Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
usernamemike

City Center Punting Is Nightmare At Xmas, Outskirt Recomendations?

9 posts in this topic

Hi all

I hate punting at xmas. All the parlours or indies I like to visit are in and around the shops in MK. Meaning I cant park easily or at all at this time of year. Ive missed an appointment before and had to go home. Grrrr

Can anyone recomend ladies that have out of center locations that are easy to get too please?

Preferable a nice house and a nice location where I feel safe for me and the car. lol

Hi all

I hate punting at xmas. All the parlours or indies I like to visit are in and around the shops in MK. Meaning I cant park easily or at all at this time of year. Ive missed an appointment before and had to go home. Grrrr

Can anyone recomend ladies that have out of center locations that are easy to get too please?

Preferable a nice house and a nice location where I feel safe for me and the car. lol

park at wolverton or bletchley and get the puffer in?

1 person likes this

Depends how much you want to see the ladies, why not walk, park away from the centre and give yourself time to walk to a parlour.

I appreciate your replies.

I used to visit a lady that worked in furzton. So I know im not asking the impossible to actually be able to drive andf park there.

Id like to stick to my first post and say that I would like to drive there and park outside all clean and fresh without having to walk and long distance and or take a bus train or plane. :P

Find someone with private parking. Most apartments have a space with each one.

I used to visit a lady that worked in furzton. So I know im not asking the impossible to actually be able to drive andf park there.

Id like to stick to my first post and say that I would like to drive there and park outside all clean and fresh without having to walk and long distance and or take a bus train or plane. :P

I once also visited a 'place' in Furzton, but I found parking just as bad there tbh ! :unsure:

I usually find plenty of parking in CMK at the bottom of North 11/12/13th street and right accross that side of the CC as its not so popular with shoppers due to its distance from the shops. ;)

Indeed it is often possible to park on the drive of some of the parlours down there [if you dont mind all the neighbours seeing you getting out of your car!] :ph34r:

Edited by puntaprima

I appreciate your replies.

We just opened The Retreat in Bletchley. and it has Ample parking.

it's for all our girls to use as an "indy" apartment, so you get the best of both worlds, parlour & indy... and it would appear hidden benefits too :)

We just opened The Retreat in Bletchley. and it has Ample parking.

it's for all our girls to use as an "indy" apartment, so you get the best of both worlds, parlour & indy... and it would appear hidden benefits too :)

Oooh you are an enigma, Tam.  But I think you will be a colossus in this industry.

1 person likes this

Oooh you are an enigma, Tam.  But I think you will be a colossus in this industry.

LOL no hon, I just try my best, for my ladies, and gents.

Happy ladies = Happy Client = Happy Me.