Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tank

Maid Watch

18 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend where this is available..... I always seem to fancy the maids for some reason

Thanks

I've always wanted this, but never found anywhere. I'm keen to know too.

I can only think of hearing about maid watching last part of a punt in and around the Manchester area and that was a while ago.

I could imagine a parlour owner who used to work as an SP might be willing once you made yourself known and welcome at her place otherwise a bit of a needle and haystack scenario I would think.

I thought that was similar to neighbourhood watch, my bad! :)

you want to fuck the maid or you want the maid to watch?

you want to fuck the maid or you want the maid to watch?

Just watch really but dare say in the middle of if I wouldn't object to them joining in........ It's just an idea I had , I remember the one maid at blue ice being very attractive but she always knocked back my advances!!

I was 'chatting up' on my one fairly recent visit but she was perhaps late 50s and I wasn't being serious tho she was a very friendly lady and she said she had no interest in that side of things at her time of life.

not sure my wording properly conveys what she said but somethng like that.

Sorry my last post was a typo I actually meant one of the maids at fun place...... She was stunning but her name escapes me

Anyone remember??

Sorry my last post was a typo I actually meant one of the maids at fun place...... She was stunning but her name escapes me

Anyone remember??

Was it Zoe?

Zoe was the lovely daughter of the fabulous Jane who ran FP.

Zoe took over after Jane's very sad and tragically early death until a rival spiked her guns in a despicable way.

I am in no doubt that she was very much fancied and very much untouchable at work.

Zoe took over after Jane's very sad and tragically early death until a rival spiked her guns in a despicable way.

I am in no doubt that she was very much fancied and very much untouchable at work.

I know I fancied her.

What happened? I loved FP.

Me too - without doubt it was the best parlour in Birmingham.

Who spiked her guns? FP was a very well run parlour with some nice girls.

Who spiked her guns? FP was a very well run parlour with some nice girls.

I think no one who may have known chose to publicise the source and probably wisely too in terms of fearing retribution and possibly fingering an incorrect source.

I think no one who may have known chose to publicise the source and probably wisely too in terms of fearing retribution and possibly fingering an incorrect source.

Why mention it then?

Why mention it then?

Eh?

It's one thing answering someone's question in a general way and another thing not answering a specific question naming someone responsible or not responsible.

Obviously.    :mad:

I would quite like the maid in the room given me orders on what to do and talking dirty to the wg.