vivluvsme

Coventry!

29 posts in this topic

Hi

I would love to be updated on the Coventry scene these days.

It has just about no parlours as such (unless you know different) so no obvious places to refer to so would be interesting to know who and where is hot or simply very satisfying at present.

Thanks

Viv,

I still punt in and around Cov regularly, but tend to see the same few ladies. Sexy Hot Victoriaxx in Bedworth (ex- Amour and well out of there!!) and Debbie in Earlsdon are my favourites within CV postcodes.

Please PM me if you would like any further info on either.

Seasons greetings to all. A plague and pestilence on all pimps / touts and PG scammers

Thanks - I used to, some years ago, use Amour regularly and got on well with the maid and some of the SPs like Sam and Chloe.

Chloe was one of the very very few SPs I have seen around a town when she popped into a cafe to collect a birthday cake. i got a big hug too. Me small and white, she biggish and black.The regulars still give me an admiring glance, I like to think.

I think I heard earlier Amour was on a downward slope which is a shame.

Bedworth is not Cov as far as my convenience is concerned but thanks. I will look up Debbie.

Slim pickings in responses so far may kinda tell its own story...

Thanks - I used to, some years ago, use Amour regularly and got on well with the maid and some of the SPs like Sam and Chloe.

Chloe was one of the very very few SPs I have seen around a town when she popped into a cafe to collect a birthday cake. i got a big hug too. Me small and white, she biggish and black.The regulars still give me an admiring glance, I like to think.

I think I heard earlier Amour was on a downward slope which is a shame.

Bedworth is not Cov as far as my convenience is concerned but thanks. I will look up Debbie.

Slim pickings in responses so far may kinda tell its own story...

there is Delicious-Demi and NAUGHTY MILF 4 YOU in warwick/leamington

Agreed but simply not in Coventry.

if you are wandering round the centre, it is good to have an option or two in waling distance.

I liked the look of one near Canal basin but when I got there her replies stopped.

Agreed but simply not in Coventry.

if you are wandering round the centre, it is good to have an option or two in waling distance.

I liked the look of one near Canal basin but when I got there her replies stopped.

cover girls is sadly missed.  :(

I have moved away so don't really know the score there in detail any more.  Can't be arsed to change my nick.

but check out Sweet English Esc on AW.  she works from a hotel near the cathedral

and of course there is Nicolette.  but she has no phone number displayed, and works restricted hours. 

When she's there Busty Demi is fantastic. She comes and goes quite regularly so try see if she's up on AW now and again. Well worth checking. Very good location from town centre.

cover girls is sadly missed.  :(

I have moved away so don't really know the score there in detail any more.  Can't be arsed to change my nick.

but check out Sweet English Esc on AW.  she works from a hotel near the cathedral

and of course there is Nicolette.  but she has no phone number displayed, and works restricted hours. 

I had forgotten cover girls - recall the name but not sure it's the one I'm thinking of near the stone worker shop.

I have seen SEE but found her a bit mumsy tbh. Perfectly nice but not how I had imagined from the partial view pics.

Used to see a stunning black girl in the same hotel which got me over my initial hotel visit qualms.

Edited by vivluvsme

I had forgotten cover girls - recall the name but not sure it's the one I'm thinking of near the stone worker shop.

I have seen SEE but found her a bit mumsy tbh. Perfectly nice but not how I had imagined from the partial view pics.

Used to see a stunning black girl in the same hotel which got me over my initial hotel visit qualms.

cover girls was on longford road, nearly at the M6

the black girl, was that Eva. petite and very very black skin?  looked lovely in white underwear.

Yes and yes.

I had forgotten its name and even the road slipped my mind.

I saw Eva regularly and felt we got on very well together. hard for anyone not to take a liking to her.

Probably some starch fronted white shirted bigwig in a company now having done her exams but still with men drawn to follow her perfect bum around anywhere she goes.

White fine but a lot of bright shiny yellow or pale blue etc colour pants do look rather good on her bowls balls bum...

Yes and yes.

