puntaprima

Christmas Punting Deals In Mk ?

30 posts in this topic

I was just thinking back a few years to when I was in my Punting Prime [LOL] and remembering all the glorious punts I've had over the Christmas period in Milton Keynes.

Most of the agencies about at that time offered great incentives for us guys to increase out punt frequency, and personally I always found December a great time to visit them. I was away from punting last year so was unaware of what was happening in MK.

Just wondering what the agencies are planning this year and what you fellow punters think of Yuletide Punting ?? :)

I read this intially as a request for information on deals for Christmas Puddings - a wonderful product and always worth having one in December and keeping one back for the colder nights of January.

I'd say that the best deal in MK is that they are open at all over some of the Christmas holiday, with people having so many travel plans and children to entertain, not always their own. Being able to pay for sexy time in the darkest nights of the year in a safe environment rocks.

In previous years there were advent discounts during the Xmas shopping season, usually one girl per day and you had to quote a festive password like 'can I play with your baubles?' or 'would you like to empty Santa's sack' when you met the girl to get your £20 off an hour.

There is a tweet from Temptations talking of 'tempting treats' on 1st Dec... Hopefully this will be Xmas discount time.

I read this intially as a request for information on deals for Christmas Puddings - a wonderful product and always worth having one in December and keeping one back for the colder nights of January.

LMAO....

Yes I can see why you said that ..... :blink:

Nonetheless, I have to agree that I have a great passion for Christmass Pudding too :D:lol:

There is a tweet from Temptations talking of 'tempting treats' on 1st Dec... Hopefully this will be Xmas discount time.

Im yet to visit, so will be interested to see whats on offer, though I noticed from their website that the already offer discounts for one of their ladies on a weekly basis.

Nice to see a new agency in MK trying to do things a little differently ;)

I would have thought the discount season would be Jan / Feb when everyone is skint

I would have thought the discount season would be Jan / Feb when everyone is skint

Yea, that would make so much more sense, but sadly we are all taken in by Xmas, which really only benefits retailers.

Why not December, January and February. If you think everyone is skint in Jan/Feb even with £20 or so off they wouldnt be able to afford to punt so offering the discounts in December could be a smart move as i hear it has been in MK in previous years from talking to a number of WGs.

Why not December, January and February. If you think everyone is skint in Jan/Feb even with £20 or so off they wouldnt be able to afford to punt so offering the discounts in December could be a smart move as i hear it has been in MK in previous years from talking to a number of WGs.

This is spot on.You get your last payday in Dec so people still have cash.Discounts then tend to get people to spend.By the time you hit Jan,people have done their dough on Christmas and New Year which now days gets pretty expensive.Now you've got the wait till the end of Jan payday which seems to go pretty much straight onto paying off the cards leaving people skint through Feb as well.

Even in my trade you get people to come out and spend as much as possible Dec as what you take thens pretty much got to see you through till Feb/March time when peoples finances have recovered.

This is spot on.You get your last payday in Dec so people still have cash.Discounts then tend to get people to spend.By the time you hit Jan,people have done their dough on Christmas and New Year which now days gets pretty expensive.Now you've got the wait till the end of Jan payday which seems to go pretty much straight onto paying off the cards leaving people skint through Feb as well.

Even in my trade you get people to come out and spend as much as possible Dec as what you take thens pretty much got to see you through till Feb/March time when peoples finances have recovered.

And some people even get paid earlier in December of course but the disadvantage with that is its 5-6 weeks before their January payday.

Ah !    In December WGs and parlours don't need to discount as it's their busy season

It's the only time in the year when partners / husbands can draw extra money from a joint account and be absent from the house using the excuse of Xmas shopping to go for a punt.

Ah !    In December WGs and parlours don't need to discount as it's their busy season

It's the only time in the year when partners / husbands can draw extra money from a joint account and be absent from the house using the excuse of Xmas shopping to go for a punt.

Thats up to them to decide though of course, clearly some Parlours in MK didnt agree last year or they presumably wouldnt of offered a discount.

Im yet to visit, so will be interested to see whats on offer, though I noticed from their website that the already offer discounts for one of their ladies on a weekly basis.

