gazza

Emma Butterfly Touch

12 posts in this topic

Amazes me that this girl and agency don't get more exposure. I think I came across BT buried in a post sometime last year. At that time they had a gorgeous Kazakh girl, Dina. I pretty much punt exclusively Thai and mainly in Thailand. Took a chance on Dina as she had  that very attractive eurasion look. Stunning girl and stunning performer. Saw her four or five times in 2012 before she left in December 2012.

So I kept my eye on BT and Dina's successor is a beautiful Romanian girl, Emma. I rarely punt with non-asian girls (last time was probably about seven years ago), but Emma's reviews on BT's website are pretty much off the scale. So saw her recently and words can hardly describe how good she is. I reviewed on here and now she has six great reviews. Off to see her again this afternoon and didn't even consider a Thai girl (and there are so many gorgeous Thai girls around right now) for one of my rare London punts.

Hope to report back that second visit is even better than first.

+1 Emma was one of my earliest punts I will never forget. Her beauty blew me away so much that I gave in to booking her twice in the same week! I have not seen her since then though as I have controlled the urge and want to experience others. Few have come close but no one has topped her yet so a return visit in the very new future is looking likely.

Tried to book, but she is virtually fully booked until she goes on holiday this weekend (till 6 January).  She is the hottest ticket in town right now.

Second time was better than first. And that took some doing. Just love this girl. Not for any particular service but just for the way she approaches her job. Nothing forced, no hesitation, no timewasting. She just loves what she does. And she's quite a smart girl as well.

I started this thread genuinely believing Emma was not too well known. Obviously not the case. She's back from hols today and looks like her rate is up to £200. Still worth it but getting nearer to being beyond my range.

gazza, are you sure you're not on commission from Butterfly Touch? I say that half-jokingly. I just noticed that you've posted five times since October, and three of those posts have been avidly praising them.

You were also on this thread in August: http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/32027-butterfly-touch/

I remember you very well because you flew off the handle at some mild criticism I made of them on that thread- which I found a bit strange and the most extreme reaction I've had while posting here.

Forgive me for being a bit suspicious- I can understand when people find what they think is a great agency and they want to advertise it, but you sure make most of your posts about them, and love bigging them up. If I'd found an amazing agency with the best girls I'd probably want to keep it to myself.

I could be wrong though- everyone is different, and some are more keen to share than others.

Mate. On commisssion? Wish I was, I'd be earning a fortune.

Don't really have to explain myself. Been lurking around here for ages. Probably chip in to conversation most about Thailand, but doesn't mean I work for the Thai Tourist Authority. :)

I recall questioning your comments. Subsequently you were proved right about the girl so, in that respect you deserve an apology. The agency did, however, conduct themselves correctly.

The concept of keeping an agency for myself. They'd hardly thank me with my half dozen maximum punts a year.

And when you read the praise that some of the Thai girls get, over and over again, it's not unreasonable for a non-thai girl who provides a fantastic service gets similar. You may have noticed that I'm not the only one to sing Emma's praises. She has quite a few excellant reviews now. Anyway, be that as it may, she's taken a decision commercially (ie upping rate to £200/hr) that will probably take her outside of the maximum that I sense most people on here would pay.

Finally, I'll take the half joking part of your post and not think too much about it.

Edited by gazza
1 person likes this

Fantasy Lover.

For further clarification. I recommended Mango Massage in Bangkok to Don Q yesterday or the day before. Whilst you were examining my posting history, you will probably find that I have recommended Mango Massage in other posts. No commission there either. :)

1 person likes this

Hey gazza, no problem mate- good stuff ;)

So, is Emma just impossible to see now?!

Probably easier at 200 a pop than at 150.

Her fame is due to this forum.

don q - not sure where you got the idea her fame is due to this forum, but she has got progressively harder to book over the last 7-8 months (six months ago you could get a same day booking at reasonably short notice, three months ago you could get a late appointment if you called in the morning, now there's no chance of a same day appointment!) , then became the only girl at BT to not take bookings less than an hour long and now has raised her prices. All the while being relatively under the radar compared to many other SPs.

If anything this forum has been quite late in zeroing in on, as you rightly call her, London's hottest ticket right now. This thread on her is well-deserved.

To concur with the original OP - seems like the agency has had one absolute star (Dina until end-2012, Emma since then) alongside a host of other average to mediocre girls at any given time. The owner Nata is exceptionally good at dealing with clients and it's always a pleasure dealing with her (though there is a receptionist who is a bit of a muppet) - unfortunately the other girls don't come anywhere near Emma.

1 person likes this