Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drzhivago

Bremen

9 posts in this topic

I had a recent trip to Bremen and thought that I'd see what action the city offered. It just so happened that after checking the Internet on my smart phone, I found the action wasn't too far away!

I'm sure that there are far greater authorities on punting in both Bremen and Germany in general, but I can report that there is still a great deal of action in Helenenstraße. It operates along the same line as flats in the Netherlands and other parts of Germany. The area itself is shielded by two screens, from the main road, as evidenced here:

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/red-light-district-bremen/view/?service=0

I'd say that about 50% of the three - four storey flats were occupied. It's a pretty short street. I took a walk along the whole street, whilst studiously trying to avoid the gaze and calls from two rather large African women! 

I found a quite nice and chatty Romanian piece. Suck and fuck, 20 minutes, touching and positions for 40 Euros (£33). i thought this was reasonable, so decided to see what I could negotiate for 50 Euros. I received 30 minutes, suck and fuck, touching, positions and light french kissing. Happy days. 

A very relaxed punt, no clock watching and stayed for 1 hour afterwards, chatting about many things. She told me that just 5 years ago, she'd make 2000 - 3000 Euros a week, but that now, she was luck to make 1000. Times must be hard, even in Germany.

I should also add, that there were no 'heavies' about and that I didn't think she was pimped. I asked her where she lived, during our chat and she said at the flat. She had a pet dog in her bathroom and told me that she pays a rent of 60 Euros a day to stay there, which is far cheaper than if she wanted to work elsewhere. 

My advice would be to visit the area during the daylight, as there did appear to be some dodgy types further up the main road towards that street and a couple of shady looking African guys. I suspect that there is a street scene there later in the evening too, but there are also some really nice cafes and shops down the main street too. 

Edited by drzhivago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwB_iICms4

I always liked that Childrens Fairy tale that was about Bremen where there was an unlikely alliance between a Donkey a Dog a Cat and a Chicken where they scared off some robbers who tried to molest them when they were on the way to Bremen.

Sorry for being off topic ! :P

Whats Bremen like ?

Is it better on the eye than Milton Keynes ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwB_iICms4

I always liked that Childrens Fairy tale that was about Bremen where there was an unlikely alliance between a Donkey a Dog a Cat and a Chicken where they scared off some robbers who tried to molest them when they were on the way to Bremen.

Sorry for being off topic ! :P

Whats Bremen like ?

Is it better on the eye than Milton Keynes ?

Indeed and you will find many depictions of that fairy tale in the markets and shops.  :)

Personally speaking, I enjoyed the entertainment in the red windows. I think that the only time Milton keynes would ever have been easier on the eye than Bremen, was immediately after the Allied bombings in 1945.  :D

2 people like this

. I think that the only time Milton keynes would ever have been easier on the eye than Bremen, was immediately after the Allied bombings in 1945.  :D

lol :lol:

The Bremen RLD is pretty small. I don't remember the name myself but all the taxi drivers know where it is. About 10-15 min from Downtown. Compared to the major RLDs of Europe Bremen has quite attractive prices. However, unlike the major ones where you have countless girls working 24/7 for Bremen it is only reasonably busy with girls later in the night. Overall, pleasant enough.

The Bremen RLD is pretty small. I don't remember the name myself but all the taxi drivers know where it is. About 10-15 min from Downtown. Compared to the major RLDs of Europe Bremen has quite attractive prices. However, unlike the major ones where you have countless girls working 24/7 for Bremen it is only reasonably busy with girls later in the night. Overall, pleasant enough.

I've post the street above? Helenenstraße

And the map exactly where it was.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/red-light-district-bremen/view/?service=0

Yes, I agree with your assessment and I didn't look to see if there was anything else. Prices were very good, as you say so I must've got lucky.

For RLD punting, my preferred destination is Amsterdam. I find the girls there the most beautiful, girls always available, and also very safe as well.

It also has a review board dedicated to it which really helps a lot. However, the drunk stag parties and tourists are annoying. Also, not cheap.

I've been hearing great things about the Antwerp RLD, though I haven't gotten a chance to try it myself.

For RLD punting, my preferred destination is Amsterdam. I find the girls there the most beautiful, girls always available, and also very safe as well.

It also has a review board dedicated to it which really helps a lot. However, the drunk stag parties and tourists are annoying. Also, not cheap.

I've been hearing great things about the Antwerp RLD, though I haven't gotten a chance to try it myself.

The only trouble I found with Amsterdam, is that they're such a hardened hooker bunch. I was initially taken aback at the list of rules and their negotiating tactics! Took all the fun out of it for me, but I guess that you need the local knowledge to go to the best places. Can you link me to the board via PM please?