Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greenberet

Naked Women Lounges

15 posts in this topic

Hey there this is my first post here, I live in East Midlands (notts) and was wondering whether some places like Andiamo in Germany exist.

Basically it's a place where you pay an entrance fee and you get to stay in an awesome lounge full of naked women that hit on you because obviously they want to lay you in order to get money.

I realize I'm writing about a brothel here, no mistakes, but even if there were no sex I'd love to experience staying I'm a room full of nude babes...

Keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks

So if you just want to spend time in a room with women getting naked and you're not bothered about sex then why not just go to a strip club/pub?I don't really seeing any brothels letting you just sit there all day nattering

Sounds good. I love to be blind folded and shoved into a room full of busty naked women where you have to find your way out.

I'd call it the Bristol Maze !

2 people like this

Hey there this is my first post here, I live in East Midlands (notts) and was wondering whether some places like Andiamo in Germany exist.

Basically it's a place where you pay an entrance fee and you get to stay in an awesome lounge full of naked women that hit on you because obviously they want to lay you in order to get money.

I realize I'm writing about a brothel here, no mistakes, but even if there were no sex I'd love to experience staying I'm a room full of nude babes...

Keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks

I would like such a place myself, the nearest i know of are sex parties in London but only with a maximum 10 WGs usually. No idea in your area though.

Thanks for the answers, it's not like I wouldn't want to have sex, I'm just saying that those are brothels and I suppose that they are hard to find so even if it'd be without action I'd be ok with it.

Strip clubs are not full nude, maybe a topless in a private show but that's all.

I think the naked part of it is a problem.

Not relevant but at a few parlours in the past and one currently I have been able to sit with the ladies in their room or they hung around the reception room so I enjoyed their company and obviously they wee less shy than many in what they talked about and what they exposed.

Not quite what you refer to is places where you can take your time choosing the lady. One such place is Libra in Birmingham which will have about 15 ladies on an evening and a little bar area you can take time in before choosing who to book although I assume they would expect you to book although as there is an entrance fee perhaps they don't much mind if you leave instead.

But a room of naked women to ogle in UK sounds unlikely to me and I wait with address book in hand for someone to show I am wrong.

There is a place (well there are multiple places) in Germany that are proper brothels.
So basiscally you go in paying a price (70/120 euros), you can stay in all day, you are given a robe and some slippers (in some venues) and it's full of naked women that come around and chat you into having sex.

Rules are simple, you have to go out at the end of the day (don't recall at what time it was though) and you can do as many girls as you like, you have to pay them singularly though.

You get lunch and supper too (not too bad).
Just google "Andiamo parkenstrasse", you should find it, there is also a video on the website where you can see the girls all naked sitting around, chatting, etc...

If I found a place like that I wouldn't go alone though, I'd feel a bit of a moron to show up by myself.

On another note, is it normal for every my message to take so long to be published? It always says it's awaiting moderation. I wish it would be quicker.

Thanks for the answers, it's not like I wouldn't want to have sex, I'm just saying that those are brothels and I suppose that they are hard to find so even if it'd be without action I'd be ok with it.

Strip clubs are not full nude, maybe a topless in a private show but that's all.

Youre going to the wrong places :)

If I found a place like that I wouldn't go alone though, I'd feel a bit of a moron to show up by myself.

Why a moron, most blokes who go to FKK clubs go on their own, I know I do.

Although I did go to FKK World once and a German geezer said it was 3 for the price of 2 admission that day, so we had to wait for a third 'friend' to turn up.

There are naturist clubs in North London where you pay an entrance fee for use of the facilities.  Some clubs offer massages but warn you off asking for too much more.  I have just found the names elixir and Rios but a longer search, I'm sure, will yield more results.  One club I was looking at a while ago did mention that the masseuses they employ will also be naked, act as hostesses in the public areas before taking you for your massage, Again there is the no touching rule.

Up closer to home is Victoria House, much commented on both in these threads and Reviews.  There is a more relaxed, mature feel about the place than most brothels where you act like your in a fitness club, just with naked bodies around you!.  I have heard of the ladies sharing the Jacuzzi and sauna with you but have not experienced it myself.  Give them a call to find out if there are set times through the week where you get more than the introductions.

Good luck, if you are lucky then please let us know,  The idea sounds great.

Just looked up FKK clubs in Germany - ain't nuthin' like that here!

Up closer to home is Victoria House, much commented on both in these threads and Reviews.  There is a more relaxed, mature feel about the place than most brothels where you act like your in a fitness club, just with naked bodies around you!.  I have heard of the ladies sharing the Jacuzzi and sauna with you but have not experienced it myself.  Give them a call to find out if there are set times through the week where you get more than the introductions.

Good luck, if you are lucky then please let us know,  The idea sounds great.

I have not been there much at all recently but I will be very surprised to hear of anything like you suggest happens there. Yes the lady you book with might share some activity although thinking about it, the idea of an SP getting in the spa bath or sauna which are in the multi-shower area also seems completely unlikely in my experience.

There is - or used to be - a wet room in the basement and something combining nakedness and water could happen there but as I say I would be very surprised if there is anything remotely hinting of what the OP was posting about at VH.

Thank you, thank you! That was really insightful!

I'll definitely look that up, if in the mean time you have other suggestions I'm all ears!

There is a place (well there are multiple places) in Germany that are proper brothels.

So basiscally you go in paying a price (70/120 euros), you can stay in all day, you are given a robe and some slippers (in some venues) and it's full of naked women that come around and chat you into having sex.

Rules are simple, you have to go out at the end of the day (don't recall at what time it was though) and you can do as many girls as you like, you have to pay them singularly though.

You get lunch and supper too (not too bad).

Yes, they're called FKK Clubs; you will find entire threads devoted to them in the "Rest of the World" Forum.

As Brothels are illegal in the UK (unlike Germany) you won't find anyone willing to make the investment in facilities that it requires for an operation like those over there.

You can get cheap flights to places like Frankfurt - that's your best bet.

On another note, is it normal for every my message to take so long to be published? It always says it's awaiting moderation. I wish it would be quicker.

As we have noted on another thread, please read the Forum Rules, the answers are there. In relation to this point:

Membership Levels

Probationary Members: As a new user, messages you post on the board will not appear on the board until they are seen by a board moderator. After you have had at least 20 posts approved you'll be given full access, once we see that you understand and are willing to abide by the board rules.