Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lovelylips

Do You Pick Girls Based On Ow / Owo?

25 posts in this topic

Just curious to see how you guys pick your WG's? I know many guys will not sleep with ones who bareback. I do know some men will only go with girls who do ow, as they are in relationships. For the rest of the guys, just curious if a girl does safe sex but offers owo at discretion, will you automatically assume she is likely to have an S.T.D and are less likely to book her? Do you see oral sex as a safe alternative and prefer it or you just don't care as long as she's fit? 

I'm puzzled.Why would we assume she is likely to have an sti because she advertises owo at her discretion?Any chance you could please explain that statement.
Also,if someone was the type to think that anyone having any sort of unprotected contacted,and in that you would also have to include kissing as theres an exchange of fluids,then they definately wouldnt be punting.Theyd more likely not be having any sort of sex and spending their time at home smashing themselves to pieces

1 person likes this

just curious if a girl does safe sex but offers owo at discretion, will you automatically assume she is likely to have an S.T.D and are less likely to book her? Do you see oral sex as a safe alternative and prefer it or you just don't care as long as she's fit? 

Just my view but I absolutely do not assume she is likely to have an STD if she offers OWO (no matter if it's at discretion or not).  I assume she will be clean and gets her check-up's on a regular basis.  Of course I realise there is some risk of catching something but I accept that risk in the case of OWO.  I must admit that I have not yet tried OW and may one day just to see if it really feels a lot worse but I also really enjoy DFK and RO so if I take that risk, I might as well go with OWO.

The matter of STD/Is through OWO, let alone reverse O has often been discussed and so, setting the risks aside and answering the OPs question, my searches always include OWO.

If then also include, French Kissing, CIM and then from there snowballing, then I am interested, CIM and snowballing not being possible with OW.

if a girl does safe sex but offers owo at discretion, will you automatically assume she is likely to have an S.T.D and are less likely to book her? Do you see oral sex as a safe alternative and prefer it or you just don't care as long as she's fit? 

To the first question no I would not assume she has a S.T.D and be less likely to book her. I do research on the girl to determine if she is a professional and that she takes her Job seriously.

I wouldn't really want OW as I would guess that it takes longer to come and cant be nice for the Girl ?

I like Girls that do everything because I'm a Randy sod and I Love Rude Lady's !

We are all adults on here (well hopefully).We all decide what what risks are acceptable to us.Rather insulting to assume a lady has an sti because she does owo.I offer owo,I have never had an sti and I get checks done every month.I would not work if I had an sti.Ironically I have known ladies who don't work go have one nighters and wind up with an sti.

1 person likes this

We are all adults on here (well hopefully).We all decide what what risks are acceptable to us.Rather insulting to assume a lady has an sti because she does owo.I offer owo,I have never had an sti and I get checks done every month.I would not work if I had an sti.Ironically I have known ladies who don't work go have one nighters and wind up with an sti.

....and it wouldn't be in a WG's best interest to work with an STI, especially if she has a large regular client base, it would be kind of shooting yourself in the foot!

1 person likes this

I'm puzzled.Why would we assume she is likely to have an sti because she advertises owo at her discretion?Any chance you could please explain that statement.

Also,if someone was the type to think that anyone having any sort of unprotected contacted,and in that you would also have to include kissing as theres an exchange of fluids,then they definately wouldnt be punting.Theyd more likely not be having any sort of sex and spending their time at home smashing themselves to pieces

I agree. What a WG provides is completely up to her and none of anybody's business. Of course, that works the other way too. And as you've said, kissing would also have to be off the menu for this lady, to be consistent. Tell you what, why doesn't every punter and WG simply wear a onesie condom and be done with it!! :D

I believe it's about risk to reward. All prostitution or punting involves an element of risk, which multiplies, if one has had sex with 100s or 1000s of different people. The WG or punter who state they would never have bareback oral or penetration, but still enjoy kissing, are simply mitigating their 'personal risk' to them on a sliding scale. Of course, what they do in their private life could completely blow (no pun intended) their argument apart because they cannot guarantee what that other private person has done with other people.

I will only see girls who provide OWO.  The two main essential requirements for me are OWO and for the girls to suck my toes.  I look after my body, and I expect the girls to look after theirs.  This is one of the reasons  I always book English girls from a decent agency.    For me personally OW is pointless.

Edited by Btd

So are agency girls cleaner then?Hate to burst your bubble but I know plenty of agency girls that also do parlour and indy work on the side.Regardless of where they work they still take the same risks as any other wg and do the same job.No evidence that an agency girl goes for more checkups or takes better care of herself than any other service provider .

@ Bibi I only see girls from the agencies that have an excellent reputation, so that overall risks are reduced.  I personally wouldn't take the risk with any girl who charges very low end e.g. £150. 

