Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kayak

Reykjavik, Iceland

8 posts in this topic

Hi all

I'm off to Reykjavik, Iceland, in 2 weeks. I've looked at WorldSexGuide, but there are only 2 posts there, and they're from 2002.

Any current info would be appreciated.

Thanks

K

Sometimes I get these flashes of inspiration!

Why not wrap Hattie Harperson up nicely, and give her to Iceland?

The natives really are friendly though - civilian nightlife matches anything you'll find anywhere else - it's the (fun) Wild West of Scandinavia.

Icelandic women can be gorgeous and are up-front if they're interested.

Enjoy :)

Has the cost off living there dropped after their financial meltdown?

Adapting - people still stock up (esp on duty free) & drink up before going out - streets can be lively well into the morning - children legitimately involved too (mediterranean west) - atmosphere lively/friendly & safe - much adult fun to be had, Icelandic civilian style..................

Has the cost off living there dropped after their financial meltdown?

The Icelandic Parliament has passed a new legislation which makes paying for prostitution illegal. Those caught paying for prostitution could face a fine or up to one year in prison. If the person they are purchasing sexual services from is under the age of 18, they risk up to two years in prison.

Iceland is the third country to outlaw the purchase of prostitution. Sweden was the first country to ban the buying of sex in 1999 and Norway followed suit earlier this year. In Finland, a ban on purchasing sexual services from victims of human trafficking was introduced in 2007.

I was there earlier this year closing our embassy. I understadn that the number of women working, has trebled, although ,i have found like Dom rep, the local women are so friendly it is hard too tell. Liqour has and is expensive.

I was in Iceland a couple of years back and the ladies are as beautiful as the scenery. :) I love the language and the Valkyrie women! :) For me the Germanic is sexier than the mediteranean(late for me so forgive the spelling!). Just thought I'd add my piece.