Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Book Early For Christmas?

56 posts in this topic

Trying to get a booking sorted for the Christmas week. Is it too early to be phoning round? I know SPs seem to prefer a short booking time but at this time of year would a few weeks in advance be too much?

Mate, from what several SP's have told me (including one of our joint favourites), Xmas tends to be a slack period as many punters are off on their family hols with the wives and kiddies.  It's the clients who take time off, not the girls.

Have yourself a very Merry Christmas, mate.  I hope you have found your phone and wallet. 

I don't think it's too early to book, but then I've got provisional bookings in February :D. It's really only a couple of weeks away, and many ladies could have limited availability for all sorts of reasons (shopping to do, family visits and so on) so I would get yourself organised - if whoever you contact says you need to try again closer to the time then at least you'll know and most of us would at least pencil it in.

Mate, from what several SP's have told me (including one of our joint favourites), Xmas tends to be a slack period as many punters are off on their family hols with the wives and kiddies.  It's the clients who take time off, not the girls.

Have yourself a very Merry Christmas, mate.  I hope you have found your phone and wallet. 

The week directly before Christmas I consistently find to be one of the busiest of the year, although I've never worked Christmas Eve/Day or Boxing Day. In the last couple of years when I've set off on a tour the day after that, the bit between Christmas and New Year tends to be good too but I've been told that can be because a lot of the non British ladies have gone home for Christmas and not come back yet :).

Not at all, like Amy I already have clients who book 2, 3, 4 weeks in advance and at least one booking made for February already. If it's more than 1 month in advance I do require contact at various intervals to check our lives have not majorly changed, but it's not a problem and I like a mixture of both advance as well as shorter notice appointments and I find no difference in reliability.

1 person likes this

should be a problem with most ladies i think lots will still work

As I'm spending a solitary Christmas Day this year it would lovely to spend some of it with a sexy lady.  However I realise that's likely to remain just a fantasy.  I don't imagine any WGs actually work on the big day itself do they?

If you are limited regarding your punting slot I would get your booking in early. Bean lots of ladies do work in Christmas Day x

I've found it very difficult to book my regular girls during the period of Dec 23rd to the first week of January. WGs have families, friends and personal lives too and I don't expect all of them to work 365 days a year. I have in the past fancied a New Years Eve booking but it's proved very difficult to arrange. I usually spend Christmas Day with members of immediate family but I realise that not everyone is fortunate enough to do this.

Ok. My dialing fingers are set to go!

I've found it very difficult to book my regular girls during the period of Dec 23rd to the first week of January. WGs have families, friends and personal lives too and I don't expect all of them to work 365 days a year. 

Perhaps more applicable to British and European girls, but less so to the Asians.

Here in Thailand it will be a working day as any other .  I will be expected to be in my Thai language class on Christmas day .   So I guess all the TG in London to be working as usual . IME a good day to punt as a lot of husbands will be chained to the Christmas lunch table with a ration of TV to follow .

I booked one lady really early. She looks so desirable that I thought that maybe I aught to book her early so that I dont miss my chance. Then after I sent off the email I thought that maybe what I did was a bit twatish and should of left it a week before or something.

Dont really want to come across as too Eager cos I'm not. (Honest! lol )

When you look at them they look so nice that you could think that you would have to book early I bet that they get 100's of no show premature bookings so dont really want to come across as a time waster. I'll get the jist of it sooner or later.lol

I booked one lady really early. She looks so desirable that I thought that maybe I aught to book her early so that I dont miss my chance. Then after I sent off the email I thought that maybe what I did was a bit twatish and should of left it a week before or something.

Dont really want to come across as too Eager cos I'm not. (Honest! lol )

When you look at them they look so nice that you could think that you would have to book early I bet that they get 100's of no show premature bookings so dont really want to come across as a time waster. I'll get the jist of it sooner or later.lol

Its not twattish to book in advance. A lot of guys do it especially when they are making a special journey to an area a long way away or have limited punting windows. x

5 people like this

Its not twattish to book in advance. A lot of guys do it especially when they are making a special journey to an area a long way away or have limited punting windows. x

I have done the booking ahead thing then been let down at the last minute. So always have a plan B, even if its a list of girls you can ring at short notice or a nearby parlour.

Lessingham,

Lots of girls are going home for Christmas, so if you've seen someone who has caught your interest then check they will be around and put something in the diary if you can.  All you'll need to do then is call on the day to confirm you're still OK for the agreed time.

RB

Booking ahead generally works for me because my visits are limited to times I'm working away from home. If I know I'm working in a certain place, it's good to know in advance that my preferred lady is available and happy to see me.

I've never had any inkling that this is unwelcome and I've never been let down by someone I've seen before. A far as seasonal issues are concerned, I've just booked myself a festive treat the week before Christmas and I shall spend the next week or so in pleasurable anticipation ;)

I have done the booking ahead thing then been let down at the last minute. So always have a plan B, even if its a list of girls you can ring at short notice or a nearby parlour.

Mmm I don't really blame you, every the boy scout "Be Prepared' or have I got the wrong motto with the wrong group lol  ^_^

Booking ahead generally works for me because my visits are limited to times I'm working away from home. If I know I'm working in a certain place, it's good to know in advance that my preferred lady is available and happy to see me.

I've never had any inkling that this is unwelcome and I've never been let down by someone I've seen before. A far as seasonal issues are concerned, I've just booked myself a festive treat the week before Christmas and I shall spend the next week or so in pleasurable anticipation ;)

Having some cheeky christmas cheer haha  ^_^ x

Here in Thailand it will be a working day as any other .  I will be expected to be in my Thai language class on Christmas day .   So I guess all the TG in London to be working as usual . IME a good day to punt as a lot of husbands will be chained to the Christmas lunch table with a ration of TV to follow .

As I said, if you are into Asian ladies, there will be no shortage during the holidays.  Just ring 'round the agencies and you'll see.

I would prefer to plan in advance then my chances of get bitten by a Barracuda are limited.

I would prefer to plan in advance then my chances of get bitten by a Barracuda are limited.

Agreed, but there are drawbacks.  A couple of times I've booked in advance then when the day itself has arrived I haven't actually felt very horny.  I've also found when booking in advance I have a tendency to get over worried I'm going to come down with some bug before the day arrives.  I appreciate this may be just personal to me though

I've also found when booking in advance I have a tendency to get over worried I'm going to come down with some bug before the day arrives. 

Funny that been thinking about this today. A guy a work had a cold and I told him to get the fuck away from me!!!!!

Feel like going in like GasMask Grimshaw.

Agreed, but there are drawbacks.  A couple of times I've booked in advance then when the day itself has arrived I haven't actually felt very horny.  I've also found when booking in advance I have a tendency to get over worried I'm going to come down with some bug before the day arrives.  I appreciate this may be just personal to me though

Does anybody besides me find this paragraph hilarious?   ;)

Funny that been thinking about this today. A guy a work had a cold and I told him to get the fuck away from me!!!!!

Feel like going in like GasMask Grimshaw.

You'll get it eventually, unless you've had it already.

You'll get it eventually, unless you've had it already.

Thanks for that.

Does anybody besides me find this paragraph hilarious?   ;)

Why?