cookie69er

Girls In Mk With A Long Tongue?

25 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

Can anyone recommend a MK girl with a long tongue that's happy to show it off (the visual side is key for me, plus some DFK if possible), maybe at Annabellas/Temptations etc or independent?   

Thanks for any recommendations..................

Ok call me stupid... can you define a Long tongue for me ... short of taking a measuring tape...

To my eyes, Juliet, Sarah Joanna & Spring, Cindy... all have long tongues... Lisa Love, who has a pic on Twitter..

Chloe Kisses has one too...

Alisha Gold who tours MK 

I would Class Carla at Annabella's with a long tongue, but I could be totally out of the ball park, so if you could give me a little more info.

Ta x

can they lick their eyebrows?

can they lick their eyebrows?

No but they can touch their septum. Does that count... lol

No but they can touch their septum. Does that count... lol

I can touch the tip of my nose..just haha 

I started a reply as the first resonse to the OP and decided not to go through with it.

It was about worrying that Autumn would feel the need to add tongue lengths to the real ages she added in response to another query...

Hi again guys (and girls of course!),

Thanks for the quick replies and in answer to Autumn Temptation's question about what qualifies as a long tongue, the general view is one that extends below the chin or can touch the nose (Chloe - you sound qualified :P!). 

There is quite a bit of stuff online about long tongues (it's a fairly common, if mild, fetish it seems) and www.tonguefetish.net is the leading site which shows some pretty impressive examples.

Thanks again.

I started a reply as the first resonse to the OP and decided not to go through with it.

It was about worrying that Autumn would feel the need to add tongue lengths to the real ages she added in response to another query...

PMSL we were considering it... hahaha.

The girls have a funny sense of humour, no doubt we would have measured them if we could have found the tape measure. 

You don't have to be crazy to work with us... we train you ROFL.

xxxx

That could start a trend.

I will only suggest measurement to ascertain how much cock each lady can take into her mouth.

I will not mention adding the measurement all the filthy-minded readers are thinking of having added too.

Because as you know, young Autumn, I am a gentleman, albeit a dirty old gentleman.

You could get the maids to get the tape measure out and check every lady then add the stats to their profile page. :) I think it's more important she has a tongue like a lizard hehe. ;)

You could get the maids to get the tape measure out and check every lady then add the stats to their profile page. :) I think it's more important she has a tongue like a lizard hehe. ;)

That's not a bad idea at all!  Seriously though, if a girl does have a tongue 'like a lizard' as you perfectly put it, then it would be really useful for anyone into long tongues (a fairly common mild fetish by all accounts) to be able to pick up on it, maybe in the general intro for each girl or perhaps a photo etc where appropriate.

So far Chloe seems to be the front-runner but if Autumn gets that tape measure out who knows..............how about a Temptations Long Tongue Twitter contest?  :P  

Sort of like Autumn said and that I said in a post a couple of days ago then...

Joanna at Temptations has a lovely long tongue, which she uses to great effect  :D

Joanna at Temptations has a lovely long tongue, which she uses to great effect  :D

Thanks for the recommendation!  Sounds as though Joanna and Chloe are the frontrunners right now............... :P

Thanks for the recommendation!  Sounds as though Joanna and Chloe are the frontrunners right now............... :P

ooer..is this MK tongue wars??  :lol:  :lol:

It could be.. Measuring tape at the ready haha

It could be.. Measuring tape at the ready haha

Sounds like the contest is on :)

I suggest the winner would be whoever's tongue extends out the furthest from their bottom teeth in cm's.......and a bonus point for anyone that can either get down beyond the base of their chin or touch the tip of their nose.  Maybe the entires can get on twitter, good luck girls :P  

And I honestly thought it were the girls that needed long tongues ;)

And I honestly thought it were the girls that needed long tongues ;)

Ambiguous - needed as in required to do their job well or needed as in to be properly satisfied by their man at the time...

Ambiguous - needed as in required to do their job well or needed as in to be properly satisfied by their man at the time...

Sounds like a Win-Win to me :P  :P

Sounds like a Win-Win to me :P  :P

Not really as the win win requires both lady and man to have the right equipment.

I understand that is not always the case with couples in many aspects of their lives.

I can touch the tip of my nose..just haha 

Delighted to report Chloe can indeed touch her nose with her long sexy tongue, as well as extend it beyond her chin - very well equipped and knows exactly how to use it to great effect :P

Chloe and I have so far managed to avoid hitting on each other like two same-pole magnets.

When she does fall within my grasp at last I shall not be spending my time measuring her tongue and requiring a demonstration of where it reaches...

Chloe and I have so far managed to avoid hitting on each other like two same-pole magnets.

When she does fall within my grasp at last I shall not be spending my time measuring her tongue and requiring a demonstration of where it reaches...

LOL…its does seem like that doesn't it  :wacko:

We didn't spend too long on the length checking, after all, its not really that an attractive look to be sitting there touching your nose and your chin with your tongue..please don't picture it, Im sure Cookie is still trying to get the image out of  his head x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Delighted to report Chloe can indeed touch her nose with her long sexy tongue, as well as extend it beyond her chin - very well equipped and knows exactly how to use it to great effect :P

Why thank you, happy to oblige  ^_^ xxx