Jonnybgood

WGs and the English language.

15 posts in this topic

Ive seen WGs from lots of different countries over the past year(strangely enough I haven't seen an english/british girl yet), and Ive been very impressed with thier english skills.Asian girls seem to be the only ones who struggle,they dont seem to be able to get thier tongues round english vowels,they dont have any problems with english knobs though. Anyone beg to differ.

Ive seen WGs from lots of different countries over the past year(strangely enough I haven't seen an english/british girl yet), and Ive been very impressed with thier english skills.Asian girls seem to be the only ones who struggle,they dont seem to be able to get thier tongues round english vowels,they dont have any problems with english knobs though. Anyone beg to differ.

"thier" ?????

"thier" ?????

Not worth bothering. OP's query is based on a silly generalization.

I have met EE girls with perfect English and some who spoke little more than Yes, No, Thank you, Condom. Some Asian girls could barely say more than You Like?, while I had excellent conversations with some others. You only need to spend 10 minutes at the nearest bus stop to overhear a British girl barely able to speak English... Oh. Now I have bothered, too. Too late ;-)

"thier" ?????

God you must be bored.

Not worth bothering. OP's query is based on a silly generalization.

I have met EE girls with perfect English and some who spoke little more than Yes, No, Thank you, Condom. Some Asian girls could barely say more than You Like?, while I had excellent conversations with some others. You only need to spend 10 minutes at the nearest bus stop to overhear a British girl barely able to speak English... Oh. Now I have bothered, too. Too late ;-)

You cut me to the quick, Im just off to open a vein, must make sure the water is hot first.

London, nobody is really "from", people who live there. And even if they were born there, they don't have received pronounciation generally. Waitress in a restaurant last week, assumed Chinese and spoke a bit...and ooops, she was from Mongolia.

I think my Engrish is pretty good, but even then nobody really understands me either.

Talking on the phone first to a client, is something I always do - not just for "clicking" purposes, but to see whether we actually do understand each other in all senses of the word.

Friend of mine, we were taking the train up to Scotland. She orignally from Russia, but secondary school in the UK and onward. Her first trip ooop North..."You didn't tell me they speak a different language up here?".

"Er, they're speaking English". A few days up there and she was fine though.

Punting, the language of luuuuurve is still the majority of time though, but for me the introduction bit with a new client critical using the lips on the face - always tells me how the South lips are going to get on later.

You cut me to the quick, Im just off to open a vein, must make sure the water is hot first.

You ask for those who beg to differ to differ, but then you don't want to hear it, ey? You've got class.

Ive seen WGs from lots of different countries over the past year(strangely enough I haven't seen an english/british girl yet), and Ive been very impressed with thier english skills.

Many of them are quite good at French too.

Personally I rely on Lou4fun as my guide and teachedr when it comes to english.

I guess a lot of my punts have been with foreign girls but I will say that if you include british born asians or british born indian girls, then for me the British girls have won hands down over the foreign girls this year!;)

Many of them are quite good at French too.

And Greek in some cases ;)

One girl i remember up in soho called emma and she was from Prauge and she spoke english fine and she knew some english slangs

You ask for those who beg to differ to differ, but then you don't want to hear it, ey? You've got class.

Yes sir I have no class, perhaps when Ive done over a thousand posts I can get some. I think you read something in my reply that wasnt there.;)

[post deleted. no need to argue wity sarcasm. bye]

how many native Brits speak good English?

have you been to Glasqow or Birmingham?

talk like the Queen or be quiet :D