Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thurson

Going Back

25 posts in this topic

I just visited a girl today who once upon a time used to be my favourite regular.

When I was seeing her every other week I thought of her as the most beautiful girl I had ever met, let alone had sex with.  On top of that the service was always good (for my vanilla standards anyway) and she was always charming and engaging company.

Building up to this return I kept trying to tell myself not to expect her to be as beautiful as I remembered.  I tried to downplay my expectations to avoid disappointment. 

When she answered the door I actually struggled for a few seconds to recognise her.  She has put on a bit of weight and looked quite a bit older (I guess that applies to me too) although it has been less than a year since I last saw her.  Frankly she just looked very average and yes, I was a bit disappointed. :(

We chatted for a fair while to catch up before the action started, but the service when we got going was really poor.  I will spare the details, but at times during the action I actually struggled to remain turned on.  However, we mixed chatting with cuddles and some action through the meet until it was time for me to go.

I am glad I saw her today, as I did value catching up with her about some of our shared past, and glad also that I can now move on without looking back regretting the decision that I had made to stop seeing her as a regular.

At the same time It was rather sad to have that dream of perfection I held in my memory broken for good.

Anyone experienced anything similar, or maybe you have experienced a perfect reunion and can reassure me that perfection can be out there, somewhere.

1 person likes this

I just visited a girl today who once upon a time used to be my favourite regular.

When I was seeing her every other week I thought of her as the most beautiful girl I had ever met, let alone had sex with.  On top of that the service was always good (for my vanilla standards anyway) and she was always charming and engaging company.

Building up to this return I kept trying to tell myself not to expect her to be as beautiful as I remembered.  I tried to downplay my expectations to avoid disappointment. 

When she answered the door I actually struggled for a few seconds to recognise her.  She has put on a bit of weight and looked quite a bit older (I guess that applies to me too) although it has been less than a year since I last saw her.  Frankly she just looked very average and yes, I was a bit disappointed. :(

We chatted for a fair while to catch up before the action started, but the service when we got going was really poor.  I will spare the details, but at times during the action I actually struggled to remain turned on.  However, we mixed chatting with cuddles and some action through the meet until it was time for me to go.

I am glad I saw her today, as I did value catching up with her about some of our shared past, and glad also that I can now move on without looking back regretting the decision that I had made to stop seeing her as a regular.

At the same time It was rather sad to have that dream of perfection I held in my memory broken for good.

Anyone experienced anything similar, or maybe you have experienced a perfect reunion and can reassure me that perfection can be out there, somewhere.

I have experienced both a great reunion with a regular who was "retired" for a couple of years and similar to what you experienced here, i still fancied her looks wise otherwise i would of walked but her service was also distinctly average compared to it being good previously. However, this hasnt often happened, most WGs that were good have remained good despite me not having punted with them for some months or more.

it always happens... they go away for a year, come back not as good looking and don't bother to provide the same service.

usually they have had a kid.

Whats that old saying about the past and rose timted glassess.Is anything as good as we remember it to be?

Some wgs become jaded quite quickly but continue to work.  They can not expect to do well or have many clients returning if they take for granted men will still call....... yet they do not maintain their grooming and service standards.

To use a well worn expression................... move on.

Had almost the exact same thing this year! Went back to my favourite reg after a year of not seeing her. She just didn't look the way I remembered, had definitely put on some extra weight and the service quality had gone right down. We ended up doing just talking over events from the last year and I don't think I'll be seeing her again. 

You know what they say ... and it's true ... you can't go home again Xx

2 people like this

You know what they say ... and it's true ... you can't go home again Xx

Nicely put.  Sad the bubble burst for Thurson though.

It is what stops me going back for a second visit to a wg. I fear I will arrive with too many expectartions

It is what stops me going back for a second visit to a wg. I fear I will arrive with too many expectartions

We're all different and all have different preferences but I've seen a few wg's more than once and without exception have had an even better time second time around.

I think seeing a one time regular again after a long time is different, as I think that expectations can build to unrealistic levels over time. If my favourite wg returns to the scene I'll be giving serious thought about whether I'd want to see her again or leave things be. I've a feeling a certain part of my anatomy may make that decision for me however...

1 person likes this

Would recommend a 2nd visit if you enjoyed the first. There's always seems to be more to cover and experience with each other.

I have a regular I first saw nearly 2 years ago. She is a lovely Lady from Brazil. Although she speaks good English her accent is sometimes a bit of a problem. Apart from that she is brilliant and I have lost count of the number of times I have seen her. I posted her first review and now she is deservely quite popular and has increased her fees although she refuses to charge me more than what she did when I first saw her. Apart from anything else we have become very good friends and I think it fair to say that she enjoys my company (despite me being an old guy) as much as I enjoy hers. I must say that I was very shocked to read on her A.W. profile that she is now 5 months pregnant. I sent her a message and she invited me to come along and see her at no expense to me to discuss what had happened. It appeared that she had met up with an old boy friend, she got rather drunk and the inevitable happened. She said that she hoped it would make no difference to our friendship and that she would carry on working after her baby was borne. We had a beautiful hour of love making (as we always do). She was very upfront with what had occurred. She said that she didn't want an abortion as she was a catholic. I really enjoy our meetings which always go at least 15 minutes over time but I am not too happy at the thought of having sex with a lady who is pregnant and wonder if she will carry on working after her child is borne. I would welcome members views on this. Sorry if I have gone slightly off course on this subject.

