for everything, Is just a way to Increase the price.

Not always Vin, I have been to some parlours In the past where they try to charge punters extras for everything, Is just a way to Increase the price.

I don't mind as long as the "basic" price is low.

A couple of Essex parlours charge £50 for 30 minutes ------ but it goes up to £60 if kissing is included.

You have to get all this sorted out at the start of the punt. :)

I only tend to go to one parlour and it isn't extra for kissing. But, like anywhere I suppose, it's very much down to the girl. The ones I see will kiss and let you kiss them more or less anywhere, whereas I have seen other girls where your lucky if you get a peck on the cheek.