I had forgotten its name and even the road slipped my mind.

I saw Eva regularly and felt we got on very well together. hard for anyone not to take a liking to her.

Probably some starch fronted white shirted bigwig in a company now having done her exams but still with men drawn to follow her perfect bum around anywhere she goes.

White fine but a lot of bright shiny yellow or pale blue etc colour pants do look rather good on her bowls balls bum...

she did once wear some very tight jeans.  Phwoar.

And it takes a strong man to peel them off her...

Briefly advertised as in London and Manchester after finishing in Cov, I think I recall correctly.

She simply liked doing the job simply suiting herself when she worked fitted in around her studies.

I suppose she might feel a call back to it at some time but could be anywhere and of course may change her name.

I was for once shocked when I saw her private gallery pics - demure when you walked in the room yet early on had decided to upload quite full on pics...

Had a quick AW look and found one Eva it took me a while to decide wasn't a slightly older EVa May (called French Ebony Eva in Birmingham) - even mentions uni in interview.

But the original's signature gallery pic would be sure to be used again - iconic as we inventive language maestros say.

Edited by vivluvsme

The apartment Demi uses is in Lower Ford Street. VERY safe and a regular set of Czech girls work there. Been quiet over Xmas, but give it a week, and they'll be back. Had a few great sessions here.

Hey ClimaxMan (great name ... did you work there?) can you give names of any of the other Czech girls. Only know Busty Demi who is fab u lous

Yes, I worked at Coventry Climax in Sandy Lane, Radford MANY years ago.......and flogged Color Climax videos to the new apprentices! Happy days!!

I have had the pleasure of Demi twice, Adele once. Demi and Adele do a threesome session, BUT don't interact with each other, which was explained when I enquired. Sweet Susan (retired) was easily the best I had, Teen Ellis has just started, and by all accounts, a REAL find, but teens ain't my thing.

NEVER had an issue with the Czech ladies, who always seem eager to please.

Yes, I worked at Coventry Climax in Sandy Lane, Radford MANY years ago.......and flogged Color Climax videos to the new apprentices! Happy days!!

I have had the pleasure of Demi twice, Adele once. Demi and Adele do a threesome session, BUT don't interact with each other, which was explained when I enquired. Sweet Susan (retired) was easily the best I had, Teen Ellis has just started, and by all accounts, a REAL find, but teens ain't my thing.

NEVER had an issue with the Czech ladies, who always seem eager to please.

were climax not also in Mile Lane, where the technology park is now. and the IBIS?

sweet susan. was she the one with long curly hair?  cant remember her nationality tho.

Yes, main Coventry Climax WERE in Mile Lane. I was at Sandy Lane by the old bus depot there.

Re: Sweet Susan, she was the tall (5'9") stunna, long curly hair and a lovely smile. Best blowjob I ever had was from her. Simply awesome!

She was from Czech republic, but 'retired' from the game, although she still lives in Coventry with her boyfriend according to Demi.

Im trying to find out if a massage parlour on Foleshill Rd is still open, it was there in 2002 and was tolerated (unusually for Coventry), there was another place in Coundon, I want to try for work at either of these but cannot find the addresses. They were both well known and well established, the condom ladies used to pop round!

I would bet a misprinted 50 pence piece that they have shut.

I visited a lot of places in Cov at one time or another and I think they all shut. I recall a house near the old Cov rugby ground and a parlour up iron stairs near there too. I do think the parlour - the only one in Cov I would call a real fitted out parlour - shut, if not all that long ago but not sure.

Also saw a nice black girl high up the blue tower block opposite the new rugby ground, which Amour is of course quite close to as well.

There was a place along fro the old soccer ground too...

Is Lower Ford Street place still in operation? if so any current names you can offer?

Coventry is thin on the ground if you want decent girls. Shanelle (Channelle?) at Amour on Hearsall lane is a hidden gem, v stunning lass who does a good blow job. saw leanna in holbrooks some years ago but dont know where she is now. Avoid the humber road lot, nothing special there .