Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrissmith

Asian Recommendation In Central London

10 posts in this topic

Hello

I am free on Friday morning and hoping to meet with a girl and after some recommendations.

Age between 20 and 30

Slim

Boob size not important

£150 max

Must DFK, rim and be super clean

Anyone able to suggest a girl that fits the bill?

Edited by chrissmith

Zizzi would fit the bill.

I don't remember if she rimmed me but I certainly rimmed her. And more ...

Patsy (various agencies), Jessica (ASM exclusive) are a very strong alternative.

Read the Asian threads!

I've found it really difficult to find an East Asian/Oriental to suit my tastes in central London.

If you check out the Asian threads mentioned above, you'll see the agencies people here have recommended, those that aren't bait and switch and, for example, using images of Japanese models and actresses and not real pictures. But the genuine agencies are mostly filled with naughty looking Thai girls, who are just the ticket for some but not for me unfortunately.

My go-to Oriental girl was Gina Divine (Malaysian, although advertised as Japanese) at Annas Angels, but she has sadly disappeared now. I also have fond memories of a past affair with a young Korean secretary I worked with. I go for the sweet, inexperienced, cute, girl-next-door Oriental type and since Gina vanished I have searched in vain. If anyone has a discovery for me I'd highly appreciate it too!

I quite like the look of Sakura at Saucy London, but she's very expensive.

Zizzi would fit the bill.

I don't remember if she rimmed me but I certainly rimmed her. And more ...

Patsy (various agencies), Jessica (ASM exclusive) are a very strong alternative.

Read the Asian threads!

I wouldn't class Zizzi as a DFK personally.

Patsy or Pamela maybe.

I wouldn't class Zizzi as a DFK personally.

She did me!

Sakura and Jessica are good at that as well.

Of the three, I would strongly recommend Jessica for DFK.  I cannot remember any girl who snogged so well and constantly.  

She did me!

Sakura and Jessica are good at that as well.

I guess it's all down to the definition of DEEP French kissing as opposed to French kissing.

I guess it's all down to the definition of DEEP French kissing as opposed to French kissing.

You are right here .   TG generally don't go for DFK   , sure you can push your tongue into her mouth and she , thinking of the money  , will allow you . But is it two way interaction ?   . I can't think of many who respond to this , but I have had the pleasure at times .

You are right here .   TG generally don't go for DFK   , sure you can push your tongue into her mouth and she , thinking of the money  , will allow you . But is it two way interaction ?   . I can't think of many who respond to this , but I have had the pleasure at times .

WP, hate to contradict you, but Jessica had her tongue tickling my tonsils before I could even say "Sawadee krab."

As I recall, Maria did as well;  in fact, I'm not sure we had even closed the door.

WP, hate to contradict you, but Jessica had her tongue tickling my tonsils before I could even say "Sawadee krab."

As I recall, Maria did as well;  in fact, I'm not sure we had even closed the door.

I think WP was speaking "generally" regarding TG & DFK/FK not about one girl in particular , whether it be Jessica (whom I don't know) or in reply to my reply regarding Zizzi.

I would agree there are going to be exceptions such as Maria , she was/is an exception to almost everything on earth....