Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sixiron

Nice Appartment

3 posts in this topic

Could I have the wisdom of the collective. I'm from out of town and I've usuualy met ladies at my hotels. Next week I'm going to be able to organise an incall Although the type and personality and sevice of the lady is claelry very important so is, to me , the standard of her accommodation. I really don't want to end up in a bed sit in a poor area as it just takes the mood away. A few years ago I met a lady from sugar babes in her flat near padington and it was great. The flat was spotless,lovely lounge where she greeted me and then retired to the bedroom. It was a real GFE. Any adice apreciated. Prepared to pay up to £275/hour

Could I have the wisdom of the collective. I'm from out of town and I've usuualy met ladies at my hotels. Next week I'm going to be able to organise an incall Although the type and personality and sevice of the lady is claelry very important so is, to me , the standard of her accommodation. I really don't want to end up in a bed sit in a poor area as it just takes the mood away. A few years ago I met a lady from sugar babes in her flat near padington and it was great. The flat was spotless,lovely lounge where she greeted me and then retired to the bedroom. It was a real GFE. Any adice apreciated. Prepared to pay up to £275/hour

Chloe St James has the most impressive, upmarket apartment I have ever visited a working lady in, very close to Canary Wharf, with literally breathtaking views. £200 ph. She is a tall, curvy girl (not a BBW), English and well educated, and great fun to play with.

Thanks for the reply. She looks very nice and will see if she's around next week