smiths

Would You Punt?

48 posts in this topic

Guys. Would you punt with a lady you fancy very much but who does not offer one of your essential must have services?

Could your desire to punt with her override your need for the essential must have service on this one ocassion, or without the service would the punt be pointless to you?

Ladies. Your input would be most welcome.

Of course. As a good sexual encounter isnt a checklist of all the things one desires before the event... Surely desire isn't defined by a list of "essential services"? If, as you say, you fancy her very much, then the punt is sure to take on other directions...

Guys. Would you punt with a lady you fancy very much but who does not offer one of your essential must have services?

Could your desire to punt with her override your need for the essential must have service on this one ocassion, or without the service would the punt be pointless to you?

NO, No, Yes.

I dont have a shopping list,but I do have a list of things I like. It hasn't and wouldn't matter to me if the girl I fancied didn't offer the services I liked,in fact Ive seen two girls who offer the things I like but I never got round to doing them,thier skills in other departments made up for it.I dont go to a punt with an idea in my head that I have to do a certain thing,I like things to be a bit more spontanious.

Yes, what used to be a must is one no longer, her beauty and manners outdo willingness to take a load in the mouth

No,No and No !!

C'mon guys we must have some modicum of respect for ourselves. these girls have a right laugh . the OP said your punt would have to be without an essential, must have, service.

surely, there are some things that we each hold as non- negotiable. otherwise , we are like lambs to the slaughter. Respect for the ladies of course but respect for ourselves,absolutely.

Me, no FK or no RO--------no deal , no matter who !!

No,No and No !!

C'mon guys we must have some modicum of respect for ourselves. these girls have a right laugh . the OP said your punt would have to be without an essential, must have, service.

surely, there are some things that we each hold as non- negotiable. otherwise , we are like lambs to the slaughter. Respect for the ladies of course but respect for ourselves,absolutely.

Me, no FK or no RO--------no deal , no matter who !!

You must have lost out on a lot of nice girls, I know plenty more fish in the sea. I have a regular where I can get anything I want but I like the variety of other girls no matter what they offer. Chillout man:cool:.

I don't have any "essential" services. So yes I'd punt... as long as I was sure I'd cum at some point... and that does, alas, require more than simply looking at a beautiful body.

I think the answer is related to the word essential. If you get no pleasure without this element then the answer has to be a big fat NO! I do not have that fully essential element, I do however really like to have kissing and RO as main items, and without one or the other being present then I think I would struggle to see the lady in question.

I think the answer is related to the word essential. If you get no pleasure without this element then the answer has to be a big fat NO! I do not have that fully essential element, I do however really like to have kissing and RO as main items, and without one or the other being present then I think I would struggle to see the lady in question.

mr werewolf -- you took the words right out of my mouth. I regard punting as involving serious intimacy. FK is probably the most intimate detail of the encounter. if the lady is not generally comfortable with this service then, to me, that creates a negative vibe about her whole approach to the encounter and confidence in her positive attiitude is important to me . RO is different but nearly as important.

surely, there are some things that we each hold as non- negotiable...

Of course there are such things. But, as OP failed to consider, 'essential' means absolutely necessary, vitally necessary, indispensable. So, the answer can only be NO. You cannot drop an essential requirement by definition.

Everything else - sure. As long as the overall balance weighs in favour of a very good time, money well spent, etc - sure. The non-essential part of my list is flexible.

My requirements are very specific so it would have to be a no.

Occasionally I've parted with the money and ten minutes into the session the girl says no poppers, or no foot kissing because she's ticklish. It's disappointing and has ruined many sessions early on in my punting life. I'd just get dismayed, put my clothes on and fuck off. It never occurred to me to ask for a refund. After finding this place I soon learned what to do.

Of course. As a good sexual encounter isnt a checklist of all the things one desires before the event... Surely desire isn't defined by a list of "essential services"? If, as you say, you fancy her very much, then the punt is sure to take on other directions...

What he said :):)

So yes.