Interesting thread, and its not just restricted to wg and punters...but real life. Over the years I've caught up with ex's on birthdays or xmas' and sometimes you notice they've slightly let themselves go. So the ass I once used to lust after isnt as pert anymore, but big deal...just the way it is, she prob thinks my six-pack isnt as defined as it used to be (its still above average though - ladies).

But the point here is that you handled it with respect, had your chat, cuddles and although it wasnt the heightened sexual kick it once used to be, just put it down yo experience.

I also think, your observations are healthy and balanced....how many times have we read on here where a punter "falls in love" with a regular wg, they get on with and find irresistable. On reading the opening your piece I tought "here we go again". But the outcome is rational, understandable and realistic.

As I said, just one of those things there must be loads of wg..who look at us guys and think "ahhh i remember you four years back, you were so toned, so hard, so energetic ....what happend" . Stay respectful and enjoy exploring

3 people like this

I have a regular I first saw nearly 2 years ago. She is a lovely Lady from Brazil. Although she speaks good English her accent is sometimes a bit of a problem. Apart from that she is brilliant and I have lost count of the number of times I have seen her. I posted her first review and now she is deservely quite popular and has increased her fees although she refuses to charge me more than what she did when I first saw her. Apart from anything else we have become very good friends and I think it fair to say that she enjoys my company (despite me being an old guy) as much as I enjoy hers. I must say that I was very shocked to read on her A.W. profile that she is now 5 months pregnant. I sent her a message and she invited me to come along and see her at no expense to me to discuss what had happened. It appeared that she had met up with an old boy friend, she got rather drunk and the inevitable happened. She said that she hoped it would make no difference to our friendship and that she would carry on working after her baby was borne. We had a beautiful hour of love making (as we always do). She was very upfront with what had occurred. She said that she didn't want an abortion as she was a catholic. I really enjoy our meetings which always go at least 15 minutes over time but I am not too happy at the thought of having sex with a lady who is pregnant and wonder if she will carry on working after her child is borne. I would welcome members views on this. Sorry if I have gone slightly off course on this subject.

Jack, I'm really pleased you've got a regular girl you have become friends etc. Obviously, I only know about her what you have posted here. Just one thing occurs to me - if she's catholic when it comes to having a baby after a drunken romp with an ex - boy friend, how does she square that with the fact that...presumably... she has protected sex umpteen times a week for a living???

1 person likes this

Jack, I'm really pleased you've got a regular girl you have become friends etc. Obviously, I only know about her what you have posted here. Just one thing occurs to me - if she's catholic when it comes to having a baby after a drunken romp with an ex - boy friend, how does she square that with the fact that...presumably... she has protected sex umpteen times a week for a living???

take your point entirely willbred. I thought the same but I gather that quite a few catholics don't agree with their church's views on contraception anyway. I never thought that I would get so involved with a W.G. but, from day one, she has been really very nice and is such good company that the sex with her is a bonus. She always seems so pleased to see me and I feel that she is a genuine lady especially as she point blank refuses to accept more than her original fee (£100 an hour).which she has now increased by 50%. Just in case you are wondering sex with her is always with a condom although she is always willing to let me do anything else I want. She charges an extra £30 for A which I tried once but didn't succeed. She wouldn't accept the £30 from me. We both realise that everything is a commercial transaction but she is so very nice with it and, as already stated, my visits ALWAYS go over the allotted time, sometimes by 30 minutes and, even then, it is always me who has to take the initiave and say "it is time for me to go". She never tells me that my time is up. How many other W.G. can you say are like that?

take your point entirely willbred. I thought the same but I gather that quite a few catholics don't agree with their church's views on contraception anyway. I never thought that I would get so involved with a W.G. but, from day one, she has been really very nice and is such good company that the sex with her is a bonus. She always seems so pleased to see me and I feel that she is a genuine lady especially as she point blank refuses to accept more than her original fee (£100 an hour).which she has now increased by 50%. Just in case you are wondering sex with her is always with a condom although she is always willing to let me do anything else I want. She charges an extra £30 for A which I tried once but didn't succeed. She wouldn't accept the £30 from me. We both realise that everything is a commercial transaction but she is so very nice with it and, as already stated, my visits ALWAYS go over the allotted time, sometimes by 30 minutes and, even then, it is always me who has to take the initiave and say "it is time for me to go". She never tells me that my time is up. How many other W.G. can you say are like that?

