Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snoopy

Anyone interested on going on a regular Punting weekend?

4 posts in this topic

I am a regular punter and love travelling abroad, and in the past has spent a lot of time at Vikings in the Dominican Republic, which is now sadly closed!!

When there I have met a couple of wonderful girls that I have kept in contact with, and travelled all over the world with them, and got to see some lovely places.

But there are other places I would like to visit for punting, such as FKK's, the Ukraine (to try River Palace), maybe the Far East, but I am not to keen travelling on my own and prefer some company for a good drink etc.

So was wondering if there are any other guys that fancy the occassional weekend away enjoy the punting pleasures of various places?

I am thinking of maybe a Sat/Sun in Jan at one of the better FKK's, then maybe Kiev in March as a start.

I am based in London, so would be good to find a few guys up for this in the area, have a beer or two in London to have a chat, exchange punting gossip, then get organised for a semi-regular punting weekends.

So anyone interested in this just drop me a pm.

Cheers all.

I am a regular punter and love travelling abroad, and in the past has spent a lot of time at Vikings in the Dominican Republic, which is now sadly closed!!

When there I have met a couple of wonderful girls that I have kept in contact with, and travelled all over the world with them, and got to see some lovely places.

But there are other places I would like to visit for punting, such as FKK's, the Ukraine (to try River Palace), maybe the Far East, but I am not to keen travelling on my own and prefer some company for a good drink etc.

So was wondering if there are any other guys that fancy the occassional weekend away enjoy the punting pleasures of various places?

I am thinking of maybe a Sat/Sun in Jan at one of the better FKK's, then maybe Kiev in March as a start.

I am based in London, so would be good to find a few guys up for this in the area, have a beer or two in London to have a chat, exchange punting gossip, then get organised for a semi-regular punting weekends.

So anyone interested in this just drop me a pm.

Cheers all.

Hi, never done this before - but definitely up for it! Especially, Kiev as I speak the language. I have not been there for a while but heard that it become a bit dear. Any other destination is ok too.

Hi, never done this before - but definitely up for it! Especially, Kiev as I speak the language. I have not been there for a while but heard that it become a bit dear. Any other destination is ok too.

Actually prices went down In Ukraine as far as I know, as the currency lost value recently.

Read the ISG for good Info on both Fkk's and Kiev.

Actually prices went down In Ukraine as far as I know, as the currency lost value recently.

Read the ISG for good Info on both Fkk's and Kiev.

Last year it was 9.5 grivnas to £ ,now it is between 13 and 14 to the £ .

taxis around town max 40 .

beers in river palace top club 23 grivnas .

A ride on the metro is .50 kopecks ,or half grivnas .

A 3 star plus hotel in the centre £47 .

b2b with a beautiful girl one hour £28.

A one hour punt from 500 to 800 grivnas .

If it wasn't for these prices ,i wouldn't have gone .

We have to wait for the elections there in january ,to see what develops .