Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourSlave

Is It Possible For A Sex Worker To Put A Condom On A Guy Without Him Knowing?

28 posts in this topic

On Twitter SurvivorsUnited says:

Don't make tricks angry-Saying no is not safe-Y we learned how to put on a condom without them [clients] knowing

How can a worker possibly manage to put a condom on a guy without him knowing??

I dont think without him knowing, but rather applying the condom whilst DFK, applying it sensually so its not on the back of your mind the condom is going on, oh that damn condom etc etc

An Asian girl managed to once without me realising, which gave me quite a shock when she slid me inside her. But no, all was well...

I'm not sure about "without knowing", but there was an occasion when I was blindfolded and she climbed aboard and I wasn't sure if she had put a condom on.

I'd have been a lot more worried if I hadn't already known her, and in any event it was just that she had applied it so skilfully that I hadn't been aware. Sadly from my pov she is now retired because she was one of the nicest WGs I have ever met.  That meeting was a turning point for me in a broader sense as it showed me just how good punting can be. Sadly not all experiences live up to that :eek:

It happened with a wg I was with. She had this knack of hiding condoms around the place which was in itself quite a feat as she was visiting my hotel and I never did catch her doing it - but after an extended but of oral we were in the 69 position and before I knew it she'd applied a condom (I assume with her mouth but I'm not sure...) and turned around and starting riding me in cowgirl.

All very spontaneous and brilliant for someone like me who has occasionally been visited by Mr Floppy when it comes to condom time...

Yes it is but not with a thick willy. With a thick one you have to stretch it to roll it on. With a  not so thick to slim one though a girl can pop the condom between her lips during OWO and/or if the willy is wet and she is well practised then its easy to slip on on without someone realising it x

Yes it is but not with a thick willy. With a thick one you have to stretch it to roll it on. With a  not so thick to slim one though a girl can pop the condom between her lips during OWO and/or if the willy is wet and she is well practised then its easy to slip on on without someone realising it x

Easy done but leaves a horrible taste in your mouth... :huh:

Sliding it on with her mouth is a good way to do it

The mates natural don't x

Sometimes, yes, it's possible. Depends on size and shape, oh, and being able to open the flippin' wrapper without a battle!

An Asian girl managed to once without me realising, which gave me quite a shock when she slid me inside her. But no, all was well...

+1

She applied it while giving oral and then just slid onto me.

I was startled but she started kissing me and I could now taste the condom.

She whispered a few words in my ear but I still reached down to check.

All was safe.

1 person likes this

Me too. After 69 she hopped on top without a pause, I looked down and saw there was a condom on.

yes ,happened to me,she put it on with her mouth

it was at my house ,on an over night and then she jumped on top of me

Yes they can I have done it successfully for years.

As chloe and a few others have said, it's a nifty little trick and just makes the appointment flow... that said the look on some gents face, until you tell them it is there... 

But yes it's pleasant and good when the right combinations are in place.

I am so paranoid about nails splitting the condom that I prefer doing it myself. But I would like to meet Chloe Kisses and check her technique. :-)

You are much more likely to make a mess of it than a skilful girl.

They easily do it without you really noticing.

The time to get worried is when the girl is messing about doing this. Sure sign of an amateur.

I am so paranoid about nails splitting the condom that I prefer doing it myself. But I would like to meet Chloe Kisses and check her technique. :-)

But your nails are as likely to split a condom as hers. Do you not think if a condom split a girl would remove it and get a new one? Re my technique..  ;) x

Yes they can I have done it successfully for years.

As chloe and a few others have said, it's a nifty little trick and just makes the appointment flow... that said the look on some gents face, until you tell them it is there... 

But yes it's pleasant and good when the right combinations are in place.

From personal experience I know that both you and Chloe are experts at this. Unfortunately a lot of other W.G's don't have your expertise. :D  :D

yes,happened to me with a lady i knew and trusted at an over night at mine

was a bit merry,she gave me a long slow bj then was guiding me into her before i realised she had put he condom on

+1

She applied it while giving oral and then just slid onto me.

I was startled but she started kissing me and I could now taste the condom.

She whispered a few words in my ear but I still reached down to check.

All was safe.

Same for me, although many years ago another English lass did the same and I thought I'd CIM!

From personal experience I know that both you and Chloe are experts at this. Unfortunately a lot of other W.G's don't have your expertise. :D  :D

I'm sure in her tenure at MKE Madam, Chloe passed on that trick to her ladies?

I know I do with my Ladies at Temptations.

I dont believe you :-P xxx you'll have to come here and prove it lol...maybe even merge this with the blow job competition thread haha...

Disclaimer - for those with a humour bypass the above is a joke!

unnoticed: not yet,

but some are Experts at putting it on, and it is generally a signal of Quality, and prelude to good action.