Jack - you've clearly got one great lady there. Long may it continue. Good luck, mate

We're all different and all have different preferences but I've seen a few wg's more than once and without exception have had an even better time second time around.

I think seeing a one time regular again after a long time is different, as I think that expectations can build to unrealistic levels over time. If my favourite wg returns to the scene I'll be giving serious thought about whether I'd want to see her again or leave things be. I've a feeling a certain part of my anatomy may make that decision for me however...

This i personally think plays an important part.It's amazing how much nostalgia creeps into memory.Like some of the other posters have said,i've bumped into people i knew a few years back and thought, wow,theyve changed a bit.Got home,had a rumage and found some old pics and they hadn't actually changed that much.It was me that had changed,not me exactly,but i suppose pou could say my taste?

its just a service, things will change

If you like a person and you form a connection that is mutually acknowledged then isnt that a great thing in itself ? Bodily form means jack shit after that stage to me lol. I would celebrate her extra pounds it would make me feel better about my own extra few pounds and we could both rejoice in the fact that we are both normal Human Beings that are getting on in life.

People that are concerned about such trivial matters as people putting on a few pounds as they get older are people that are not very happy and superficial to say the least!

Some people are so caught up in this plastic tabloid shitty devoided portrayal of what a women should look like. They wouldn't even know that the Sun was shining if it wasn't in OK Magazine !

1 person likes this

If you like a person and you form a connection that is mutually acknowledged then isnt that a great thing in itself ? Bodily form means jack shit after that stage to me lol. I would celebrate her extra pounds it would make me feel better about my own extra few pounds and we could both rejoice in the fact that we are both normal Human Beings that are getting on in life. People that are concerned about such trivial matters as people putting on a few pounds as they get older are people that are not very happy and superficial to say the least! Some people are so caught up in this plastic tabloid shitty devoided portrayal of what a women should look like. They wouldn't even know that the Sun was shining if it wasn't in OK Magazine !

I agree that a change in looks and or body shape isn't a great concern for me. I'd be more bothered about whether the 'click factor' was still there as we had some great fun, and whether or not I'd achieve the same levels of enjoyment as previously. I've great memories of the time spent with my favourite wg, and wouldn't want to spoil them if things didn't carry on where they left off for whatever reason.

It's all hypothetical in my case as she's not currently working, but it's interesting to read about other people's experiences.

I tend to have a preponderance of return visits.

My experience is that the ladies throw more of themselves into additional aspects and each visit is different. Perhaps that is because I like role-play and dominant / sub games in both directions. A lady is hardly likely to let you render her helpless unless she feels absolutely comfortable in your presence.

C

I have a regular I first saw nearly 2 years ago. She is a lovely Lady from Brazil. Although she speaks good English her accent is sometimes a bit of a problem. Apart from that she is brilliant and I have lost count of the number of times I have seen her. I posted her first review and now she is deservely quite popular and has increased her fees although she refuses to charge me more than what she did when I first saw her. Apart from anything else we have become very good friends and I think it fair to say that she enjoys my company (despite me being an old guy) as much as I enjoy hers. I must say that I was very shocked to read on her A.W. profile that she is now 5 months pregnant. I sent her a message and she invited me to come along and see her at no expense to me to discuss what had happened. It appeared that she had met up with an old boy friend, she got rather drunk and the inevitable happened. She said that she hoped it would make no difference to our friendship and that she would carry on working after her baby was borne. We had a beautiful hour of love making (as we always do). She was very upfront with what had occurred. She said that she didn't want an abortion as she was a catholic. I really enjoy our meetings which always go at least 15 minutes over time but I am not too happy at the thought of having sex with a lady who is pregnant and wonder if she will carry on working after her child is borne. I would welcome members views on this. Sorry if I have gone slightly off course on this subject.

I think I know who you are talking about.I saw her about a year ago

and she was fantastic.

Change in Weight--it really seems to be the main complaint regarding the physical attractiveness of the lady.

Jack, like you my regular lady is a catholic and as you say many catholics don't agree with their church's views on contraception. I do know that for many years the Republic of Ireland did not allow the sale of contraceptives there so catholics would travel to Belfast to buy up stocks of them. I don't know whether this is still the case.

Jack, like you my regular lady is a catholic and as you say many catholics don't agree with their church's views on contraception. I do know that for many years the Republic of Ireland did not allow the sale of contraceptives there so catholics would travel to Belfast to buy up stocks of them. I don't know whether this is still the case.

I think the Irish law was changed some time in the mid eighties, but you still had to be over 18 to buy them (prior to that they were prescription only, even condoms) and I don't know whether you still do now?

I once found myself a bit short in Cork at the end of a busy trip, and went off to Superdrug to find some Skyns. They had that special offer on where one pack of twelve costs about £10 but two costs £11 or whatever, so I bought four packs - the look the Mrs Doyle-type woman serving at the counter gave me would have felled a bull elephant :D.

5 people like this