Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
viceverser

Recommendations Swindon - Worcester

4 posts in this topic

Probably seems a slightly strange title!

I'm expecting to be travelling between (roughly) Reading and Worcester in a few days, and when I get a chance like this, I try to look for punting opportunities en-route. I expect in this case, that means around Swindon, Cirencester, Gloucester, Cheltenham and (west of) Worcester.

Ideally aged 30+, but maybe 25+; not too large - but not too thin (i.e. medium!). CiM and FK essential, swallow ideally. Other than that, attitude more important than looks.

I've done a bit of research, and have only found a few possibilities so far. One is Simone, although reviews are a little mixed:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/33559-simone-from-swindon/?hl=swindon

Any other suggestions most welcome.

Thanks all

V V

I thoroughly recommend Carley ("Cheltenham Mature" on AW), although I'm pretty sure she doesn't swallow.  I've been seeing her for years and have done an FR.  She is an intelligent and mature lady, nice womanly figure, and gives great GFE.

I thoroughly recommend Carley ("Cheltenham Mature" on AW), although I'm pretty sure she doesn't swallow.  I've been seeing her for years and have done an FR.  She is an intelligent and mature lady, nice womanly figure, and gives great GFE.

Thanks Bendy, a quick look reveals that she doesn't list CiM either, so that takes her below my threshold. Pity, the I'd like to play with those boobs  :P