Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanschad

Outcall Vs Incall.

12 posts in this topic

I am getting older..It is becoming very difficult for me to do incall now. I am always on the edge in an apartment, but I am ok if the wg is in a hotel though.....

so, I am spending a fortune in outcalls @ 4*...

anyone having the same issues or not...

Why are you on the edge in an apartment?

Why are you on the edge in an apartment?

Paranoia?  He should do his research, scrutinise any available FRs and message board threads for clues, and the go forth into battle with a clear head and a big smile on his face.  And try to avoid stepping in front of any busses while he is en route.

I would also think that the second visit should feel more comfortable.  You may need to be on the look out for a small set of regulars.  However, if your "thing" is variety (which is understandable), then this doesn't help.  Another thought is to select incalls in a hotel - you can tell from FR if this is the norm for a WG.

Re: Feeling comfortable. I've always found it's not about the location, it's all about the girl ;)

Paranoia?  He should do his research, scrutinise any available FRs and message board threads for clues, and the go forth into battle with a clear head and a big smile on his face.  And try to avoid stepping in front of any busses while he is en route.

i like that..I will work on my smile..

I am getting older..It is becoming very difficult for me to do incall now. I am always on the edge in an apartment, but I am ok if the wg is in a hotel though.....

so, I am spending a fortune in outcalls @ 4*...

anyone having the same issues or not...

I hear you on the fortune point. How old are you mate? 

I hear you on the fortune point. How old are you mate? 

^_^ Early 50. I find it hard though not to stress in a wg environment specially an apartment. Anyway, i have to work on that, the nicest one seems to be aprtment driven...

I'm still none the wiser as to what you get stressed about in an apartment - surely it's the least stressy situation?

I'm still none the wiser as to what you get stressed about in an apartment - surely it's the least stressy situation?

may I suggest you never know who is behind closed doors in a flat. 

But in a hotel you know you are alone with the girl.

may I suggest you never know who is behind closed doors in a flat. 

But in a hotel you know you are alone with the girl.

That is very true. I remember one encounter with a very popular wg on this forum. we went to the shower room, came back and the money she had left on the table had gone. She accused me of taking back the money and not paying her as I was frantically checking my pockets and the room\flat for the elusive envelope. She made a quick phone call and spoke thai and it seems her "friend" in the next room had walked in, taken it and walked of the flat. She must have had ninja reflexes.

The wg was genuinely apologetic and I have seen her many times before and since, but you never know who is in the flat with you.

Saying that, hotels are still not a guarantee. I was seeing Alicia @ Maxes a while back and a call came in on her hotel phone saying that they knew what she was up to and hotel would be informed. I had to get out of there quickly.  Apparently this was happening to some of the other Max's girls too. 

Jaime at Maxes  - One of my worst punts ever. She was so stoned off her face she had clearly made a nuisance of her self before I arrived. The Manager of the hotel knocked on the door to ask her about her business and whether she was entertaining. whilst I was hiding behind the door naked. Again, less likely but did happen.

I think most of the time doing research on forums like this counts. 

Edited by bobsam

Generally speaking I am quite happy to visit. Although an outcall has its advantages the convenience and lower cost of an in all wins every time