Kimberly

New To The Forums Chaps

10 posts in this topic

Good Evening chaps thought I would introduce myself my name is Kimberly I am a trustworthy independent you may remember me from years ago I used to work on reception at Madam Becky's Kittens. Still trying to get to grips with this site. Any questions or advice will be most welcome.

Kimberly xx  

1 person likes this

Hi Kimberley. Welcome to the Forum. I can sympathise with you. It has taken me several weeks to get the hang of the new P.N. site and even now I am still struggling. The old site was, in my opinion, very easy to understand and was very straightforward. I have been on P.N. for at least 8 years (possibly longer) and, with due respect to Mr. G. I don't know why he chose to alter the format. It was very easy to understand and very popular; you don't change a winning formulae. I really can't see how the new set up improves things at all. Perhaps it is because I am an "old codger" and don't like change. My advice to you is to persevere and keep on trying. Easy for me to say of course because I am retired and have plenty of time on my hands to get the hang of things. I think I must have spoken to you when you were on the reception at good old Madam Becky's Kittens but of course I can't recollect your name. Madam B's was great and I have fond memories of it (perhaps the newer members of this Forum have never heard of it!! Best of luck. :D

Old Jack you cant call yourself an old codger as your only as old as you feel. I am having to learn all about the internet however being honest haven't got the hang of it yet still wanted to give it a kick when it doesn't work properly :D. Thank you nikitamids.  

Hi Kimberley. Welcome to the Forum. I can sympathise with you. It has taken me several weeks to get the hang of the new P.N. site and even now I am still struggling. The old site was, in my opinion, very easy to understand and was very straightforward. I have been on P.N. for at least 8 years (possibly longer) and, with due respect to Mr. G. I don't know why he chose to alter the format. It was very easy to understand and very popular; you don't change a winning formulae. I really can't see how the new set up improves things at all. Perhaps it is because I am an "old codger" and don't like change. My advice to you is to persevere and keep on trying. Easy for me to say of course because I am retired and have plenty of time on my hands to get the hang of things. I think I must have spoken to you when you were on the reception at good old Madam Becky's Kittens but of course I can't recollect your name. Madam B's was great and I have fond memories of it (perhaps the newer members of this Forum have never heard of it!! Best of luck. :D

Except that it wasn't winning. AW has mushroomed whilst Pnet has stood by, most guys say that the ability to search by location and have reports linked to profiles was the biggest thing that attracted them to AW. G appeared to decide to try changing the format and also allow discussion of the Adultwork directory at around the same time - many new things take a while to get used to, and you can't please everyone.

Edited by Strawberry
2 people like this

Are you "Bedford" Kimberly?

we come to you if you would like to private message me I can give you details

Hi and welcome - might have seen you on reception at MB's but I always seemed to miss the fun and chaos her book says was always going on there.

Edited by Vin DaLoo