Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jammy07

What Are Thai Parlours Like?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm going to Soho tomorrow for the third time. First two times a friend and I explored a few walk ins, wasn't the greatest of experiences, but the second time was a lot better. I'm now curious about massage parlous etc. and want to experience it. My questions are, firstly, what kind of services do they offer. I mean I hear "happy ending" a lot, but is it just a handjob? do they offer OWO/full sex? if so, how long does it last, are the girls lookers, and how much would I expect to pay? 

Thanks a lot

When I go to Soho I either go to one of the walk ups, or I have a massage at one of the Chinese medical establishments. There are also Thai places that do massage. I did go to a Thai place in Shaftesbury Avenue but I'm more familiar with the Chinese places. At the Chinese places you pay about £30 per half hour or about £50 per hour for the massage. At some stage during the massage you will probably be offered hand relief and that will cost you an extra £20 to £30. Most Chinese women offer it but some don't.

Some of the women offer more, you might get OWO or you might get full sex. If you know where to go you can find attractive young women who will give you everything but you can end up paying a lot of money for that.