Dude777

Why Do Sex Workers Choose To Be In The Sex Industry Than Getting A Rich Boyfriend?

95 posts in this topic

Just a curious question from why do sex workers choose to be in the sex industry instead of having a rich boyfriend who can provide for her and her family?

Surly that would be better than having sex with lot of different men?

And to the punters, why not get a rich, hot girlfriend who likes sex as much as you do?  Surely that would be better than visiting prostitutes (who are probably coerced anyway).

1 person likes this

You answered your own question there Dude....

The word choose is the clue...

;)

Dude777, are you any kin to badmaash?

5 people like this

Maybe due to the availability of rich enough boyfriends!! They don't grow on trees you know!!

Plus a million other sensible reasons :lol:

mebbe they dont want to have a continuing relationship

or mebbe they have a boy friend and want to earn their living hookering,

or mebbe they get off on being a hooker

or mebbe they are like many punters and like having sex with many men,

or mebbe they can make their own money hookering and are saving for a house

or mebbe they like the ability to make a fair bit of cash and spend it

I am sure there are many more.

This is a Joke thread right ? :unsure:

2 people like this

This is a Joke thread right ? :unsure:

No

I work on short term contracts. Its the way I prefer to work.  Permies are amazed I am not clamouring for a permie job -they assume the way I work is because i cant get a full time job.

The OP is the same.  He doesn't understand some people want to run their lives in a different way to him.

we are different aren't we?  Thats good IMHO

Because I like to be in charge of my own income, I like providing for myself. Other good reasons are that income or wealth isn't relative to character, personality or the way in which a person treats you - I have to get on with someone to be in a relationship with them.

Probably the same reasons any other woman doesn't just give up whatever job she does and seek out a 'rich' boyfriend.

Edited by Strawberry
1 person likes this

No

I work on short term contracts. Its the way I prefer to work.  Permies are amazed I am not clamouring for a permie job -they assume the way I work is because i cant get a full time job.

The OP is the same.  He doesn't understand some people want to run their lives in a different way to him.

we are different aren't we?  Thats good IMHO

Yes we are all different Just seemed a bit of an ill thought out question if you ask me.

Hot girlfriend wanted, must be rich with big tits. initial interviews via private room in Chat.

Must like BurgerKing and re-runs of Storage wars.

Why should anyone want, or have, to be dependent on someone else if they can earn their own living in a way that suits them? The notion of the 'little woman' being taken care of by a rich provider is surely somewhat outdated and I doubt it would go down particularly well with most of the ladies I enjoy seeing.

Perhaps I should try the "let me take you away from all this, my dear" approach and see what response I get :unsure:. In any case I'd have to earn a few bob more first, I expect....

Maybe you should have a try first, Dude

4 people like this

Why should anyone want, or have, to be dependent on someone else if they can earn their own living in a way that suits them? The notion of the 'little woman' being taken care of by a rich provider is surely somewhat outdated and I doubt it would go down particularly well with most of the ladies I enjoy seeing.

Perhaps I should try the "let me take you away from all this, my dear" approach and see what response I get :unsure:. In any case I'd have to earn a few bob more first, I expect....

Maybe you should have a try first, Dude

Have you seen that Film Pretty Women ? Basicaly the message is that all women are good for is Sucking and Shopping. lol

one word why

INDEPEDENCE

3 people like this

Well

First of all, maybe all working girls cannot attract a rich guy

Not all WGs are goddesses

Maybe not enough WGs

Maybe rich guys do not want to settle down yet until they are 60

Maybe young Wgs do not want rich 60 yo's

Too many factors

-----------------------------

What you said is like someone parents telling their children not to do hard work and become a doctor but instead just go and rob a bank because it is easier

1 person likes this

Rebecca summed it up best for me with her one word answer (even with the typo  ;) ) - independence.  But it was a ludicrous question though not really deserving of any sensible answers. 

Why did I work full time for 38 years instead of getting myself a rich wife?

1 person likes this

Rebecca summed it up best for me with her one word answer (even with the typo  ;) ) - independence.  But it was a ludicrous question though not really deserving of any sensible answers. 

Why did I work full time for 38 years instead of getting myself a rich wife

haha been a long day excuse my  spelling thats what an afternoon in oxford street xmas time causes x

haha been a long day excuse my  spelling thats what an afternoon in oxford street xmas time causes x

Oxford Street 10 days before Christmas!  You're a lot braver than me.  I'm surprised you came out with your sanity intact - making a typo pales into insignificance!  :)

A rich boyfriend would be fabulous but unfortunately there is always a trade off and Im not designed to put up with Sir Knobjockeys for long before whats going through my brain blurts out of my mouth…then it would be goodbye big house, car etc. I hate feeling beholden to a guy for providing for me so he wouldn't need to be just rich, he would also have to feel 110% that I was as entitled to spend his money as he was and there are not many of those sorts around Im sure haha  :cool:

2 people like this

Oxford Street 10 days before Christmas!  You're a lot braver than me.  I'm surprised you came out with your sanity intact - making a typo pales into insignificance!  :)

all i shall say is bah humbug its madess   out there

A rich boyfriend would be fabulous but unfortunately there is always a trade off and Im not designed to put up with Sir Knobjockeys for long before whats going through my brain blurts out of my mouth…then it would be goodbye big house, car etc. I hate feeling beholden to a guy for providing for me so he wouldn't need to be just rich, he would also have to feel 110% that I was as entitled to spend his money as he was and there are not many of those sorts around Im sure haha  :cool:

Absolutely.  Bottom line is the OP seems to think every woman's secret desire is to be "kept".  If that's the case then I think he needs to get out and experience life a bit more

And to the punters, why not get a rich, hot girlfriend who likes sex as much as you do?  Surely that would be better than visiting prostitutes (who are probably coerced anyway).

That must be the gross exaggeration of the week!

1 person likes this

Maybe because, as a man, even if you had a rich, hot, sex-mad girlfriend, you would still be tempted to go out and punt, probably using her money to pay for it too.  We all have a pussy seeking missile in our trousers, and it steers the mind.  

Of course the truth is that statement makes about as much sense as saying that all women are looking for is a rich man to take care of them

That must be the gross exaggeration of the week!

I think Griffon was ironic. ;-)

2 people like this

one word why

INDEPEDENCE

Cool just needed to hear the answers from the workers and thanks lol