jaysnerz007

Anyone Visited Mel

9 posts in this topic

hi just wondered if anyone has visited Mel in Erdington?

to see if its worth a punt

where does she advertise?

Had a quick look in AW and 33 Birmingham Mels.

Couldn't be bothered to sort out current ones and go through them but none of the 33 mentioned Erdington in their town list.

Ah The Mel involved actually has Erdington rather than Birmingham as her main location. That is something I could have looked at originally but I assumed Brum would be the main catch location.

This is a bit like pulling teeth, is it Hornymell on AW? ( Mods -are we allowed to post the AW link nowadays?)

If it is her - I visited about 6 weeks ago. If I'm honest, I bought on price, though she looks cute in the photos. Whilst on the cuddly side, her tits and bum are quite smooth and taut. I spent an hour and whilst she sort of joined in, I didn't think she was fully engaged and wouldn't go again. The rasta rap muzak in the background grated on me, old git with no taste as i am!!

Any use???

If more detail needed, please PM me

This is a bit like pulling teeth, is it Hornymell on AW? ( Mods -are we allowed to post the AW link nowadays?)

No; from the Forum Rules:

Discussion of "adultwork" advertisers

Because of a long history of dishonest practices on the part of that site's owners and many of its advertisers, there are special rules regarding discussion of those who advertise on that site.

•     Probationary members may not post any message containing AW profile names.
  •     No links to that site are permitted
  •     No profile numbers, only names
  •     The lady's name and location should be included as well as her profile name
  •     If a lady has a website of her own, or a profile on a reputable directory site, that information should be included.