SirMarjAlot

Mongering Bratislava

10 posts in this topic

Vienna to Bratislava

Monday morning and I take the Inter city liner from Vienna to Bratislava, along the Danube taking around 1 hour 15 minutes, cost was 30 euros.  Enjoyed the trip the alternative is to take the train.  I was staying at the Old City Hotel in central Bratislava for two nights, total cost of 80 euros.  Advantage of taking the liner is its only a 5 minute walk from the harbour into the city center where my hotel was.

Cats Club

My first night mongering in Bratislava I try out the Cats club, this is in the same building where my hotel was.  Lots of heavy bouncers, I guess due to the stag parties that frequent Bratislava especially at the weekends. There is a 5 euro entrance fee and 6 euros for a can of warm Singha beer.  3 girls dancing, average looking offering a strip for 30 euros a private strip for 50 euros, thats after you paid for a drink.  I decline, I have seen enough of the Cats club.  

Carat club

I head round to the Carat club which is at the other end of Michalská.  There is a bar at street level and then you take an elevator down to the Caret strip club.  Larger and more classy in the Carat strip club, but a 15 euro entrance fee and a beer costs 7 euros.  About 6 girls taking in turns to dance and introduce themselves to you.  Not bad looking some of them, but nothing worth paying alot of money for.  I notice the lady drink prices on the menu from 22 euros to 900 euros.  This seems to be all that is on offer P4P wise in the city center of Bratislava.

Moulin Rouge

The next day do some tourist stuff around Bratislava, the views from the Sky tower are breathtaking.  To kill some time I have a thai massage in the city center, must have drawn the short straw as a thai women about 70 gives me a massage and thats not that good either.  My second night mongering in Bratislava I head to the Moulin Rouge strip tease club a little out of the city center.  Prices come down here, 3 euros entrance and 3 euros for a beer.  About 6 girls working, again nothing special.  Offering 30 euros table dance, 60 euros private dance and 120 euros for a lesbian show.  The barmaid is real cute though, not available I asked.  

Kotva club

Outside I take a taxi for 10 euros to the Kotva club. Inside the Kotva club few girls and punters sat around.  Its 8 euros for a beer, a girl for 40 minutes is 100 euros and for 1 hour is a 120 euros.  Im not over impressed with the selection of girls, most somewhere in their thirties at least. One not too bad though, looks latina, probably some gypsy blood, really big tits.  I decide to take her.  Actually a good session with her in the room, very friendly. Taxi driver waits for me then takes me back to hotel for 17 euros, not bad considering her waited for over an hour for me.

Conclusion

I dont rate Bratislava for any sole mongering trip, Vienna is alot better. Its a lovely little city to visit as a tourist though.  Its the same with alot of Eastern European cites, a few overpriced lap dancing clubs in the center and then some brothel clubs scattered around the city outskirts where you have to take a taxi and no guarantee of quality once you are inside.  The alternative is to purchase a local sim and ring up the private girls that advertise on various national websites.  Over and out.  Next stop Prague...

Yes Bratislava sounds like it's been overpriced just like numerous central euro cities, might as well stay in UK and punt, wonder how much commission the taxi driver got.

Thanks SIRMARJ 4 the informative report .. Re Prices .

,jojosun, on 29 Nov 2013 - 19:19, said:

I used to pay about  2500  SKR (£50) for the so called one hour (one pop same as in Poland clubs ) in clubs ,Babylon ,Evita,all with free entry .. The rate then was 50 SKR=£..

Now  it seems to be the standard 120 Euro an hour . So quite a hike in prices ,although " wages did jump on euro entry, wage inflation since then has been subdued, running at about 3 per cent a year, and Slovakia’s average salaries, at about €760 a month, are still slightly cheaper than those of the Czech Republic, Poland and about the same as in Hungary. Slovak labour productivity has also overtaken the other CEE countries.

Another benefit has been price stability. Slovakia has noted lower inflation rates than its neighbours − although the Czech Republic comes close".

