wazza

When shall i visit a WG?

12 posts in this topic

Thinking of visiting a WG. Shall i go now or wait till January to see if there is a sale on? :)

Thinking of visiting a WG. Shall i go now or wait till January to see if there is a sale on? :)

I would wait until Summer next year.

January is a v cold month. BrRrRrR . .And I don't know you could end up going to a place with the heating off or broken.

In arctic conditions the pipi completely shrinks, tucking itself inside completely disappearing from view.

In reply to the OP, the obvoius answer is 'Both':D

Thinking of visiting a WG. Shall i go now or wait till January to see if there is a sale on? :(

I think 3 for 2 offers are best :):):D

I think 3 for 2 offers are best :):):(

Usually requests for Buy One Get One Free, usually get the response of "BOGOF!" :D

Some ladies run offers but they tend not to be in January - which actually can be quite a busy time of year. Christmas to New year can be quiet and I've tried running offers over that period twice previously but learned that if guys can't see you they won't i.e. didn't have much response to the reduction in price and those that did expected me to offer that price months later.

Some ladies run offers but they tend not to be in January - which actually can be quite a busy time of year. Christmas to New year can be quiet and I've tried running offers over that period twice previously but learned that if guys can't see you they won't i.e. didn't have much response to the reduction in price and those that did expected me to offer that price months later.

I done a discount for a while as well and got the same response as you.. it was expected of me for months after and if I wouldnt do it they would shorten the appoint as that is all they had with them.

xx

In reply to the OP, the obvoius answer is 'Both':D

Excellent advice Kinky, one as a Christmas present to himself and one as a New Year present.:)

Yep, some guys would have the courtesy to ask about continuing the discount before actually booking but one or two have turned up months later with just that amount in their pocket - some of whom persuaded me to rearrange personal time or didn't give me the money until end of the appointment.

Result is another one in the net for money upfront.

There are girls that do discounts? I learn something new here every day.

Thinking of visiting a WG. Shall i go now or wait till January to see if there is a sale on? :D

I've got a sale on :D buy one get one free ;)

Ok folks, who would like the next infraction?

Keep on topic, or ship out.