Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lessingham

Is This Becoming Common?

240 posts in this topic

Apologies if this is entering the bareback zone.

Twice recently I have had punts where the SP has rubbed my penis along her pussy. Not entering, just around. It concerned me a little. The last one lubed me up and held my penis in the general area of her vagina and asked " do you want a condom?".

I was within two seconds of walking when she smiled, reached into her box of tricks and rubbered me up.

I may be being paranoid but I wonder if there is a trend to see how close to bb they can get?

Neither girl was a newbie and both had good reviews.

Maybe it is just teasing but it feels like upping the odds of infection

Twice recently I have had punts where the SP has rubbed my penis along her pussy. Not entering, just around. It concerned me a little. The last one lubed me up and held my penis in the general area of her vagina and asked " do you want a condom?".

I was within two seconds of walking when she smiled, reached into her box of tricks and rubbered me up.

I may be being paranoid but I wonder if there is a trend to see how close to bb they can get?

That would be a warning sign to me that the WG might be seeing if you ask for BB which she then offers, as it was in your case she might of read your face that you wanted a condom.

Why on earth would someone do this. Without knowing the woman I haven't got a clue and anything suggested would be merely a suggestion.

Firstly asking if you want a condom is sometime a way of asking if you want to move on to intercourse.

Rubbing the bare penis on the labia is in my opinion just as risky as intercourse without it. When I was new a few clients tried to convince me this was 'normal' and part of the teasing, offered by other service providers and not really bareback. I then realised just where would you stop, 1mm from the vagina, 1mm inside, 2mm inside, 2cm inside. I am also sure that STIs can be transmitted by contact in this area so I only allow cock-labia-cliteral-vaginal contact with a condom.

Perhaps she is teasing, perhaps she offers bareback, I haven't a clue but you have control too, it's up to you whether or not you participate and up to you what risk is acceptable to you.

3 people like this

Yep, I've had that quite a few times too. I don't think you're being paranoid at all.

I take that as a sign, not only that she will do bareback with you, but also a sign that she has done it with others. I think she was testing you, to see if you were willing to either go along with it or for extra cash. Many women offer it, depending on whether they 'like you' or for an unadvertised extra. Just as all men do not enjoy having sex with condoms, the same will apply to some women.

And you can take it as a given, in my opinion, that some of the women you have punted will have offered or done it with other punters. And, of course, men in their personal life. The only thing that you can do, if this concerns you, is look after yourself.

1 person likes this

Why on earth would someone do this. Without knowing the woman I haven't got a clue and anything suggested would be merely a suggestion.

Firstly asking if you want a condom is sometime a way of asking if you want to move on to intercourse.

Rubbing the bare penis on the labia is in my opinion just as risky as intercourse without it. When I was new a few clients tried to convince me this was 'normal' and part of the teasing, offered by other service providers and not really bareback. I then realised just where would you stop, 1mm from the vagina, 1mm inside, 2mm inside, 2cm inside. I am also sure that STIs can be transmitted by contact in this area so I only allow cock-labia-cliteral-vaginal contact with a condom.

Perhaps she is teasing, perhaps she offers bareback, I haven't a clue but you have control too, it's up to you whether or not you participate and up to you what risk is acceptable to you.

I would largely agree with what you write but it isn't always as straightforward as you describe.

I did have a similar experience quite a few years ago, and the WG concerned initiated this contact before, in fact without asking if I was ok with it.  It was all over in an instant, and I was left with an awkward nagging doubt at the back of my mind because of that brief moment of contact.  As it happened, no harm was done, but it does show that this happens, and can do so without warning.

I see condoms as keeping both punters and working girls as risk free as possible and the practice feels to me like adding another layer of risk I am totally not comfortable with

Yes, I often ask "Should I get a condom?" It isn't an invitation to bareback, but another way of asking "Do you want to fuck now or should I continue doing what I'm doing?"

But I don't go rubbing his bits against my bits! While it's not the most effective method of transmission it is possible. Too risky for me!

I can't say what this lady's intention was - teasing or bb. We are all ultimately responsible for our own health though, if you aren't comfortable then never be afraid to say so.

Yep, I've had that quite a few times too. I don't think you're being paranoid at all.

I take that as a sign, not only that she will do bareback with you, but also a sign that she has done it with others. I think she was testing you, to see if you were willing to either go along with it or for extra cash. Many women offer it, depending on whether they 'like you' or for an unadvertised extra. Just as all men do not enjoy having sex with condoms, the same will apply to some women.

And you can take it as a given, in my opinion, that some of the women you have punted will have offered or done it with other punters. And, of course, men in their personal life. The only thing that you can do, if this concerns you, is look after yourself.