Prices  for sex at clubs in Poland have remained more or less the same even at times of depreciation and fluctuation of the Polish Zloty , .

Here is the reason for the jump in prices for  sex in Bratislava ,not really Inflation .  "the populist government of prime minister Robert Fico had set the final exchange rate of the koruna to the euro at too high a rate − 30.126 to the euro compared to 40.05 in 2004, when Slovakia joined the EU"..

Doing this made the SKR appreciate by 10 SKR against the euro& 15KR against the £ . . .But now its paying almost double at £100 or 120 euro for the same  one hour SEX  when it was only £50 before joining the Euro ..!00% hike in Sex prices .  .

That's not Inflation that's the Fucking euro . .

No thanks to you Ray 4 getting me involved in discussing Sex prices  in a City i have no intention of paying it another visit . 

When in the EU they charge EU prices . 

Yes Bratislava sounds like it's been overpriced just like numerous central euro cities, might as well stay in UK and punt,

When in Rome, do as  The Roman's do.. It all started with the Treaty Of Rome leading to the EU .

I just hope the Ukraine doesn't join the club . .

Had to  leave KIEV with mission half accomplished due to traffic and demos by people wanting to join the club .

Let em eat Russian Caviar rather than The German Wurst,.. 

Conclusion
I dont rate Bratislava for any sole mongering trip, Vienna is alot better. Its a lovely little city to visit as a tourist though.  Its the same with alot of Eastern European cites,   Next stop Prague...

Even just  before the Berlin Wall came down,Prague was the best City in EE for Sex . Being compact and walkable does help a lot . At the time it was mainly freebies and semi pros in clubs ,hotel bars frequented by  tourists ..

Now the paid  sex scene is much more established  compared to any other EE city or town.. . 

I went there a couple of years ago, really nice old town and castle on the hill. Beautiful women, just walking around town gets you in the mood.

I saw a stunning girl from the site, http://www.privatportal.sk/en/map , reported on ISG. €60 for an hour, but not GFE. There did seem a lot of strip clubs in one area, for the stag nights, best avoided.

Yes Bratislava sounds like it's been overpriced just like numerous central euro cities, might as well stay in UK and punt, wonder how much commission the taxi driver got.

Yep Im slowly coming to that conclusion,  But it is tourism with some punting.  I mean people take holidays purely for a change,I get bored enough with the UK to want a change, to travel into the unknown

Always seems as soon as you start researching its the same old stories.  And when you get there often the punting is a disappointment in one way or another. Not through lack of trying.

I guess we just want beautiful sexy young women almost giving it away, making us feel we are something special.  I guess there are too many men chasing that dream these days, supply demand and its all turned so commercial, mechanical.

But would seem alot of the girls are working in western cities rather than the east.  Madrid, Rome, Athens I might start researching, given the more eastern latin races prefer those countries.

Maybe there is the equivilent of punternet in Slovakia, where the local girls in apartments are discussed. The forum on privitportal seems dead, but there must be others.

How do people find the best girls in the UK? There are no mega brothels like some countries abroad. I dont think the UK is that great in comparison tbh, but it is near :mellow:

Yep Im slowly coming to that conclusion, But it is tourism with some punting. I mean people take holidays purely for a change,I get bored enough with the UK to want a change, to travel into the unknown

Always seems as soon as you start researching its the same old stories. And when you get there often the punting is a disappointment in one way or another. Not through lack of trying.

I guess we just want beautiful sexy young women almost giving it away, making us feel we are something special. I guess there are too many men chasing that dream these days, supply demand and its all turned so commercial, mechanical.

But would seem alot of the girls are working in western cities rather than the east. Madrid, Rome, Athens I might start researching, given the more eastern latin races prefer those countries.

Yes good point, I'd also go there for tourism and beer drinking, and maybe the odd punt.

As for Athens, Rome and Madrid no ones got any euros there these days, some of the girls have moved north now to Germany.