trevorrobot1980

Chelmsford Luma

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen this lady or could recommend???

Or has anyone know of nice ladies in and around Chelmsford they could let me know?

hi sorry again or miss Louise Kay any information would be greatly appreciated

Deliceous Poison

I saw this lady instead from witham if anyone else please pm me

I saw Luma earlier this week.  Overall, an OK plain vanilla punt, but there won't be a revisit for me.

She's attractive, good body and does a bit of a cross between GFE and PSE - maybe Raunchy Bird Experience...?

No return for me largely because she doesn't offer CIM as advertised.  In fact, having sorted out the finances at the beginning of the meet we were 5-10 mins in and with my dick in her hand asks me if I want OWO...yes please...that'll be another £20!

We're not overly blessed with talent around Chelmsford.

Hey ho - the search continues...

she does look very fit!

delicious poison is worth ago if she floats your boat, think thai place in hatfield has closed down.

Yeah I hate it when they do that!

There are a few lovely girls about.

Paris is in Chelmsford this coming Saturday.

There is a hottie in Witham too.

names? you can pm me please 8)

names? you can pm me please 8)

Search on Purple site using nickname Tyler.

Sadly there are so many fucking time-wasters out there.

I've had 3 let-downs in 3 weeks, and 2 of them were the same girl.

I think half the problem is that a lot of girls make out they are independent when, in fact they have pimps.

I live in Chelmsford and i have seen 3 geniune ladies.I saw a girl called Katie who lives round the corner from me in Springfield who i saw on AW and saw her back on the 23rd December and i was very impressed and has a very big clit and very clean but very dirty with sex.I saw another Katy back in June last year not long after i broke up with my girlfriend and i saw katy on AW and i was impressed with her too.Also i have a place near me called Scarlets where you can walk there just phone them up and you can be seen straight away which includes massage and sex but they do not open weekends.

matty do u have the aw names?

Hi Trevor the Kate with the big clit is called kiss me kate and i checked earlier and she has put her phone number she is ok.The other kate lives in newland spring but as best thing send them a message .This place near me called scarlets when i went there last April there was a older lady working there called Nicole she is friendly but nothing special and the massage i thought was Limp and she has been round the block a few times but there are other ladies working there i only went there once but ill go again soon as Nicole works there Thursdays.

MATTY whats kate like trying to meet up with her now pm me?

Sorry for late reply i think kate has left AW now when i saw her back in 2013 i thought she was ok.