Just curious to see how you guys pick your WG's? I know many guys will not sleep with ones who bareback. I do know some men will only go with girls who do ow, as they are in relationships. For the rest of the guys, just curious if a girl does safe sex but offers owo at discretion, will you automatically assume she is likely to have an S.T.D and are less likely to book her? Do you see oral sex as a safe alternative and prefer it or you just don't care as long as she's fit?

OWO at discretion is usually so that the WG has a get out if the punter turns up with a cheesy bell end. If you are washed and clean you shouldn't have a problem.

It has never crossed my mind that anyone I've seen would have a STD - I expect they look after themselves as I look after myself.

I have never made any connection between OWO at discretion until the OP raised it - I don't think many guys would have that assumption at all.

@ Bibi I only see girls from the agencies that have an excellent reputation, so that overall risks are reduced.  I personally wouldn't take the risk with any girl who charges very low end e.g. £150. 

These seem extraordinary criteria for judging risk. What evidence is there that SPs who charge £150 and above are less 'safe'? Why would a woman working independently take more risks with her health than an agency girl? There are also plenty of ladies who will charge less than that as indies while working for more than that for agencies.

I would have thought that local market forces determine rates more than perceptions of what constitutes the notion of a 'high end' provider.

1 person likes this

And as I have completely dispelled this with my previous post i.e plenty of agency girls also work as indies (I should know I am one of these)your logic is totally illogical.I charge 50 less as an indy but go for my checks monthly.I also work for an agency where they charge 50 more same person same checks different rates.Price does not reflect how 'clean' someone is or not.
1 person likes this

I guess it depends on attitude to risk.  Being infected by the HPV16 virus (which isn't routinely tested for in STI screens, but women are tested for it as part of the cervical cancer screening programme) increases the risks of some cancers (which isn't the same thing as saying that if you contract HPV16 then you will get cancer), but then lots of people are walking around with it (and won't all develop cancer).

If you want to minimise you risk as much as you can, then OW is safer than OWO isn't it.  But then, the best way to minimise risk is to follow markdee's suggestion

@ Bibi you're a bit confused.  I never said anything about having a problem with higher end independent girls.  At the moment I only use the agencies because the higher end independent girls can be hard to find. There have been quite a few higher end independent girls in the past who were great, though they have moved on now.

It's the very low end girls (both agency and independent) I stay away from.  As I mentioned on my last post to reduce overall risk.  So this doesn't mean just to reduce health risks, it means reduce all the many other risks as well.

I have to accept the consequences (health and non health) if anything goes wrong, so I'm very selective when choosing girls.

But that still means you assume lower cost equals more risk of STDs and more risk of a poorer time - which is nonsense.

@ Edi Ted Of course there are great girls @ the lower end price range that are great.  But they are very hard to find (depending on how much time you have to search, areas, your requirements etc.).  And of course there are girls @ the higher end of the price range that are crap! 

With the time I have to search, check feedback and what I know from experience, overall, the higher end girls work out best for myself.  It will work very well the opposite way for someone else.  Different price range combinations can work well too.

Surely it's what works best for you.

@ Bibi you're a bit confused.  I never said anything about having a problem with higher end independent girls.  At the moment I only use the agencies because the higher end independent girls can be hard to find. There have been quite a few higher end independent girls in the past who were great, though they have moved on now.

It's the very low end girls (both agency and independent) I stay away from.  As I mentioned on my last post to reduce overall risk.  So this doesn't mean just to reduce health risks, it means reduce all the many other risks as well.

I have to accept the consequences (health and non health) if anything goes wrong, so I'm very selective when choosing girls.

But you class anything below say 150 as 'low end'.Given the average rate per hour in Leeds is 100 we must all be crap and riddled then.Utter codswallop.Who is anybody to refer to anybody else as 'low end'?You are free to book any lady at any rate but don't seem surprised when people have something to say when you use terms like that.
2 people like this

French kissing /discretion

OWO

...are the things I always search for.

With the correct pressure I don't mind oral with.  I have done OWO but I now picture the last bloke that's been to see the wg and him coming in her mouth!!!  No No!!  (I don't and wouldn't come in a ladies mouth) and don't want my penis to be infected so oral with for me.  You can still enjoy yourself!!  

CIM doesn't really matter to me and I've booked several wg's who specifically won't offer this service. However owo is pretty much essential, as oral with condom is useless to me and believe me I've tried!

As stated many times it's all down to perceived personal risk vs. reward. If everything was covered, including oral and no reverse oral available, I'd stick to do it yourself methods!

To clarify the above, when I say I've booked wg's who specifically don't offer CIM. That isn't why I booked them, it's just that I liked the look of their profiles and wanted to see them regardless of CIM. If it's on offer should I want this service then great but to me it isn't an essential requirement like owo is.

Hi All,

When you see a girl who does offer OWO yet you don't like that service would you still see them and ask them to have a condom on?

I think I'm like many, I'm not interested in OW, if I find someone who offers only OW, then it'll be straight to sex for me :o)