Southern man

Girls Who Like Anal Sex

57 posts in this topic

Until recently, I've had a very nice regular girl who has been very comfortable with receiving anal, and genuinely seemed to enjoy it.

Unfortunately, she has now moved her place of work and also no longer wishes to offer anal (I think she has had a bad experience, so I quite understand).

I'm therefore looking for a girl who is happy to offer anal and perhaps even enjoys it.

This is NOT a "girls won't let me do it because of my huge member/size issue" thing - I know from many LMP visits that I am just about average. I just want to find a girl who is comfortable with anal, and experienced in relaxing and guiding in - too much fumbling and near misses puts me off and I lose it.

I am, of course, doing my own research, but as ever a recommendation from a member of this board would be much appreciated - I am very happy to compare notes, swap recommendations, etc. on an ongoing basis.

I am not into very very skinny ladies or BBW's, otherwise body shape is not too important. Age is irrelevant. I prefer British or European girls and a good command of English is important to me. Location - Zones 1 to 3. Price range - £100 - £200 ph including anal (if an extra).

Any suggestions will be most gratefully received - PM me if you prefer (I'm happy for ladies to PM if that's allowed)

Thanks

If you can catch KristenDD next time she's doing incalls in London (I think she said early-mid December the last time I spoke to her about it) you won't regret it. She absolutely loves Anal. Listed as "at discretion" but that's because she likes to know in advance for preparation.

Sasha from Maxes, lovely lady. Her pictures are a true likeness. Fun to be with, intelligent and witty.

anallexi has been on my hot list for some time.  I've read nothing but good about her vis-a-vis A levels, which by all accounts she genuinely loves.  She's no a great looker but no gargoyle either from her pics.  Similarly not skinny but no BBW

Was in Lewisham but now seems to have moved to North London

Thanks guys - BTW I should have made it clear that the lady needs to be able to accommodate incalls.

An more suggestions very gratefully received.

SensualSecret from AW might well suit. Not quite zone 3, but a quick hop from Waterloo.

SensualSecret from AW might well suit. Not quite zone 3, but a quick hop from Waterloo.

I'd second that - saw her a couple of times before she moved to Surbiton. Have only managed once since as it's not too convenient for me  :(

Edited by viceverser

i've enjoyed adele of hod on more than one occasion

Try Seductive Lara on AW, she does incalls at various location. She is a nice lady and happy to do A-level.

Try Seductive Lara on AW, she does incalls at various location. She is a nice lady and happy to do A-level.

Sorry, Jay - can't seem to find her on the other site - what London borough does she work in please?

Sorry, Jay - can't seem to find her on the other site - what London borough does she work in please?

Jay can confirm or deny when he is back around but I assume he meant Seductive.Lara (with the dot between the two words).  Looks tempting enough.  Not a lady I have seen myself.

Jay can confirm or deny when he is back around but I assume he meant Seductive.Lara (with the dot between the two words).  Looks tempting enough.  Not a lady I have seen myself.

Thanks for clarification - any more recommendations gratefully received guys!

Can I ask what the attraction is to anal sex? I've never been a fan. I'd like to know what the appeal is?

Thanks for clarification - any more recommendations gratefully received guys!

Hi Southern man,

Maya (aka Busty Angel), who I have reported on,  might meet a lot of your requirements. She has a nice flat in Zone 2.

Or have a look at some of my other FRs.

Lot us all know if you find an anal gem as they are hard to find.

Regards,

davidgood

Can I ask what the attraction is to anal sex? I've never been a fan. I'd like to know what the appeal is?

it's tight, it's taboo and it feels amazing :)

Lia Amelia

I would have suggested Lia too, but the OP said budget was £200..

Hendrix,

I agree with your response on the attraction, all I would add is that it is still a minority pastime and it works best with girls or ladies who really enjoy it.

Regards,

davidgood

Hendrix,

I agree with your response on the attraction, all I would add is that it is still a minority pastime and it works best with girls or ladies who really enjoy it.

Regards,

davidgood

Exactly- which is precisely why I am asking for your recommendations guys. Only really works when the girl herself likes to do it.

Hi Southern man,

Maya (aka Busty Angel), who I have reported on,  might meet a lot of your requirements. She has a nice flat in Zone 2.

Or have a look at some of my other FRs.

Lot us all know if you find an anal gem as they are hard to find.

Regards,

davidgood

David - I'm happy to compare notes as time goes on and swap tips with like-minded guys.

Southern Man. I noticed on another thread that you were interested in Smiley Sindy. She offers anal at £30 (I remember) on top of her regular £100 per hour. Given how good her basic service (which includes OWO/CIM) and her high standards generally, you might do worse. I've seen her three times but not for anal though.

Southern Man. I noticed on another thread that you were interested in Smiley Sindy. She offers anal at £30 (I remember) on top of her regular £100 per hour. Given how good her basic service (which includes OWO/CIM) and her high standards generally, you might do worse. I've seen her three times but not for anal though.

Thanks - she is indeed very much on my to-do list! I'll let you know how I get on!

Sorry mate - still can't find her (purple search facility world's worst) - which London Borough does she work in please?

Sorry mate - still can't find her (purple search facility world's worst) - which London Borough does she work in please?

Think I have found her - just search lara on adultwork in london

Is she any good?  she doesn't have much feedback?

If you haven't tried it, you'll never know...;-)