Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ptrleeds

Timewasting Women - Agency Girls..

8 posts in this topic

I did it again: got too  horny and called an agency.

lady of choice of course not available. so had to take what was on offer..

comes in a girl who could be the girl from the pictures

appears she is the queen of time-stretchers...

wine wasnt good enough, so poured her some wodka-orange.

I drink "soo fast" 

she is in shower now.. gettiing ready..

oh my.

This is not good.

moral: never, never use the recommend from an unknown agent.

If is so bad only have yourself to blame! Learn and move on is all I can say and learn... learn.. learn!

1 person likes this

I did it again: got too  horny and called an agency.

lady of choice of course not available. so had to take what was on offer..

comes in a girl who could be the girl from the pictures

appears she is the queen of time-stretchers...

wine wasnt good enough, so poured her some wodka-orange.

I drink "soo fast" 

she is in shower now.. gettiing ready..

oh my.

This is not good.

moral: never, never use the recommend from an unknown agent.

Good advice, i dont punt through Agencies, far far too expensive in London for my liking. At Parlours or group flats i always stick to the WG whose pictures attracted me to her, although if i fancy another WG in the same premises i might punt with them either straight after if available or on another day soon.

I assume the punt will still be going ahead Peter so i hope it turns out good in the end. :)

It turned out a very moderate meeting. 45min max.

her comm skills were ... soso.

all very scripted,

got the "have you cum" questions about 7 times in 7 min. 

then the "10min left darling" about 30 min into the meet 

I checked the txt-times on phone... 45min in/out. and probably no more then 20min on the bed.

Weird: she also wanted to know (was possibly under instruction to find out?) where I worked, how long I would stay here, and what time I had to come in/out of office.

funny: I have advised others very often to NOT make all the mistakes I made above:

- determine choice and stick to it

- never take Agy recommend unless you know the agent.

- any doubt:  dont.

It turned out a very moderate meeting. 45min max.

her comm skills were ... soso.

all very scripted,

got the "have you cum" questions about 7 times in 7 min. 

then the "10min left darling" about 30 min into the meet 

I checked the txt-times on phone... 45min in/out. and probably no more then 20min on the bed.

Weird: she also wanted to know (was possibly under instruction to find out?) where I worked, how long I would stay here, and what time I had to come in/out of office.

funny: I have advised others very often to NOT make all the mistakes I made above:

- determine choice and stick to it

- never take Agy recommend unless you know the agent.

- any doubt:  dont.

not good but agency ladies work to schedule  bit like shelling peas odd how she wanted to shower when she came she should have done all of that before she came to you ..not digging at agency  but what kinda girl  goes to a clients house and has to get ready there personally she should be ready to go when she walks in .she should not be wasting the clients play time..45 minutes no wonder your complaining....

Yeah, I've had this happen, and have learnt not to take recommendations from anyone unless I have a built up a good relationship with them. Some agencies are willing to listen to what you want and recommend genuinely good girls, others will just recommend anyone. I hate it when you have been looking forward to a punt and end up being so disappointed by a second choice. The agency just shrugs their shoulders.

I suppose it takes time and experience to work out which agencies you prefer and which you should avoid. Luckily I have one or two that I pretty much always use, the dilemma is when a girl appears on another site and my regular agencies don't have her. 

You probably need to work out yourself which agencies you want to use. I am happy to post some links here (links to the agency pages in the Punternet directory), for some i use, but not sure if that is allowed?

Not like you Peter to make mistakes like that.  Should have told her to walk and complained.

lol @ hollie..

thx for the compliment m'am.

been out of touch too long: I have some Mint Regulars that I've lived on (or rather, they lived off me) so lost my touch.

I have considered sending the girl out with just the agy cut (or what I would consider the agy cut, as agent WILL demand the cut from the girl).

but decided I'd sit out the session so as to not embarras the girl to her agent (and her driver/frien/pimp): she wasnt all that bright and I figured I'd rather not get her in trouble. I also know how to make hay, even from non-sunny days. 

We live and Learn.