Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jerboa

Massage Northampton

54 posts in this topic

I see there is a new parlour opened up in Northampton, seems to have a few familiar faces from MK working there, and has the same price structure, I will have to investigate, anyone been there yet? http://massage-northampton.co.uk/

i would be glad to have more info had not been aware of it before, looks like its at the same address as an old parlour (and its not open on sundays boooo)

Hello, yes we are new to Northampton and very lucky to have some of the stunning girls from MK working there although we are not linked to the mk palours in anyway. We are working from an old known palour but bringing something new & fresh to it and new faces. We are hoping to open on Sundays soon. Candy xx

Ok Candy thanks for the reply, good luck with this new parlour, always good for us punters to have more choice, I will have to make a visit as you're closer to me than MK, open on a Sunday! Won't all you girls be in church confessing all your sins? ;)

Ok Candy thanks for the reply, good luck with this new parlour, always good for us punters to have more choice, I will have to make a visit as you're closer to me than MK, open on a Sunday! Won't all you girls be in church confessing all your sins? ;)

I look forward to meeting you. Dont come on a Sunday (once we open sundays) I'll be in chuch ;) Cx

Hmm, I know it's just me - and I insist it is just me and not any other judgement on the ladies - but while I jumped up in the air and shouted woohoo when i read the OP posting, I haven't, had a look at the site, made a promise to myself to be in Northampton to visit the place.

Just not the ladies I have had a fluttery heart when viewing their pics in MK, starting and nearly ending with Adele and just a a handful of others.

That sounds rude despite my efforts not to be and I really don't mean to be; they just happen to be ladies I have not made a mental note to want to see or have already seen, other than Charlize who i have seen a couple of time over a period of some years.

(The place where I guess it is located used to, if I am right, be partnered with another Nton place, so are we saying the well established still-open place has separated from the the linked establishment which has either re-invented itself or moved out for someone else to take it over? Sorry for the weird expressions; just choosing to be tactful in case stepping on toes and no intention to do so; just being nosey.)

We are a new business without any connection to past owners or anyone other parlour in Northampton and with all new business it takes time to get established. Keep your eye on the site & I'm sure over the next few weeks or months someone will get your heart fluttering. C xx

I went to Google Maps, put in the postcode and it seems to be above a sarnie shop called BUTT SAVOURIES !!!!

Amused me!

Ha ha we are above computer shop. No savory butts in here. Just nice peachy ones ;-) xx

1 person likes this

We are a new business without any connection to past owners or anyone other parlour in Northampton and with all new business it takes time to get established. Keep your eye on the site & I'm sure over the next few weeks or months someone will get your heart fluttering. C xx

Thanks for not jumping down my throat as despite my efforts my posting still managed to sound rude about the staff.

I certainly will keep an eye on the site and pay an exploratory visit as soon as my current two Nton faves deserve a rest from me.

Certainly looks the most exciting place to be in town now - MK comes back to Nton in a way as many years ago what became HoD and then the separate MK places had a place off Kettering Road.

hi candy

could you make the girls names bigger on the gallery page (Hard to read on a small screen) and make their names on the rota be links to their profile pages.

and having the rota for next week would be good.  Not much use having last weeks rota up when its sunday afternoon and may be planning next weeks punts.

and make the address on page 1 be a link to google maps where your place is.

Hope to see you soon

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback on the site. I will speak to our website guy and see what we can do. Rota should be live for nxt week so will look into that as well. Thanks Cx

Some good suggestions from CP which would make it easier for punters to navigate the site and plan a upcoming visit, I myself planned visiting on Saturday but the place was shut. :(

Candy can answer for herself but could it be staff unavailability on the Saturday before Christmas so a one-off - seems to be only 5 SPs currently active from last week's rota?

One place in Nton you seem to have to wait while the SP you booked is recalled from one shop or other almost every time.

I had noted much of what CP refers to  but didn't want to risk apparently being critical again. Slight concern the website guy didn't notice some of those points himself.

Many parlours have found it essential to be in control themselves of the rota as they otherwise find no late changes etc can be enacted for punter information and it's proved a real irritation or the website guy uses his control to apply a sanction for any late/under/non payment.