Bang on.

All WGs do bareback, whether it be with other punters, one nighters, or long-term boyfriends.

You just need to rubber up and look after yourself.

1 person likes this

and I'm sure the OP did go for an STI checkup after the experience. I would.

I can see your point Strawberry and Stephanie, but to lube me before applying a condom?

Just a trend that needs to be watching that's all.

And thank you for the wise advice about the SDI check

Bang on.

All WGs do bareback, whether it be with other punters, one nighters, or long-term boyfriends.

Sweeping statements like that are just reindeer crap.

Unless  of course I am the only one who has never done bb with a client.  :angry:

And DrZ states it is a given in his opinion................. that some wg's do it bb with punters............. another load of bollox.... only in my opinion of course.

:rolleyes:

3 people like this

Unless  of course I am the only one who has never done bb with a client.  :angry:

And DrZ states it is a given in his opinion................. that some wg's do it bb with punters............. another load of bollox.... only in my opinion of course.

I am sure quite a lot of WG's do BB and quite a lot dont

but as a punter I just dont know.

So to be safe, just wear a condom.

why is this complicated?

It's ok Lynn, as I glance around the forums I'm a member of I've found this is a bumper week for being told how I - as a WG/WG lead my life. I've got a long list of things I apparently do just because I am one.

Yes in the 20 odd years I've been having sex I have had bareback sex, but I've not had it since my last full screening, and the one before that, and the one before that, I could go on. No-one however knows that for a fact apart from me so I haven't a clue how anyone can say whether I do or do not.

Interesting how the members who make these posts is so sure every individual is the same, makes the same choices, behaves in the same way, and also knows what goes on behind closed doors for every single one of us.

Edited by Strawberry
2 people like this

It's ok Lynn, as I glance around the forums I'm a member of I've found this is a bumper week for being told how I - as a WG/WG lead my life. I've got a long list of things I apparently do just because I am one.

Yes in the 20 odd years I've been having sex I have had bareback sex, but I've not had it since my last full screening, and the one before that, and the one before that, I could go on. No-one however knows that for a fact apart from me so I haven't a clue how anyone can say whether I do or do not.

Interesting how the members who make these posts is so sure every individual is the same, makes the same choices, behaves in the same way, and also knows what goes on behind closed doors for every single one of us.

surely assuming a partner has had BB sex and, therefore, using a condom is just sensible.  Same as I always look right at traffic lights as they go green, just to ensure no-one is jumping the lights.

99.9% of the time its a waste of time.  but once it will save your life.

surely assuming a partner has had BB sex and, therefore, using a condom is just sensible.  Same as I always look right at traffic lights as they go green, just to ensure no-one is jumping the lights.

99.9% of the time its a waste of time.  but once it will save your life.

Yes but that's an assumption made as part of a risk assessment, no-one knows who is or isn't having unprotected sex so play it safe by assuming they do. The offending post above was a statement.

Edited by Strawberry

Yes. I'm losing count of the number of threads which begin with the expression of a genuine concern, are then followed up with useful examples of others' personal experience, only to be then derailed by people who make massive assumptions about general behaviour based on their own experience. You can only speak with certainty about what you yourself have experienced and how you personally behave.

Everything else is hearsay

1 person likes this

You can only speak with certainty about what you yourself have experienced and how you personally behave.

Everything else is hearsay

Hearsay testimony is not allowed in a court of law. Perhaps this board would be improved for taking a similar approach.

Edited by georgem

Perhaps you are a notable exception. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure that I have met more WGs than you. It is patently clear that you haven't got a clue, with regards to my own personal punting circumstances. Therefore, you speak with zero authority on my punting background. Therefore, it is you, who is talking a load bollox.

I'm minded to think that on the bareback question, you would say that, wouldn't you? :rolleyes: As if you're going to come onto this forum, as an active SP and admit it. It would be tantamount to business suicide for any of you to do that. Likewise, I doubt your average punter would admit it either. Especially if he wanted to see any WG who posts on this forum.

Personally, I couldn't care less if you have or haven't. The same applies to any other WG or punter. It's none of my business. What I cannot stand is the fake moral indignation and hypocrisy, spouted by some. And I also include punters who shout loudly about this and yet have bareback sex with a partner or non WG.  

I take whatever any of you WG say with a pinch of salt on this question. And I say this because with over 50% of my punts, where I have met the girl at least twice, I have been offered bareback. This includes mostly indies, a girl in a Soho walkup and a couple in parlours. All 'off the record'. 

Some time ago, another poster and I did a little test on Adultwork about this question. I believe that there was positive response rate of over 50%. And consider that this was before any meet. Therefore, I think that on this question, I am more in the picture than you! :rolleyes:

Therefore, I believe that I'm more in the picture than you!

