Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yosemitesam

Eloise From Surrey Gems

5 posts in this topic

Hi all,
I'm planning my first punt and have been doing a bit of research.

The other girl in the list is Eloise in Camberley from Surrey Gems. However, I read some concerning reviews of SG.
There are no field reports for Eloise either.
I'm basically looking for oral (me on her), kissing and being ridden.
The SG VIP price seems to include that. Can anyone confirm please?
Many thanks all

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile Name

I suspect the reason you are finding so few reports on Eloise is that you are being too specific with your search terms. Organisations in this business have a habit of changing locations and/or names with sometimes confusing effect.  If you search specifying only the ladies name, you will find 9 reports on the Elouise you require, all positive and several very recent. One is listed as Surrey Gems. The other 8 are listed as Independent Angels, an organisation, which, for all practical purposes, is the same, except for the phone number (!). They both list exactly the same girls at the same times in the same places.

If you need to know what their price includes, you could try ringing them up and asking. However, asking the price of extras tends to get the answer "You'll have to agree that with the girl".

P.S. note the "u" in Elouise.

Edited by Barry Cade

I am an Aldershot local and have never visited karleigh but she is of interest....let us know if u see her....I normally visit a place in chobham but someone more local would be nice, all the Aldershot girls I have seen so far have been disappointing

Thanks guys and sorry for being a dumb-ass with the spelling - doh!! :)

I'm planning to see Elouise though as there are more field reports on here and she sounds AWESOME!  I'll do a FR once visited.

Out of interest, what would anyone out there in punter-land recommend- 30 minutes or 60 minutes as a first time? I'll be going for the VIP either way though (might as well do it right the first time :) )..

I ask as I'm having to squirrel money away subtley and have got enough for 30 mins now...

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed AW Profile

I had a great time with Amira earlier in the year at Surrey Gems. The negative comments seem unjustified

The prices listed on the website are for just the basic service, with additional cost for extras. Budget for £150-160 for the hour.

I recommend you treat yourself to an hour so you can relax and take your time, and if your self control does let you down you'll have time for another go.

Enjoy!!!!