Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rolacola

Baptism Of Fire!

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have never punted before but have been toying with the idea for a little while and have decided that for my first time I would like to set the bar high and experience my first ever threesome.

Im liking the idea of a raunchy gfe/pse and would hope to be left like a gibbering but happy spent wreck at the end of the session.

Quite simply out of the vast array of girls available in mk, who would you recommend and why? 

1 person likes this

you're probably better of seeing one of the mk ladies for a shorter booking first, then if you have a great time maybe ask if/who she does or would do a 3sum with

an hour or even 30 minutes can seem like a lifetime if you don't "click"

1 person likes this

Amy & Emma and Adele & Carmella get good reports for interactive duos, do you want the ladies to interact or just focus on you?

I can see the attraction of a duo because it's almost impossible to get in civvie life...but maybe you ought to start with something less ambitious, you don't know how you're going to react on a first punt, I was pretty overawed and don't think I would have done a duo justice.

As triple says maybe better to book a short appointment with a lady and go from there.

Thanks for your opinions guys, probably getting a bit ahead of myself and thinking once again with the wrong head.

I think ill probably take your advice and book a 1-2-1 with a few to a future 3 some.

Out of interest, knowing what you do about the punting scene now, who would you have booked for your 1st ever punt from the lovely selection of ladies currently available in MK ??

Agree with the comments of starting slow with a 1on1, as for who to pick, we are all different, see who you like the look of then do some research.

Am I the only one thinking go straight for the fantasy??? :ph34r: Why not, life's too short!!!! ^_^

Just pick two girls that people have recommended work well together and maybe explain to the agency it's your first time and let the girls know.

I, of course, sometimes like to jump in the deep end. It makes life exciting and can have it's rewards. :lol:

I haven't tried any of the MK girls for such a threesome, but notice Yana and Peace seem to offer the type of service you offer, and know them both from parties as fun, enthusiastic girls.

Remember the phrase "Don't live a little....live a lotto"!!! Cool phrase, someone should use it sometime :lol:

1 person likes this

I won't agree with partylover as since this is the ur 1st the £120 you will spent for 30 mins may be nothing over all but got with a 121 first as mis-matching ladies is a recipe for disaster.

Find 1 u like and ask her if she has a choice and work out the details over a few meeting during breaks. Even thou ur paying to make it worth it everyone needs to be involved.