Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Irgendeiner

Sex As Exercise

9 posts in this topic

Sex as exercise? Not the way I do it.

1 person likes this

sadly the amount of calories you use doing stuff is very small.  So thinking you use a mars bar having a punt is very wrong.

however, exercise does make statins, and also suppresses appetite.  I imagine sex does too.

sadly the amount of calories you use doing stuff is very small.  So thinking you use a mars bar having a punt is very wrong.

however, exercise does make statins, and also suppresses appetite.  I imagine sex does too.

Tell that to Mick Jagger...

exercise helps improve sex, that much I know

1 person likes this

I have lost just under half a stone in 3 weeks and havent even had any nookie. lol

I think Women burn more Calories than Men during Sex.

why not?

it's medically valid.  Any act that increases blood flow, respiration, and muscle activity is good for you. 

though I guess it depends on the act, how often/long you're at it, and how vigourous it is.  getting a hand job, maybe not.  but intercourse in many positions for an hour non-stop, then yes.

Edited by bethom

I am an insulin dependant diabetic and I have to lower my insulin intake before a punt. It does use up quite a bit of energy even without pounding the lady. Would hate to have a bad hypo while on the job. Ambulance, A&E and a lot of explaining.

1 person likes this

exercise helps improve sex, that much I know

how very true....I have never been one for exercise until I recently joined the gym (after years of procrastinating about it) - i now go 3 days out of 4 for 90 mins per session and do a mix of cardio and weights. I have been doing this since early October.

My sex life has transformed.....I can go a lot longer and harder and get in to so many more positions etc - my girl is happy and so am I.....and I look and feel so much better - I dont exactly enjoy it, but feel somewhat guilty if I dont go now so it has just become routine.

(I'm 47 btw)