6upxxx

Why did I get this?

11 posts in this topic

6upxxx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

I seem to be able to reply with or without quotes to any post except sexymays post about when fucking is appropriate..or sumthink like that, why, what happened!:)

Probably because it's her blog, not just a forum post.

I seem to be able to reply with or without quotes to any post except sexymays post about when fucking is appropriate..or sumthink like that, why, what happened!:)

Probably because it's her blog, not just a forum post.

What would you have posted had you been allowed:D

6upxxx, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

As I understand it, blogs are read only, the presence of the "Quote" button is for the use of the original poster only.

Log Out Home

I seem to be able to reply with or without quotes to any post except sexymays post about when fucking is appropriate..or sumthink like that, why, what happened!:(

6up, the blog police will be round shortly to sort you out for daring to attempt to interfere with May's stream of consciousness :). It's better you post your intended reply here to get it off your chest before they arrive :).

6up, the blog police will be round shortly to sort you out for daring to attempt to interfere with May's stream of consciousness :). It's better you post your intended reply here to get it off your chest before they arrive :).

23 minuets ago 6up had a clear and precise message to communicate to us

however in the fracas the ensued caused temporary memory loss that leaves 6up with a dilemma, does he lie and make something up or siply keep his audience guessing

23 minuets ago 6up had a clear and precise message to communicate to us

however in the fracas the ensued caused temporary memory loss that leaves 6up with a dilemma, does he lie and make something up or siply keep his audience guessing

Ah I had not realised it was a Blog, to comment on a blog would be to interfere with the inner workings and possibly derail the brain processes of sexymays head. This cannot be allowed as it might make her normal and beyond repair. A normal sexymay would cause depression where there was once bewilderment and so I must bite my tongue.........besides what I would of posted would of been trivial and with humour only appreciated by spotty boys with dirty knees and sticky hankerchiefs.:)

Ah I had not realised it was a Blog, to comment on a blog would be to interfere with the inner workings and possibly derail the brain processes of sexymays head.

I derailed those myself, self-saboteur that I am using three very large bottles of Peroni tonight.

Warning for followers - don't read it for titillation, read it for horror. THINGS JUST GOT WORSE.

But, turning an avenue in the head, holidays soon and sod it all. I'll be happily painting a kitchen soon.

I tried posting to Mays blog through ignorance.I pm,ed her instead.