Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roger4tion

Funniest Experience

4 posts in this topic

On the back of this:

Yes! A slow blush across the chest is a sign of her orgasm. My Regular SP does it .It's much better than any paid for fake niceness... in fact ...most of the time my lovely beloved Regular rewrites the customer service rulebook entirely:

Me: Could you slap me across the face, please?
Her: Ok.
*long pause*
Me: um could you do it now please?
Her: No! when I feel like it.

Me: I like it when you say "fuck."
Her: Haaa fuck you!

It's like Norman Balon trapped in the body of a sexy Romanian girl...I feel like a Japanese tourist turning up at the Coach and Horses getting disappointed if I don't get insulted... oops....Soho is on a different thread...

What's your funniest experience with a wg or punter?

:-)

I've had many hilarious meetings, but I will always remember when, at the point of no return (my face was between his thighs), a man came and farted at the same time!

He was mortified, but I thought it was so funny, and I threw myself backwards off the bed as if the gust of wind had done it, then I tumbled across the floor, pretending to be choked and blinded by the fumes. He was super embarrassed but I thought that he must have been enjoying it so much, and that he was just really relaxed and had let himself go!

He did come back to visit me a while later, and I had to stop myself from answering the door wearing a gas mask. Haha!

Oh God, that would have destroyed him :-)

Back body mishaps are always somewhere in the mind, despite the usual preparation if you care. So far, so good....

Being a terrible farter myself, I'm astonished it's never once happened to me in 40 years of punting.

1 person likes this