bethofkettering

Furious Beyond Belief

72 posts in this topic

I do not know if the barsteward who just knocked at my door reads this or not but I do hope so.

I do not take incalls and have not for a long time even when I did it was BY APPOINTMENT.  So how the fXXX dare he turn up and ask the family member who answered the door if I still do massage.

What part of stupid and indiscreet does he not realise that is. 

My website address has not changed in years so he could see clearly what is stated there.

I am steaming with anger at this. Whilst family member knows - this is highly inappropiate behaviour on his part.

7 people like this

Jeez, the behaviour and thoughtlessness of some people in this industry staggers me. No wonder you are livid Beth.

Where I live there are some small offices above a bathroom showroom, and many years ago it used to be a parlor.  I know the guys that work there and they are still amazed when other men turn up to their offices and ask where the girls are.  Some guys really do think with their dicks. Doh!

1 person likes this

Yeah, been there. Had a regular ring the door bell early on a Saturday morning, when I was sitting at breakfast with house guests from back home.

He immediately realised he made mistake - I had a face on me like a bulldog chewing a wasp, with one of those little thunder clouds over my head.

He muttered something about "just passing on my way to the Farmer's Market and was wondering......." while walking backwards away from the door. I never heard from him again, so not only did he compromise me by just turning up (like I don't have a life outside of the job), I also lost a regular. Regrettable on every level.

I often do outcalls when clients' wives are away for a few days, and have had many a romp on a marital bed. I would no more dream of ringing their doorbell on spec than fly in the air. What's with that???

1 person likes this

lucky for me this family member knows - they are the only one that does so got away with it - could have been a lot worse indeed but wtf.

lucky for me this family member knows - they are the only one that does so got away with it - could have been a lot worse indeed but wtf.

Lucky indeed. I know what it did to your blood pressure, though.

1 person likes this

It's certainly a Cunt's trick. 

Some people are so brassnecked !

Where I live there are some small offices above a bathroom showroom, and many years ago it used to be a parlor.  I know the guys that work there and they are still amazed when other men turn up to their offices and ask where the girls are.  Some guys really do think with their dicks. Doh!

20 years ago, I think? I was one of those men, but I turned away when I realised it was no longer a parlour.

It's certainly a Cunt's trick. 

Some people are so brassnecked !

It's not really malicious, just thoughtless. Lots of guys can't differentiate between what we DO (have sex for money), and what we ARE (normal people with families, friends, lovers, people who shop, cook, go to the movies and the dentist). So they overstep the boundary, and look genuinely surprised when it's not welcome.

3 people like this

20 years ago, I think? I was one of those men, but I turned away when I realised it was no longer a parlour.

But you walked away.  Some guys don't they actually go up the stairs, even though there are signs stating what the company now is, and still walk through to their offices and ask.  I would have thought two men sitting at desks with paperwork, computers, and design equipment everywhere would give them some idea that it is not a parlour.  Brassnecked indeed.

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear it, Beth. It is so awful when its happens. I am sure, he asked for a Beth, and its not your real name, so hopefully your family just thought that he knocked at the wrong door by mistake. Still: I know it might arouse theirs suspicion. (But hope it did not!)

Luckily I only had this happened once, which I posted about here.http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/28382-when-a-cup-of-coffee-is-too-much-trouble/?p=475123

But you walked away.  Some guys don't they actually go up the stairs, even though there are signs stating what the company now is, and still walk through to their offices and ask.  I would have thought two men sitting at desks with paperwork, computers, and design equipment everywhere would give them some idea that it is not a parlour.  Brassnecked indeed.

Yup, it would have been a give away! :-)

I do not know if the barsteward who just knocked at my door reads this or not but I do hope so.

I do not take incalls and have not for a long time even when I did it was BY APPOINTMENT.  So how the fXXX dare he turn up and ask the family member who answered the door if I still do massage.

What part of stupid and indiscreet does he not realise that is. 

My website address has not changed in years so he could see clearly what is stated there.

I am steaming with anger at this. Whilst family member knows - this is highly inappropiate behaviour on his part.

Absolutely disgusting thing to do, what a complete twat. Glad to hear your family member knows at least, not that this git knew that of course.

1 person likes this

Yes, some blokes are unbelievably dim-witted - that's hardly news!! But is this not an expected hazard of working from your own home? I have visited WGs in their own homes and it still surprises me when I find I am in their home rather than a working flat. It's very risky if you want to keep your home and work lives separate.

Edited by marky31

This was a "man" whose brain can be found, if one looks carefully, with a loup, between his legs. I wouldn't breed from him.

Usual excuse reason is "lost your number and don't 'ave internet access" :angry:

Usual excuse reason is "lost your number and don't 'ave internet access" :angry:

If a client genuinely loses a lady's number and for some reason can not access the net.... the simple solution is to put a discreet note through the door

"this is David I lost your number could you text me please my number is ..........."

Never ever knock on a door without an appointment.  It has happened to me .... only twice over the years but it was still twice too many.

2 people like this

If a client genuinely loses a lady's number and for some reason can not access the net.... the simple solution is to put a discreet note through the door

"this is David I lost your number could you text me please my number is ..........."

Never ever knock on a door without an appointment.  It has happened to me .... only twice over the years but it was still twice too many.

I would never put a note of any kind through a WGs door as i dont know who might read it and what questions that might lead to the WG being asked.

1 person likes this

I had this happen once, I could see through the glass who it was, he had seen me once before and he continued to knock and knock  at the door for about 10 minutes - unreal and scary too.  I didn't answer it, plus  I was 'entertaining' at the time which unnerved my friend too.

I would never put a note of any kind through a WGs door as i dont know who might read it and what questions that might lead to the WG being asked.

Fair comment but it has worked for me.  Depending of course on if the client knows the lady either lives alone or has sole use of her working premises.

So if you had no other way of contacting a lady special to you..............and you did not want to lose touch............. how would you go about it?

Fair comment but it has worked for me.  Depending of course on if the client knows the lady either lives alone or has sole use of her working premises.

So if you had no other way of contacting a lady special to you..............and you did not want to lose touch............. how would you go about it?

I wouldnt be silly enough to lose a good WGs number in the first place. I ensure i look after such numbers very carefully indeed.

I am still chuckling over the dickhead stood on Xenia's doorstep. You can imagine the conversation between his dick and the last functioning brain cell "wow, Xenia has a sister! Better come over all sophisticated and I could get both! I wonder how much discount she'll give me for turning up.".............

"Oh. That's really going to hurt when the doctor tries to extract it ."

But in a serious mode, it shows complete lack of manners, empathy and intelligence on the part of these guys.

Ohhh, yes they were doing this. The first person managed it without too much fuss, second decided he wanted to ring my doorbell whilst I was with a client. He did go away, only to come back after my client left pop his note through the door and carry on ringing the bell. This was late evening and I wasn't expecting anyone. When I answered the door I was wearing fluffy robe and old fluffy socks. He explained he had lost my number, could I text him as per the note oh and could he come in "Now". Basically he thought he might also get a shag/booking. I made it quite clear his behaviour was unacceptable, that I do not work on a turning up on my doorstep basis and I definitely was not in the mood. He tried this on a second occasion except this time without a note, late night, banging on my door and I made it clear if he came around uninvited again I'd be phoning the police, he's the same person who once turned up stoned and drunk having driven across the county in his car and I have a very good idea that wasn't a one off, that he often zooms around under the influence of legal or illegal drugs and that police involvement is the very last thing he wants.

He's not been back.

Edited by Strawberry

For her safety and mine I always call first.