Hello,

Thank you for all your feedback it is all very much appreciated and has been taken on board. We are new and want to strive to give you the best experience we can. We do apologise about being closed Saturday and vivluvsme is right, we had two girls call in sick and could not get a replacement. I will stress please call us before coming to confirm bookings or to see what girls are working daily and we will update our rota on a daily basis. We are currently looking to get content management on our site and in hindsight should have done this before opening. As far as the girls go they are usual very reliable and being near xmas girls do want to work at their regular places and this will change in the new year as we have a few new ladies who have confirmed they are coming to work here. Please be patient with us…it will all be worth it in the long run. Happy Christmas. Candy xx

I paid a visit to the parlour tonight, think I was here years ago on a punt, met Candy and the room was nice with ensuite shower, just what I needed after a days work, but the main reason for the visit was to see the Mujer española loca aka Carmen, been a while, she nearly ate me for dinner! Had a lot of fun, next time I will eat three weetabix before. ;)

Hello,

Thank you for all your feedback it is all very much appreciated and has been taken on board. We are new and want to strive to give you the best experience we can. We do apologise about being closed Saturday and vivluvsme is right, we had two girls call in sick and could not get a replacement. I will stress please call us before coming to confirm bookings or to see what girls are working daily and we will update our rota on a daily basis. We are currently looking to get content management on our site and in hindsight should have done this before opening. As far as the girls go they are usual very reliable and being near xmas girls do want to work at their regular places and this will change in the new year as we have a few new ladies who have confirmed they are coming to work here. Please be patient with us…it will all be worth it in the long run. Happy Christmas. Candy xx

candy. having the twitter feed on your site is good. just tweet each morning who is actually in that day

candy. having the twitter feed on your site is good. just tweet each morning who is actually in that day

get your web man to put a QR code somewhere on the site so we can get all contact details into a smartphone easily.

look at the one on soft touches site so you know what I mean.

Oh I so nearly paid a visit yesterday.

I was walking that way in the pouring rain and was just waiting to check I had found it before ducking in. But a bloke was in the doorway a couple of doors away so i thought I would just hold back for a moment.

And in that time I got a reply from a text I sent a regular and it turned out she was working that day and so I went off to meet her in a shop, spend ages with her not buying anything and then we went off to have a lovely session.

But I will get there soon.

get your web man to put a QR code somewhere on the site so we can get all contact details into a smartphone easily.

look at the one on soft touches site so you know what I mean.

something  bit odd with the gallery page.

on my computer I have lucy, carmen and nicole on 1 row

but carmen seems to have dropped into a row on her own leaving a gap between lucy and carmen.

and some girls the name is a link to their galleries and some not, which is  a tad inconsistent.

and tammyis on on friday but nothing on gallery page :(

hope helps

Just looked on street view.  Bit worried that a few doors down there is a place called butt savouries.

Is this a branch of massage-northampton doing very special services?

Just looked on street view.  Bit worried that a few doors down there is a place called butt savouries.

Is this a branch of massage-northampton doing very special services?

This was raised on 18 December...

This was raised on 18 December...

oops.

Still just the two reviews from Christmas.

I hadn't noticed the mixed race lady when I looked before and she reminded me of another lady who used to work at another parlour in town but google searching the pic shows the Massage Northampton lady only also works in Lincolnshire.

I haven't checked at all closely but not sure if suggestions about the site have been taken onboard yet; names in gallery still very small, for example.

Edited by vivluvsme

Still just the two reviews from Christmas.

I hadn't noticed the mixed race lady when I looked before and she reminded me of another lady who used to work at another parlour in town but google searching the pic shows the Massage Northampton lady only also works in Lincolnshire.

I haven't checked at all closely but not sure if suggestions about the site have been taken onboard yet; names in gallery still very small, for example.

Im sure comments have been taken on board its just that as this is new management then they will be dealing with a whole host of new things and resizing the names on the website may not be the most pressing of issues. Give them a chance. They have a lovely website and seem to be very friendly and open to suggestion from others. When you first start running one of these places its like everything is in a whirlwind and you are sitting in the middle plucking issues out of the maelstrom one at a time to learn or deal with. Whilst its easier than you think its not as easy as it look. Im sure more reviews will follow, they usually start slow then build up momentum, of course thats nothing to do with the agency, thats in the control of the punters. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this