Nice to see a new agency in MK trying to do things a little differently ;)

I would like to know where on our website you read that, as we don't offer a discount on one of our ladies on a weekly basis.

And yes We have a Christmas Cracker Discount running, and other things too.

Edited by Autumn Temptation

It's not just the brothels in MK that sometimes offer discounts you get the occasional indie doing the same from December through to the new year.

I mould imagine the brothels like temptations can use it as a good marketing ploy mind you

I would like to know where on our website you read that, as we don't offer a discount on one of our ladies on a weekly basis.

Do you get a hat with that? Sorry.I couldnt resist :)

It's not just the brothels in MK that sometimes offer discounts you get the occasional indie doing the same from December through to the new year.

I mould imagine the brothels like temptations can use it as a good marketing ploy mind you

Marketing ploy for what exactly?

What am I marketing that is a ploy? The ladies offer the service you get a discount, you see the lady you choose, how is that a ploy?

And just as an added bonus, I actually retweet the Indy offers too, having worked with, half of them, or chatted to them on twitter.

You made no sense Finn??

1 person likes this

Do you get a hat with that? Sorry.I couldnt resist :)

No but the ladies will make you feel like a king :-P

Marketing ploy as in promoting your brothel and at the same time increasing revenue :)

Edited by finn5555
1 person likes this

Well Autumn I didnt think my comment was negative in any way and certainly said in a complimentary tone, yet your response seems to be very defensive .... and why ??? :wacko:

Ok then......are you saying that I imagined the page [Tempting Treats] that had numerous discounts on running back weeks since you first opened? I'm sure I didnt imagine it and many of your customers visited your est. and took advantage of those offers. I may not be 100% correct about the time or frequency of the discounts, but they were certainly regular and for different ladies, and were definately posted on your website. WHY DENY IT??

I've just looked at your site and what a suprise.... You have a brand new website ---- and the page I was referring to has been deleted / rewritten.

I really dont know what the big deal was.... now you just look silly.... sorry :cool:

Marketing ploy as in promoting your brothel and at the same time increasing revenue :)

Ah makes sense now.... Yes totally :)

Well Autumn I didnt think my comment was negative in any way and certainly said in a complimentary tone, yet your response seems to be very defensive .... and why ??? :wacko:

Ok then......are you saying that I imagined the page [Tempting Treats] that had numerous discounts on running back weeks since you first opened? I'm sure I didnt imagine it and many of your customers visited your est. and took advantage of those offers. I may not be 100% correct about the time or frequency of the discounts, but they were certainly regular and for different ladies, and were definately posted on your website. WHY DENY IT??

I've just looked at your site and what a suprise.... You have a brand new website ---- and the page I was referring to has been deleted / rewritten.

I really dont know what the big deal was.... now you just look silly.... sorry :cool:

I didn't think your comment was Negative, Just didn't understand why you thought I had a lady per week with a discount. 

As we don't.

We do run different promotions,  Yes we have a Tempting Treats Page, where I put all the promotions, it's also a news page, like when girls have new pics, and a blog for me rambling crap.lol

I wouldn't deny we have that page, as we have the same page on the new site as we did on the old site.

The only thing I can think of is that you caught our Halloween Discount when you looked, which was run similarly to our Chrismtas Crackers, ( call it a dry run if you will).

As that was the only time I had a Lady Specific Discount. Maybe you looked at that time.

All the other promotions applied to ALL ladies, not just one girl.

That's what had me bamboozled, as it read to me that you said we had one lady a week we promoted ( as in just her) of course I could have mis-read.

I wasn't being defensive, I just didn't understand where you saw that ( as I read it) as I do ALL the website stuff, so wanted to know what you meant.

I also didn't want gents thinking that there is a discount on one girl every week, as it could get rather confusing rather fast.

:D

Hope this clears up the confusion on both sides, and I shall add more smilies.  ;)

1 person likes this

They also mention it on their AW profile, maybe they didn't tell the women they would have to take a cut in their money to compensate the discount .....

They also mention it on their AW profile, maybe they didn't tell the women they would have to take a cut in their money to compensate the discount .....

Temptations Ladies don't take any cut to their money.

Temptations Ladies don't take any cut to their money.

That's refreshing to hear