bethom

Caribbean Punting

4 posts in this topic

I've been in the Caribbean for a few years, and had most experience of Trinidad.  Just wanted to know what the scene is like in other countries here.

In Trinidad, there is no street scene as such, but mostly in UK-esque parlours and flats.  Note that it is illegal, but the police turn a blind eye and to be fair the country has a high violent crime rate, so murders/rapes, etc. are of more importance than people getting their cock sucked. Compared to the UK though is that the girls here are younger, say 18 or 19.  Maybe it's cultural, but then very few in their 30s or older here.  The usual services can be had, but not without a rubber, even oral. 

If you can, get to one of the Dutch islands, especially Sint Maarten and Curacao, where prostitution is legal. There are several bars-cum-brothels in the former (I can let you have details if you want) while the latter has Campo Alegro which advertises itself as the biggest brothel in the world. This is a former military base turned into a kind of sex camp with bars, restaurants, shops and several hundred girls walking around in the open air and working from individual rooms in the former barracks huts. Google it and you will see what I mean.

I haven't been to the other smaller Dutch islands, i.e. Aruba, Bonaire, Saba and a couple of of other little ones though.

Happy whoring!

I've heard of Campo Alegro, and seen their website.  Maybe soon I'll get a chance to visit lol.

I'm researching Colombia at the moment, Cartagena on the Caribbean Coast is a resort town that is also known for its putas.