kamzlondon

Reminiscing Of The East End Parlours Of The Past

19 posts in this topic

Sometimes I sit and reminisce of the parlours I used to visit back in the days. All situated in east London in and around Upton Park, East Ham and Manor Park when it was a joy to punt. When you knew the maids, the girls and could believe the descriptions you were told on the phone. You knew the prices and were happy to pay for VFM services. Before the days of the purple internet site and everything had become extra. Those were the days when 30 mins meant just that, not 20 mins like it is sometimes now. You asked for something extra back then and you got a smile. Now you ask for something, then need to act it out with sign language. Gosh how things have changed!

Who remembers 'private and personal', 'mysteries', 'shamillas' 'butterflies' and 'bunnies'? How about the girls? My favourites english girls were Paris (so fit), her sister Charlie, Maria, Kerry, Cindy, pakistani Jasmin (private and personal girls), Cindy and Delhi (mysteries). Anyone remember Krystal from the place in Ilford Lane from the early 2000's?... The stunning girl that squirted? Who can forget her!

What memories do you guys have that bring a smile to your face on a cold December night?

Giggles and the Lara girls - my first foray into the punting world. Most of the girls were real professionals and took pride in taking care of us punters. Sadly missed and often remembered

The only one I sort of knew or even saw was green lanes. I eventually plucked up the courage to go in - well into my punting life - and was so put off by the iron grill and even by the cost that I didn't go any further. Would have been an 'experience' but it shut a couple of years ago.

Ah  Giggles only go there a couple of times.

Tara's of Stratford.....smiles.  Suzi of Stratford worked there, interesting girl, I liked her, was a regular !

That place up High Road Leyton up near the Bakers Arms behind a wooden door and up the stairs.   Some amazing cheap Asian girls had my pleasure......

Giggles and the Lara girls - my first foray into the punting world. Most of the girls were real professionals and took pride in taking care of us punters. Sadly missed and often remembered

Yes, Giggles in Ilford, had a great fuck there with Melissa, great place, shame it's gone.

There was a place in Crouch End (think it's still there) where I had my first punt. Keep meaning to go back there one day for old time's sake but not got round to it yet. The girls were always nice and there's something about those white uniforms with the cleavage showing that always looks fit.

I know it's not East End but it's a place that reminds of the places mentioned..

Edited by johngotti

not entirely an age ago, but does anyone remember Leahs of goodmayes (essex / outter london). Was running early 2000s....

Many a good time there...dont remember half of the girls..but mainly english, very sexy, fun and all round good service. I do recall one milf by the name of victoria....mustve been 40ish, english, attractive, great figure, an arse that looked like it had been sculpted by an artisan, really passionate and full-on kisser and real fun in bed. Nice persona as well.... Anyone know recognise my description or know what became of her.....she must be in her 50s by now...doesnt time fly.

There was also a wg called Brandy, much younger than victoria. Cute, brunette, great bj (was covered those days but utterely mesmersing...i still can remeber!) she was fun as well as being very sexy and easy to talk to.....again, anyone know what happened?

not entirely an age ago, but does anyone remember Leahs of goodmayes (essex / outter london). Was running early 2000s....

Many a good time there...dont remember half of the girls..but mainly english, very sexy, fun and all round good service. I do recall one milf by the name of victoria....mustve been 40ish, english, attractive, great figure, an arse that looked like it had been sculpted by an artisan, really passionate and full-on kisser and real fun in bed. Nice persona as well.... Anyone know recognise my description or know what became of her.....she must be in her 50s by now...doesnt time fly.

There was also a wg called Brandy, much younger than victoria. Cute, brunette, great bj (was covered those days but utterely mesmersing...i still can remeber!) she was fun as well as being very sexy and easy to talk to.....again, anyone know what happened?

Of all the gigglesgirls I worked with, but have subsequently lost touch with ... I think I miss Melissa the most.

She was awesome, unbelievably ladylike ... although not in the room, so I hear :cool:

Of all the gigglesgirls I worked with, but have subsequently lost touch with ... I think I miss Melissa the most.

She was awesome, unbelievably ladylike ... although not in the room, so I hear :cool:

Ah ms melissa is very highly regarded so it looks, how about you Kat....at you at one with the ladylike approach or can mix it ; )

Butter wouldn't melt ... *points to halo, slightly tarnished*

oh damn... I prefer the down tone, low key, filthy maiden...but then again maybe its time I changed and sought more angelic company????

But back on the original subject, have to say my east end jaunts were always fun. I'd always stop off in a nice eastend boozer, there used to be plenty of interesting spots, have a couple of beers something to eat ...ahhh, those were the days.

Sorry to appear corny and typical ie sex, beer...and curry in east end...how predictable.

Infuriatingly, just before I moved into the area where I currently live the local boozer (on the end of my street) burned to the ground, and there are no "local" boozers within marching distance. So now I have to pay over the top prices in hotel bars around the Excel to get a simple glass of wine unless there's a west ham game.on, in which case you can't even get *in* the damn bar.

sorry to hear that...but if you can easily get to the Excell hotel bar that means your within easy short travelling time to some quality, qyirky, non-pretentious boozers....dont want to sound like a pub guide but you must ne near loads from memory...isnt the east end suppose to be full of all thetrendy arty kids in their skinny jeans and guys with beards and girls with thick rimmed glasses and cool dresses....well thats what it looks like down spitz mkt on a sunday....

Plus hotel bars are cool...ok theyre expensive and its not like Id go there for a full on session but its nice....but never wouldve thought of a hotel bar in plasticky docklands....Kat youve got to come with me to the west end for a traditional hotel bar....

oh im joshing about the trendy kids in east ends...trendy bar / pub means the same old crap place charging more because suddenly the area has got trendy....isnt it a good job, punting doesnt work the same way

Argh, I went into a trendy bar just off Farringdon Road: the staff and most of the patrons all looked about 12 years old.

All us Old Folk went downstairs to a disco where they played Proper Music

I really like the look of some of those quirky new bars in Hackney, though.

Some of them are interesting looking, e.g., getting into the "speakeasy" type of thing, with interesting cocktails and funky decor.

:cool:

I used to go to quite a lot of these places. Went to giggles loads of times, saw Tara a couple of times as well as Melissa, Billie, Holly and many others whose names I forget now. I used to go to Vivas also was totally mad for Lisa and Adrianna, I must have seen Lisa about 10 times. Anyone remember her? Tall Polish blonde, very innocent looking. 

Back to the Green lanes place I know Carla is still working there and I think Hannah is too. Does anyone remember Mindy? She was cracking and a great punt! I used to get specials off of her because she liked me! I hear (from Carla) thats she's now retired and married with children.

It's a shame its not as good as it used to be by any means.

I do miss Giggles and the upstairs flat Wriggles.

The famous hanging baskets, the grub from Greggs but most of all the banter and a bloody good service !

Once I even made a 90 mile round trip to borrow a set of drain rods when some wag decided to block up the toilet with a shed load of kitchen towels, not a pretty job but flats remained open and a bloody huge fee to dyno-rod was avoided.

There was a place in Crouch End (think it's still there) where I had my first punt. Keep meaning to go back there one day for old time's sake but not got round to it yet. The girls were always nice and there's something about those white uniforms with the cleavage showing that always looks fit.

I know it's not East End but it's a place that reminds of the places mentioned..

Fond memories of that place (if it's the same one).  I think there were three that were related.  Apart from that one, there was one across the road from Turnpike Lane bus station - can't remember the other one.  North London somewhere I think.