Bang on.

Utter rubbish. Zhuvago was bang on in a way but you weren't lol. To do bb in your personal life you have to actually have a partner or seek others to fuck. Plenty of wg's don't do this as they prefer their life unhindered by a mosey man plus when you a single mum with kids really...it would only be a bus mans holiday anyway.

There is no need to get on your moral high horse about this or take offence.

I never said that you or anybody else on here offered it, as individuals. I simply stated that in my experience, it is a fact that I have been offered bareback dozens of times. Therefore, it doesn't take a genius to work out that the practice of bareback sex during punting must be more widespread than believed. I do not flatter myself that I am some kind of weird exception to the rule. Therefore, the law of averages must dictate that many WGs offer it behind closed doors.

Edited by drzhivago

Bang on.

Indeed. I have no idea if the WG I'm punting has offered it to the last punter or just had bareback sex with a partner before I met her. The best and only policy is to rubber up, for those who are concerned.

And if the thought of possible bareback makes some punters squeamish, then perhaps punting isn't for them.  

Edited by drzhivago

Utter rubbish. Zhuvago was bang on in a way but you weren't lol. To do bb in your personal life you have to actually have a partner or seek others to fuck. Plenty of wg's don't do this as they prefer their life unhindered by a mosey man plus when you a single mum with kids really...it would only be a bus mans holiday anyway.

May I ask... what is a mosey man?! :P

Sex with a non punter would simply be a busman's holiday to you? God, what a right little charmer and hardened old cynic you are! I'm sure there's somebody out there for you too Chloe. :D

So men are purely cash cows for you to milk then, sex wise and any sex of a non payment variety is simply a missed financial opportunity? An interesting perspective on men. Now if a punter considered women solely as sex objects, they'd be labelled a misogynist and perhaps quite rightly. I'd have thought that your opinion, whilst honest, is also a tad sexist or perhaps betrays a certain dislike or mistrust of men generally. :)

Edited by drzhivago

I have to say that this intrigues me..

Here we have the knowledgeable DrZ saying that ' over 50% of his punts, where he has met the girl at least twice, he has been offered bareback.'

This seems bizarre considering my own experience of the industry (alas as a WG) dictates that any client trying to do bareback will quickly be put up on the WG grapevine as one to avoid full stop.  Certainly, if I have word of a client trying on bareback with another girl, he will be logged in my phone as a no no.  Also, I have never had a client tell me that they have been offered bareback and I know if they had (especially regular clients) they would be absolutely horrified and would have no hesitation telling me.

So, time to ask another punter who sees a lot of girls (Sorry Smiths, that will be you :)) who will be honest as always. So Smiths, is it your experience from punting that over 50% of the girls you see offer you bareback?

From our side, we would never know where a client has been beforehand, so that would be taking some risks if we were to offer bareback on a client's second visit and to be honest damn stupid by risking our health in this way.

I have to say that this intrigues me..

Here we have the knowledgeable DrZ saying that ' over 50% of his punts, where he has met the girl at least twice, he has been offered bareback.'

This seems bizarre considering my own experience of the industry (alas as a WG) dictates that any client trying to do bareback will quickly be put up on the WG grapevine as one to avoid full stop.  Certainly, if I have word of a client trying on bareback with another girl, he will be logged in my phone as a no no.  Also, I have never had a client tell me that they have been offered bareback and I know if they had (especially regular clients) they would be absolutely horrified and would have no hesitation telling me.

So, time to ask another punter who sees a lot of girls (Sorry Smiths, that will be you :)) who will be honest as always. So Smiths, is it your experience from punting that over 50% of the girls you see offer you bareback?

From our side, we would never know where a client has been beforehand, so that would be taking some risks if we were to offer bareback on a client's second visit and to be honest damn stupid by risking our health in this way.

Smiths has obviously eaten too much turkey and mince pies to reply for the moment.

In the meantime here's my testimony. In 40 years of international punting (don't ask me to count) I have been spontaneously barebacked by a WG just twice. In both cases it was a regular who had a misguided idea of being nice. I regretfully broke off relations with both of them.

1 person likes this

Smiths has obviously eaten too much turkey and mince pies to reply for the moment.

In the meantime here's my testimony. In 40 years of international punting (don't ask me to count) I have been spontaneously barebacked by a WG just twice. In both cases it was a regular who had a misguided idea of being nice. I regretfully broke off relations with both of them.

Thank you Mr.Bloom, this certainly ties in more with my own experiences of the industry. I should have also have said earlier, that please feel free to add your own experiences on this if you are Punter.. (And not necessarily Smiths :D)