cam1984

Looking For A Wg Establishment In London That Can Host A Group Of 8-10 Men

5 posts in this topic

Its a mates birthday in a few weeks & we're interested in attending a venue where there would be enough (good looking) WGs to attend to a large group of us (8-10).

Anywhere in London and surrounding outskirts would be great. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

A WG once told me that Sugarbabes once arranged for a bunch of ladies to attend a gathering of guys on a stag wedding tour of Europe.

Sugarbabes have since divided into UKSugarbabes and Sugarbabes International.

The guys were too ruined already, in the main, to achieve much but there were quite a few well-known girls there, including Angie George, Emma Butt and Emily B. (What a waste)

I don't know who fixed the venue.

It might be worth contacting the International variant or Max from Maxes Angels.

Lady Marmalade Parties might also be able to fix this. I have not been to one of their parties but their reputation is pretty good.

C

Its a mates birthday in a few weeks & we're interested in attending a venue where there would be enough (good looking) WGs to attend to a large group of us (8-10).

Anywhere in London and surrounding outskirts would be great. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Parties that i have been to have done this on ocassion. Unless you bought up ALL the places though there would be other punters apart from you and your mates their. LMP has 7 WGs per party which lasts 2 hours and costs £160 per punter, they have a maximum ratio of 2.1 so 14 punters so you would have to buy the whole 14 spaces or share with 4-6 other punters. You can find their number on the Annoucements Board if of any interest to you, now based in the St James area of Central London.

I think any of the party organisers would be able to put on a special party for you, or one of larger agencies with access to an incall venue.

However, you need to decide:

how much you are willing to pay per head and for what time

how many girls