Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheKnight

When Do You Punt?

29 posts in this topic

I found myself having a punt this afternoon … 

As I was sat on the tube I had this rather reflective moment … reflective by my standards! :D 

I always seem to punt when I'm fed up with the world … I think it's escapism … Not sure it makes for the best shagging experience though …

Just wondering when others punt … is it when you are on top of the world, when you're feeling low … perhaps when you're feeling flush or when you're at a loose end … 

Would be interested in hearing about the habits of others…!!! 

And Seasons Greetings to all!

I found myself having a punt this afternoon … 

As I was sat on the tube I had this rather reflective moment … reflective by my standards! :D

I always seem to punt when I'm fed up with the world … I think it's escapism … Not sure it makes for the best shagging experience though …

Just wondering when others punt … is it when you are on top of the world, when you're feeling low … perhaps when you're feeling flush or when you're at a loose end … 

Would be interested in hearing about the habits of others…!!! 

And Seasons Greetings to all!

when i can get away from family

My favourite time to punt is Saturday evening, usually at 7.00 or 8.00. It's a nice to look forward to at the end of the week, Friday evening I'm usually still a bit wound up from work, Sunday evening I've got to work the next day, so Saturday evening does nicely. I can't really imagine squeezing in a booking in the lunchbreak, but as ever, each to their own. So I guess I'm definitely a something for the weekend kind of guy  :)

I like to punt at the end of the day...  come home and perhaps cook a meal and crack a nice bottle of wine - go to bed with a smile on my face.

I've punted during the day but it dosen't do it for me, I'm too preoccupied with things I've got to see to and do so the end of the day suits me well.

Yes, it is definitely a form of escapism…at least for me.  I don't tend to do it when I am feeling high or seriously occupied with other activities, but rather when I need an hour of uncomplicated pleasure.

I have done it at various times between 11 am and 1 a.m., depending on my mood and when I can find the time.

As seldom as once in 2 or 3 months or as often as daily (for 4 or 5 days at a stretch).

I generally need to plan in advance, don't really care when. My earliest punt has been 9am, some afternoons, mostly evenings and very rarely an overnight.

as much as possible, addicted erm yes :)

Whenever I can for me as well. If I'm not travelling then about every Friday.

No regular routine, although, I like to punt at night around 23:00 to 02:00, I really like sleazy places like East London and cheap girls too.

Normally in the afternoon on weekends as I do my punting in London and I leave outside the southeast.

Saturdays or sunday afternoon depending on the premier league fixture list.

Mostly around lunchtimes during the week. It feels so smug to be so gainfully employed whilst surrounded by scurrying workers

I tend to go to parties when I am in London, but when I am out and about on my business travels I like to try and fit in a 1-2-1 if I can find a lady in the area I am in that meets my requirements.

Ideally late afternoon or early evening when I feel I have done my work for the day and can be a bit more relaxed and ignore phone calls and e mails.

However if the right lady is only available mornings then I have been known to skive off to do the deed.

Regards,

davidgood

I like to treat myself whenever my finances allow it, also these days I do tend to go for longer sessions. As I find that these are more relaxed and fulfilling than the quickies or 1/2 hr sessions that I use to do when I first started punting. I therefore try and fit in an average of about 1 a month.

Also there isn't a great choice of WG's locally so I usually have to travel a bit. Mainly going in to London. Therefore I also need to find the time ie time off of work as weekends I am usually busy with other commitments.

Whenever I have spare money, overnight's are a real dig in the pocket.

It is like asking when do you brush your teeth. Lol.

Whenever I can Afford it. Some months I am more active than others depending upon work bonus!

I really enjoy taking the day off, waking up slightly late getting ready and punting early...11am-ish. after that a spot of lunch and have fun enjoying the rest of the day carefree. The same applies for wkends. For me, this is the best approach as if I had a punt planned in the evening etc, I wouldnt be able to conentrate fully on the days actvities. So like to get in early and be on a high

its the same reason I dont pre plan punts on a work day. The thought of sitting at my screen and wating hours and hours before I see ms x would be annoying. My post work punts are always spur of the moment a quick call after the office and im there in an hour.

Mostly when I'm travelling away from home for work. Either an incall during the afternoon when I arrive in the town I'm visiting, or an outcall to my hotel that evening. Occasionally an overnight if I'm in a city where there is a lovely regular nearby and work is going well!

I am self employed so can be quite flexible but quite often its mornings or late morning if I'm on a lunch date or late afternoon.  I can't do evenings because I don't travel for work although having said that I had a session in the office with a lovely girl whilst my partner was at home about 3 miles away one Saturday night about 10pm!  Perhaps taking too many risks but I really enjoyed myself!  Fun and games in the office!! We had to improvise a bit!  I couldn't look my secretary in the face on Monday whilst she was sitting in a chair that we had used Saturday night!!

I am self employed so can be quite flexible but quite often its mornings or late morning if I'm on a lunch date or late afternoon.  I can't do evenings because I don't travel for work although having said that I had a session in the office with a lovely girl whilst my partner was at home about 3 miles away one Saturday night about 10pm!  Perhaps taking too many risks but I really enjoyed myself!  Fun and games in the office!! We had to improvise a bit!  I couldn't look my secretary in the face on Monday whilst she was sitting in a chair that we had used Saturday night!!

Is your name tongue in cheek or do you actually take dental dams on your punts with you…just a couple of us were wondering?  ^_^

Ha Ha.  Yes I did take some dental dams on an early punt and the lady I see still jokes about it two years later!!  I can buy some more if you want me to pop round?  Ha Ha!! :D  Not sure I got on well with them though!  Cling wrap is better.

Ha Ha.  Yes I did take some dental dams on an early punt and the lady I see still jokes about it two years later!!  I can buy some more if you want me to pop round?  Ha Ha!! :D  Not sure I got on well with them though!  Cling wrap is better.

LOL…you see I always said that too. Whats the point if you can't see what  you are pretend licking..surely cling film would be better  :D Thanks for clearing up the little mystery though x