Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OSFAB

What Happened To Stacy Summer?

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Semi-retired punter here wondering what happened to Stacy Summer, the Hungarian lady (mid-30's) who worked out of a flat in Southfields. Anyone know what happened to her? Her AW profile is no more and that flat no longer seems to be in use. A number of other girls' profiles that used to work out of there are also missing or they are working out of a different place.

Just curious as she was my #1 favourite WG. 

Bianka is still listed but has been awol for over a month. A search on "Southfield" (no "s" at the end) reveals lots of girls "away" so it does look like the flat may have closed.

Stacey Summer is also still listed but now in Marylebone (and also away!).

Edited by raylondoner
1 person likes this

Bianka is still listed but has been awol for over a month. A search on "Southfield" (no "s" at the end) reveals lots of girls "away" so it does look like the flat may have closed.

Stacey Summer is also still listed but now in Marylebone (and also away!).

Thanks for the update Ray. Much obliged sir :)

Yes that flat in Southfields has closed and the girls gone their separate ways. As raylondoner says, Stacy works near marylebone station with Audrey (one of my favourites who has recently given up to study). Stacy will be back though so keep an eye on her profile

Good to hear...I really wanted to see her when she was due back in november, but on the date she was supposed to be back, profile has just disappeared!