Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrisintcov

Got To That Photo Right Girls

10 posts in this topic

Punters are visual animals. On the purple site Sarah Malone 1 (probably not for real as the prices are low and she hasn't bothered to log in) but has had 1668 views in just over 24 hours, Secret fun.4you has had 1363 views in just over three weeks.

Brilliant, Im sure they are very happy with those viewing numbers but whats the point you are trying to make? Very few women on the purple site DONT have pictures?

Brilliant, Im sure they are very happy with those viewing numbers but whats the point you are trying to make? Very few women on the purple site DONT have pictures?

I was just very surprised that one of these profiles was getting hits twenty times faster than the other. The profile I thought was probably fake has disappeared.

http://c40.adultwork.com/f/2243012_1.jpg

Looks good but the cigarette and mouth full of smoke kills it for me!

good pics are for sure great but maybe the other has Less view for other reasons such as age Location etc x

good pics are for sure great but maybe the other has Less view for other reasons such as age Location etc x

Absolutely.  If the OP wants to make a comparison between the hits on two different profiles then he has to take all of the possible search parameters into account otherwise it's meaningless 

I was just very surprised that one of these profiles was getting hits twenty times faster than the other. The profile I thought was probably fake has disappeared.

Ah I see. I guess its simply because more guys either find her summery picture more attractive than the other girl or because their was something listed in her summery that attracted the guys more x

Exactly. Plus hits are just hits, they are not bookings. One girl may get more hits but less bookings compared to another girl who gets less hits. I would rather be a girl who get less hits and more bookings. Lots of hits are not necessarily equated to lots of cash coming in. x

I feel like I'm taking a bit of bashing on this one. I had considered other possible parameters. Sarah's profile stated that she was in Cheltenham, the other lady is in Oxford which I thought would have given her a slightly higher catchment. Their ages were similar, 40 and 35. Sarah was also offering incalls.  I also appreciate that hits don't make bookings, but hits are where you start.  I was just taken aback that similar profiles could attract an enormously different rate of viewings. Maybe I'll just keep my head down now.

I feel like I'm taking a bit of bashing on this one. I had considered other possible parameters. Sarah's profile stated that she was in Cheltenham, the other lady is in Oxford which I thought would have given her a slightly higher catchment. Their ages were similar, 40 and 35. Sarah was also offering incalls.  I also appreciate that hits don't make bookings, but hits are where you start.  I was just taken aback that similar profiles could attract an enormously different rate of viewings. Maybe I'll just keep my head down now.

dnt be silly you were just asking a question :wub: