Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magnum180

Jess Off Annabella's

12 posts in this topic

yep

my views are that looks can be deceiving

nope, just pointing out that pictures are designed to show the very best of any girl

This is comedy gold :D  The lifespan of a PN thread in 5 succinct posts :lol:

yep

my views are that looks can be deceiving

I think it a fairly dim response when it turns out you haven't seen her in the flesh.

The OP was presumably asking about her service. I grant that he refers to her appearance but has made his own mind up about that having not seen her so an unfounded implication doesn't take things very far other than being somewhat dismissive.

The OP no doubt has noted her age and can see through the blurred face to make his own judgement of the lady's appearance.

Not sure many people would suggest that Annabella's are noted for employing or finding the necessity to have unattractive ladies on their site.

I think it a fairly dim response when it turns out you haven't seen her in the flesh.

The OP was presumably asking about her service. I grant that he refers to her appearance but has made his own mind up about that having not seen her so an unfounded implication doesn't take things very far other than being somewhat dismissive.

The OP no doubt has noted her age and can see through the blurred face to make his own judgement of the lady's appearance.

Not sure many people would suggest that Annabella's are noted for employing or finding the necessity to have unattractive ladies on their site.

wanna tell me how many people came in here to answer the op's question?

all i did was bump his post with something more imaginative and rather more helpfult than just "bump"

i did not say her photos were deceptive, just that a lot of the time photos can be - the reason i did that was he was overawed by the photos

consiering he got no replies to his question i think i did the right thing in pointing out that a person should never get transfixed by the pictures because they are always taken to show off the best assets of the girl and many times you turn up and think "meh"

Anyone support your post? Easy to take your post as I did as implying criticism of the lady so not at all a mere bump.

Anyone support my post? Yes.

I'm 100% sure NO malice was intended by monsieurboombastic.

It would be nice if Jess came om board, Lol

Happy Xmas ;-)

In the spirit of the time of year I will agree with your opening comment (100%? hmmm).