Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siliconfan

Stockings

3 posts in this topic

As it’s the season of stockings I thought I’d pose a question here.

Personally I’m a dedicated fan of the classic combination of fully-fashioned stockings and suspender belt, preferably with high heels to complete the look. In fact, I have only punted once in the last ten years or so without my girl of the moment being so attired. So you get it. I’m a bit obsessed. So here’s the question: how high up the girl’s thigh should the stockings reach? I like really long ‘opera-length’ stockings, so that the gap between the stocking-top and the top of the leg is only a couple of inches. However, another ‘classic look’ in pin-ups has the stocking-top mid-thigh, with seven or eight inches of suspender-strap stretched taught on the girl’s leg. So, what’s your preference ( assuming you’re a stockings-and-suspenders man, of course )?

Hi Siliconfan

This is similar to a recent thread started by me a couple of months ago

Likewise I am a stocking and suspender fan and I like the ones that go all the way up the leg. My favourite lady of many years ago used to wear red fishnet stockings with matching suspender belt and killer heels.......that I loved, oh I do miss her

Whenever I am punting with a new lady I always ask them to wear stockings and suspenders and I find it disappointing if they don't

Ladies attired in stockings and suspenders are always top of my list

As it’s the season of stockings I thought I’d pose a question here.

Personally I’m a dedicated fan of the classic combination of fully-fashioned stockings and suspender belt, preferably with high heels to complete the look. In fact, I have only punted once in the last ten years or so without my girl of the moment being so attired. So you get it. I’m a bit obsessed. So here’s the question: how high up the girl’s thigh should the stockings reach? I like really long ‘opera-length’ stockings, so that the gap between the stocking-top and the top of the leg is only a couple of inches. However, another ‘classic look’ in pin-ups has the stocking-top mid-thigh, with seven or eight inches of suspender-strap stretched taught on the girl’s leg. So, what’s your preference ( assuming you’re a stockings-and-suspenders man, of course )?

Hi Siliconfan,

I love ladies in stockings. Like yourself I love to see a lady in FFs, Ideally held up by a good old substantial 6 or 8 strap belt with a few inches of suspender on show.  I will travel miles to see a lady dressed like this.

I know a lot of ladies can't be bothered with suspenders these days. I can cope with hold ups, but for me ideally they should be sheer and I too like them long

Regards to all stocking wearing ladies and those who love them.

davidgood