I would see her as the experience of being with someone I really fancied would outweigh the fact that she didn't provide one of my 'essential' services. After all, I presume she'd provide the rest of them. :)

Occasionally I've parted with the money and ten minutes into the session the girl says no poppers, or no foot kissing because she's ticklish. It's disappointing and has ruined many sessions early on in my punting life. I'd just get dismayed, put my clothes on and fuck off. It never occurred to me to ask for a refund. After finding this place I soon learned what to do.

foot kissing as an essential service !! :) here's a man who's prepared to stick to his principles. I like your style Mr. W. !!

Hmm......interesting post. Reminds me of a session back in 2002 when I met a mixed English/Spanish lady in W2, she didn't offer OWO, no kissing but had a pleasurable meeting despite the absence of what I would consider being important services to fulfil my expectations.

On balance, it was a one-off situation as on the day I couldn't arrange a meeting with a more "open-minded" WG as the ones on my 02 short-list were unavailable / too busy. Through time I have (just about) mastered a degree of control and willing to be a bit more patient.

Occasionally I've parted with the money and ten minutes into the session the girl says no poppers, or no foot kissing because she's ticklish. It's disappointing and has ruined many sessions early on in my punting life. I'd just get dismayed, put my clothes on and fuck off. It never occurred to me to ask for a refund.

I doubt very much that you would have got a refund. :):(

My main requirement is french kissing, if the girl states that is not on the menu I would not book her ----- no matter how much I fancied her. :)

Smiths,

I would really like to hear your own opinion on this. :)

Generally, perhaps not. FK in my case is essential and I fear that a punt without it would be rather, although maybe not wholly, unfulfilling. (I assume we're talking 1-2-1 here not parties). Then again if a punt without FK was on the cards with Nigella Lawson, Halle Berry, Heidi Klum or (insert one of numerous other fantasy women) then I'd probably make the sacrifice and grin and bear it!

Smiths,

I would really like to hear your own opinion on this. :)

I was considering punting with a lady who i very much fancy the pants off and crucially has the Geordie accent i adore on a woman, i find it very appealing and sexy. However she doesnt offer kissing at all and i require full on DFK, its essential to me. Upon reflection i have decided not to make an appointment to see her, and this thread has helped me decide. As noangel said essential means indispensible. I was wavering this morning, so cheers all for your views, much appreciated.:)

Generally, perhaps not. FK in my case is essential and I fear that a punt without it would be rather, although maybe not wholly, unfulfilling. (I assume we're talking 1-2-1 here not parties). Then again if a punt without FK was on the cards with Nigella Lawson, Halle Berry, Heidi Klum or (insert one of numerous other fantasy women) then I'd probably make the sacrifice and grin and bear it!

Unfulfilling is exactly what i believe it would be even though i fancy her like crazy.:)

I was considering punting with a lady who i very much fancy the pants off and crucially has the Geordie accent i adore on a woman, i find it very appealing and sexy. However she doesnt offer kissing at all and i require full on DFK, its essential to me. Upon reflection i have decided not to make an appointment to see her, and this thread has helped me decide. As noangel said essential means indispensible. I was wavering this morning, so cheers all for your views, much appreciated.:)

Well, DFK is essential for me nowadays. Having said that, I still see 1 girl on a regular basis who does not offer DFK, but that is only because I have known her for a long time, I know what to expect and I enjoy the sex with her (even without DFK) and her company. However, If I am looking for a punt with a new girl, I would try to go for the ones who would DFK.

Well, DFK is essential for me nowadays. Having said that, I still see 1 girl on a regular basis who does not offer DFK, but that is only because I have known her for a long time, I know what to expect and I enjoy the sex with her (even without DFK) and her company. However, If I am looking for a punt with a new girl, I would try to go for the ones who would DFK.

Indeed and same here. I shall try to find a Geordie lass who does offer DFK but my previous requests including my own thread about this has been very lacking in responses, so i wont hold my breath.:)

For me the Essential part of an encounter is to click with the girl rather than ticking a box to say I did this or that. I can appreciate how some of us like certain services, I take more rounded view.

Unfulfilling is exactly what i believe it would be even though i fancy her like crazy.:)

True, but when I'm in the nursing home - if I'm lucky - eyes glazed over with an inane grin on my face, that detail may escape me but the bigger picture will be HD-sharp, I hope...