Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cumandgo

good news for punters and whores

19 posts in this topic

Extract from MensHealth;

"According to a new study of 2,400 men conducted by researchers at the University of Bristol, in England, men who reported three or more orgasms per week were half as likely to have a heart attack or stroke as those who had sex less often "

It is of critical medical importance that men visit WGs on a regular basis in order to help protect against killer medical conditions such as heart disease. maybe punting should be prescribed on the NHS ! :(

consider this men--did you ever wonder why your wife may have " lost interest in sex " for seemingly no good reason ---- Yeah Right ! wake up guys and smell the roses . maybe its cos she really wants to do away with you !! :)

get out there and punt for your lives [ literally ]-- we owe it to ourselves because " we are worth it ". :)

Horizontal jogging is good for your ticker ?

Who'd have thought it ? :)

Last week it was a bottle of wine or 6 pints a day lowers the risk of heart problems.

What next?

A while ago I highlighted a similar article to my wife which talked about orgasms staving off prostate cancer. Made not a bit of difference :)

Extract from MensHealth;

"According to a new study of 2,400 men conducted by researchers at the University of Bristol, in England, men who reported three or more orgasms per week were half as likely to have a heart attack or stroke as those who had sex less often "

It is of critical medical importance that men visit WGs on a regular basis in order to help protect against killer medical conditions such as heart disease. maybe punting should be prescribed on the NHS ! :D

consider this men--did you ever wonder why your wife may have " lost interest in sex " for seemingly no good reason ---- Yeah Right ! wake up guys and smell the roses . maybe its cos she really wants to do away with you !! :)

get out there and punt for your lives [ literally ]-- we owe it to ourselves because " we are worth it ". :)

Im doomed,Im on the less often list.:(

Extract from MensHealth;

It is of critical medical importance that men visit WGs on a regular basis in order to help protect against killer medical conditions such as heart disease. maybe punting should be prescribed on the NHS ! :D

Unfortunately, at 3 punts a week, it's among the most expensive health advice ever. :(

I think I'll stick to the red wine, chocolate, and porridge diet.

Last week it was a bottle of wine or 6 pints a day lowers the risk of heart problems. What next?
Rum, sodomy, and the lash, no doubt.

Last week it was a bottle of wine or 6 pints a day lowers the risk of heart problems

Perhaps it lowers the risk for the NHS in the future by making you keel over now? :)

Last week it was a bottle of wine or 6 pints a day lowers the risk of heart problems.

What next?

Oh dear, I'll have to cut down then..... :)

Rum, sodomy, and the lash, no doubt.
Well, it lead to us ruling the world for quite a long time. :)

Extract from MensHealth;

Maybe that's because the obese and unhealthy people have not been getting any??????

It's a slow news day, there are column inches to fill and the editor wants a male-oriented health story with a feel-good message. The reporter then has the task of finding a research study that fulfils the editor's criteria. Voila.

Extract from MensHealth;

Doesn't stop your wife from bumping you off for punting though, does it?! The only two certainties in life are death and taxes.

What next?

As I drink about that much and have at least 3 orgasms per week, presumably I'm going to live to 100? :)

Doesn't stop your wife from bumping you off for punting though, does it?! The only two certainties in life are death and taxes.

faack it ! do you think she'd be annoyed ?? :)

It's a slow news day, there are column inches to fill and the editor wants a male-oriented health story with a feel-good message. The reporter then has the task of finding a research study that fulfils the editor's criteria. Voila.

I think the main " thrust " of the article, was that if you are able to have a hard erection and have 3 or so orgasms per week following sex, then this is compelling evidence that you are fit and in good shape and therefore likely to live longer.

important boys that it seems your penis is a good indicator of your health. the harder the erection, the healthier and fitter you are. its seems its a good simple indicator and if true [ and it makes some sense to me ], then we should ' stand up' and take notice. practice makes perfect, of course. :)

faack it ! do you think she'd be annoyed ?? :)
She might have been planning on bumping you off for a while and relieved that she's now got something to use in her defence.:)

I think the main " thrust " of the article, was that if you are able to have a hard erection and have 3 or so orgasms per week following sex, then this is compelling evidence that you are fit and in good shape and therefore likely to live longer.

important boys that it seems your penis is a good indicator of your health. the harder the erection, the healthier and fitter you are. its seems its a good simple indicator and if true [ and it makes some sense to me ], then we should ' stand up' and take notice. practice makes perfect, of course. :)

I am living proof this is not the case. I can get the hard erection, have 3 or more orgasms per week following sex, but am very unfit and out of condition.:)

I am living proof this is not the case. I can get the hard erection, have 3 or more orgasms per week following sex, but am very unfit and out of condition.:)

Respect !! :)

but you appear not to be out of condition--- you may be a lot more healthy than your peers. I dont know what age you are but men generally are not good at looking after themselves and some clear and simple pointers are very helpfull.

punting has definitely given me extra motivation to keep my weight down, to be really conscious of cleanliness, excercise more and oral hygiene. its good for your health ! :(