Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snoopy

Tenerife - Any Suggestions

12 posts in this topic

I am off there at the weekend mainly for work - but will have some free time. So any suggestions for there - even happy with a massage place with HE if thats all that is on offer :) 

I am off there at the weekend mainly for work - but will have some free time. So any suggestions for there - even happy with a massage place with HE if thats all that is on offer :)

Can't find my detailed post here on Tenerife . I posted on ISG as well .

. .

"Here is my $0. 02 cents about the the mongering scene in the southern sunny part of Tenerife, based on a holiday there in Dec 09, .

I went there on a family pre Christmas holiday to soak up some sunshine, and a good job we did.

Although my movements were a bit constrained, I did manage to make my excuses after dinner, to scout the scene and here are my findings, which come, with no particular personal recommendations, as prices quoted were an issue here, and in view of the fact, that we got a bargain package holiday in a 4 star hotel, so I wasn't going to dish out almost half of what we paid for a week on a quick Cum and Go.

The location, was Playa de Las Americas, the lively resort, which wasn't very lively at that time of the year.

Sex clubs. There were 5 clubs on the main road of the Hotel Catalonia Ore Negro.

Night and Day.

Pussy cats.

Eden, and 2 other ones further down the road.

Night And Day seems to be the Best deal, as it does have a sauna and jaccuzi.

Prices, were 80 Euro for half hour. Lady drinks were 30 Euro.

I met one scottish monger, who had just come out from Night and Day club, and he said it was a very good experience and it wasn't a rip off.

I met one attractive blond girl outside the club, but declined her offer to go inside.

The girls seemed

To be a mixed bag of spanish and south american, as well as EE girls.

Street walkers. There were 3 or 4 hanging near the roundabout close to the hotel Catalonia Ore negro. In the interest of research I asked one of them for a Quote. 40 Euro for a quickie and 20 Euro for a bbj.

The girls weren't much to look at and seemed to be gipsies from Bulgaria

But the biggest surprise in this resort, was when I discovered by chance a club right on the beach road. . Com. It is close to hotel Las Palmeras..  . 

Lap dance clubs with extras are aplenty, dotted all over the place.

La Dolce Vita Las Sirentas cleopatra.

But I didn't find the prices attractive in view of the current exchange rates of the £ to the Euro.

Weather was great it never disappoints. It reminds me of the weather of Palm Springs Calif.

We paid £260 total package from London for a whole week in a 4 star hotel on half board basis inc flights.

So good time was had by all, and no complaintes.

In conclusion, one can have great weather a mere 3 hours flight from London, and mongering opportunities, if you are willing to fork out the Euros.

For me I was saving my ££££ for London and beyond."

Check ISG for the latest . The SEX Clubs & Massage places are in the Plaja Des Las Americas area of Tenerife  on Either side of HOTEL CATALONIA ORE NEGRO ..  The main road
You will find  Street girls by the roundabout on the left side of the hotel  at night time .

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g562820-d289253-Reviews-Catalonia_Oro_Negro-Playa_de_las_Americas_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html.

http://www.tantric-massage-tenerife.com/.

"On Calle de los Llanos de Troya, Arona by Playa de las Americas in South Tenerife you can find a large variety of streetwalkers along the sound side of the road as soon as it gets dark."..

Here you go for all the sex clubs that even tripadvisor members were complaining about.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_R...y_Islands.html"

The Club that can't speak its name on this board . I posted a link to it at the time ,it got me a warning ..

"But the biggest surprise in this resort, was when I discovered by chance a club right on the beach road........... It is close to hotel Las Palmeras.."    First 3 letters   Club  MYS >>>> .

. .

If you read my last posts  New York City thread  on Plato's Retreat Club ,you will get the idea . 

Went on a lads golf trip October stayed in playas dad Americas Pal paid 100 euros for 30 mins,miss world apparently ,but too steep for me

I was in Tenerife last year and visited tantric massage for an hour. Great body to body massage that had a very happy ending. Well worth a visit.

It is located near to the harbour in las Americas

www.tantric-massage-tenerife.com

I was in Tenerife last year and visited tantric massage for an hour. Great body to body massage that had a very happy ending. Well worth a visit.

It is located near to the harbour in las Americas

www.tantric-massage-tenerife.com

It states on the site that you need to make an appointment.  Did you find this was necessary?  Do you get to chose from the available girls once you arrive?

Went on a lads golf trip October stayed in playas dad Americas Pal paid 100 euros for 30 mins,miss world apparently ,but too steep

Edited by djs4862

Went on a lads golf trip October stayed in playas dad Americas Pal paid 100 euros for 30 mins,miss world apparently ,but too steep for me

Sorry that was 20 minutes at a place called las vegas

It states on the site that you need to make an appointment.  Did you find this was necessary?  Do you get to chose from the available girls once you arrive?

I was in the area when I called to get the address, and there was a lady that was available to see me right away. So I saw her there and then.

you can take me i really want to go back xx :wub: